Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Peng Decides to Post a Challenge, (but can't figure out what time it is.)

Nidan1

And you will have the privilege of being near Bono, and really, there is no better example of humanity than Bono is there? Aren't they going to make Bono Chief of Everything Right and Good over at the U.N.? Right after Bono negotiates an end to Third World Debt, ends the AIDS crisis in Africa, and buys a new set of sunglasses. Shouldn't take but a day or two for Bono.

We should all bow down before Bono since Bono so exemplifies all that is admirable in the human condition. Bono's sensitivity, compassion, musical ability and fashion taste should be a beacon to us all.

baaah

Also, they are sending me on another long mission so you lot will have to try and struggle through the pointless hell your existence becomes when I am absent.

hold your laughter till I exit the room please.

And where is the Gnome? I desire a song from Seanachai, something catchy and light hearted, so he can dance a jig as he sings it.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He shouldn't have. I poured half a bottle of fine Port into him. Daft begger was singing again when I left. And he was the nice one.

The other two bastages, dalem and Papa Kahn, just spent their time treating me like the only 5 year old blond haired boy in the Catholic Seminary.

Originally posted by Lars:

He shouldn't have. I poured half a bottle of fine Port into him. Daft begger was singing again when I left. And he was the nice one.

The other two bastages, dalem and Papa Kahn, just spent their time treating me like the only 5 year old blond haired boy in the Catholic Seminary.

So, in other words, it was just another typical weekend for you, right?

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Abbott, you swine. What sort of a mess have you got me and Boo! into? Just how many stinking T's and KVs do you give the damn Reds?

Good morning Gentlemen and Boo .

Mr. Peng , I am not sure if I gave the Russian's and Boo enough T-43's and KU's with the 88's. The last time I played that scenario I had the Russians and a youngster beat me up pretty good with the German 75's.

I am pleased you two are enjoying the battle. I have found it to offer some fun tactical challenges.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Peng makes him look like a philatelist.

How does he do that? Make him dress up in a short black dress with a frilly lace apron and one of those cute little starched hats? And a garter belt. Mustn't forget the garter belt and black fishnet stockings. Imagine Jack Nicholson in black fishnet stockings!

Michael

Originally posted by Lars:

You should have known better than to attack across those mountain passes when the sky was overcast.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Peng makes him look like a philatelist.

How does he do that? Make him dress up in a short black dress with a frilly lace apron and one of those cute little starched hats? And a garter belt. Mustn't forget the garter belt and black fishnet stockings. Imagine Jack Nicholson in black fishnet stockings!

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

Quick choice!

Nuclear winter....nil survivors....choice of two mates to procreate with to recreate the species...Jack Nicholson in fishnets or Judge Judy in a leopard skin g-string....

Decision time!

Well, if we're talking about YOUR chance of procreating, I don't think we need worry too much.

One look at you and both Jack and Judy would high-tail it for the hinterlands.

Wow! That's really innovative!

Thank you Boo it is nice of you to speak up. You think I am innovative and that is fine. Maybe you should try the Thunderbird next time? I have been told the MD2020 can become a bit tannin.

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Wow! That's really innovative!

Thank you Boo it is nice of you to speak up. You think I am innovative and that is fine. Maybe you should try the Thunderbird next time? I have been told the MD2020 can become a bit tannin. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I just spend the whole training my words speech recognition program, so that I can sing in my sing-a-longs instead of typing them.

That post was so unbelievably incomprehensible to be almost... magical. </font>