Peng Decides to Post a Challenge, (but can't figure out what time it is.)

Nidan1

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooo Seanachai, I just bought a bottle of some sort of whisky that comes in a cardboard tube.

If Papa Khann gets here first, he'll just mix it with Coca-Cola.

Oh. And I want to take a moment to thank our British cousins for Keeley Hazell.

Really. That was more than was expected of you.

Originally posted by dalem:

Oooooo Seanachai, I just bought a bottle of some sort of whisky that comes in a cardboard tube.

I'm sorry, but I think that's called STERNO.

If Papa Khann gets here first, he'll just mix it with Coca-Cola.

You run with such a classy bunch of people.

Oh. And I want to take a moment to thank our British cousins for Keeley Hazell.

I was just speaking with her earlier. She's getting a restraining order that will forbid you of even thinking about her. And it's retroactive.

Really. That was more than was expected of you.

And what isn't?

Seanachai is begging insults of us all? Poor Seanachai, we know it is just a desperate cry for help, a plea for attention. Never fear Garden Gnome of Doom, we all hold a spot for you near our hearts, well, I actually keep it in the tuft of hair growing from my big toe, but it is the thought that counts isn't it?

As for Ms. Hazell, she is passable I suppose, no Phoebe Cates circa Fast Times at Ridgemont High, but acceptable. Ok, who am I kidding, I am starting to look longingly at the women in Burka's giving us the sign against the evil eye as we drive by, Ms. Hazell is quite delicious.

Originally posted by Lars:

All turns out.

Well, actually just Boo's. He's the only one who was bright enough to send one.

Now don't the rest of you really feel stupid? I mean, if it was OGSF, that's one thing, but Boo...

Liar.

Snow blind, snowbound, snowsuited, magical snow pixie prevaricator. I just checked my home mail box and there IS NO file from you. I have files from Nidan, Noba and one even from OGSF who hasn't sent a turn in almost two months, probably because in our most recent game, I am spanking him mightily. Much as I am spanking you in OUR game.

But there is no turn from you.

I am in Midland Texas ... MIDLAND FREAKING TEXAS ... AND IT'S SNOWING ... man I'm glad this is my last day on the road for the year.

I blame NG Cavscout for the snow and dalem for making me go to the hometown of President and First Lady Bush ... as numerous signs outside of town attest.

Joe