Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Peng Decides to Post a Challenge, (but can't figure out what time it is.)

Nidan1

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of you gimps have the cajoles to do my old job....

As for my new job....whoo boy.....just thinking about it would likely loosen your bowels....so best you remain in the dark....

(hehe...just having a visual of you all sitting quietly in the dark.....Nidan get your hand off of Boo's knee!)

Originally posted by Stuka:

You know, its a very special day when after 5 1/2 years with a company the day dawns that you get to walk into your bosses office and pull the pin on the whole shebang.

Thats right kiddies, come december 30, your old Unca Stukey is gainfully unemployed!

"Oh whatever exciting adventures does your life now hold for you Unca Stukey" I hear you cry.

Well gather round the hearth little ones and hear my words.....

"BUGGER ORF! NONE OF YER FREEK'IN BUSINESS!!"

hehe

Finally got that call you've been waiting for, eh? So when do you start delivering drugs for the local syndicate?

Michael

Originally posted by Lars:

Why does the name Emrys come to mind?

Because your soul (I am generously assuming you have one) is consumed by envy for my many excellences? I can well understand that. Too bad you were always such a miserable loser, but that's the way it goes sometimes. Some were born to greatness, others to sell car insurance over the phone.

Michael

None of you gimps have the cajoles to do my old job....

Cajoles...would those be undeveloped cojones? If so, then yes, you are probably unique in being in possession of them.

[Notice how I thoughtfully avoided the use of phrases like "repellent mutant creep" in the above paragraph.]

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

[Notice how I thoughtfully avoided the use of phrases like "repellent mutant creep" in the above paragraph.]

Why bother? You have the intellectual level of an 8 year old, you might as well insult like one.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

As for my new job....whoo boy.....just thinking about it would likely loosen your bowels.

So the way I read this is that you've got a new job as a laxative? </font>

My liege, Uncle Stuka has passed from employment? Why Stuka, you can move right in with me! I know things must be tight, what with the job loss and all. Beer money flows through your hands like water for chocolate (or sum****e like that).

Yes, yes indeed, it's the least your former squire can do. You can live with me. It's the proper thing, my liege, after all you did for me as a young, starry-eyed squire to your noble house. Why, you...

Well, I remember the time you...ah... See now, you taught me all about.....Oh! and you took great time and effort in...well, oh bugger.

Screw it, my liege. You may not live with me. You may not drink my beer. You will get from me exactly what I got from you as a squire:

"Go forth and flail wildly in ways to annoy your enemies."

There. That ought to about catch us up then, Hmm?

p.s.- I was a bit over-reaching with the beer thing. You all are welcome to help drink my beer whenever you are in the area. (Giggle)

Originally posted by Leeo:

You all are welcome to help drink my beer whenever you are in the area.

Why thank you, Leeeeeeeeeeeo. Since I live just a pleasant day's drive from your lovely state, I might just drop in for refreshments one of these afternoons. I'll try to catch you by surprise before you have a chance to hide the good stuff, and if I like it well enough, I might just stay for a week. Or even two. We'll be like brothers. We'll share everything. Is your wife a hottie?

:D

Michael

Is your wife a hottie?

She's my hottie, you putrescent pile of porpoise pus.

However, you're welcome to sample some of my "good stuff." I believe I have a can of OE800 around here with your name on it. Let's see, yep: Right here on the can. It says Twit.

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Is your wife a hottie?

She's my hottie, you putrescent pile of porpoise pus.

However, you're welcome to sample some of my "good stuff." I believe I have a can of OE800 around here with your name on it. Let's see, yep: Right here on the can. It says Twit. </font>

You know, its a very special day when after 5 1/2 years with a company the day dawns that you get to walk into your bosses office and pull the pin on the whole shebang.

Thats right kiddies, come december 30, your old Unca Stukey is gainfully unemployed!

"Oh whatever exciting adventures does your life now hold for you Unca Stukey" I hear you cry.

Well gather round the hearth little ones and hear my words.....

"BUGGER ORF! NONE OF YER FREEK'IN BUSINESS!!"

hehe

So they've finally decided to have you commited Stukes, can't say it isn't about time.

Ah. One of those inflatable jobs, eh? Well, in that case I'll give her a pass, thank you just the same. Very good of you to offer, but I promised Mom I wouldn't.

Think I see a good story here.

C'mon, tell us what happened when Mom caught you.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Ah. One of those inflatable jobs, eh? Well, in that case I'll give her a pass, thank you just the same. Very good of you to offer, but I promised Mom I wouldn't.

Think I see a good story here.

C'mon, tell us what happened when Mom caught you. </font>

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

"jiggly gungun"? Come on, even the Justicar did better with my name than that. "juan_gigante"... it's a name with almost unlimited potential for humorous mangling, and you come up with "jiggly gungun"?

Hey! As I tend to imagine you as a flopsy eared amphibian freakozoid who pisses off everyone with his 'comical' escapades, the name 'jiggly gungun', seems quite appropriate...