RoW II Boots and Tracks Brawl part tres....

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. I'm taking redecker's place in tourney 3, section 4. Actually met Treeburst 155 on his trip out west and he drafted me! All games now in progress except for General SV, who has not yet responded to me. I've played CM for a while, but this is my first tourney. So far, it's great fun.

I'm heading on the road again, no guarantee of turns until next sunday. I might (and probably will)get some out every day if everything works well. And BTW, Von Lucke is still MIA.

I'm finidhed with The Capt And JonS, 4 minutes left with Diceman and about 10 minutes left with Saport.

Juha

Updates!

Head for the Hills: Just starting. The Americans seem to enjoy a picnic in the woods. My men are napping. We just started this one.

Fire on the Mountain: It sucks to be French. It really sucks to be French. I'm glad I'm not the French. We are about a third of the way through this one.

St. Mere Eglise: Clean living and good shooting are helping the Ami paras here. It sucks to be the Germans. We are about halfway through this one.

Another Day: I am inept. I admit it. But I am strong and inept, and that may be enough. We are about a third of the way through this one.

Polish Push: Three cheers for our brave German defenders. HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH! Three cheers for dead Polish clankety things! HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH! Three cheers for a plan coming together! HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH! This one is almost over.

Originally posted by Zipper:

Tourney III, Sec 4... Only in contact with Hobo for my remaining 3 games. Haven't heard from I Man or f1shlips in over a week now.

Zipper

I'm pretty sure you owe me a turn. But, I'll check when I get home.

Just thought I'd chime in as well concerning GeneralSV's abscence. I'm in the same boat, have recieved a grand total of about 4-6 files from him, and currently haven't heard from him in two weeks despite several attempts at contact.

Jeb

Originally posted by Big X:

Hi all. I'm taking redecker's place in tourney 3, section 4. Actually met Treeburst 155 on his trip out west and he drafted me! All games now in progress except for General SV, who has not yet responded to me. I've played CM for a while, but this is my first tourney. So far, it's great fun.

Big X, thanks for taking over. Now go kick some butt. smile.gif

Oops, how did that happen....Here's the rest.

Actually, it's fun to pick up in the middle. I feel like the reinforcement CO just showing up at the melee. All good battles.

Also, I goofed in my earlier post: I'm in tourney 3, section 2. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. It appears General SV and von Lucke may be slipping into MIA status. I'll see if I can give them a little kick start. I'm not worried about Ozzie (fishlip's replacement) or Jarmo yet.

It's good to hear from Mr Spkr. He's a Pooler so he's MIA even when he's not. It sucks to be a Pooler. :D

Fight On!

Treeburst155 out.

It is finished...

FWIW, I had no trouble getting Ozzie to finish a game, but he may have been burned out of his home or something (he's in Colorado).

Tourney III, Section 4, I enjoyed it. Salute! to you all and Viel Glueck in the tourney!

[ July 23, 2002, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Vadr ]

To the guys of Tourney III Section 4.

I'm in Albuquerque, NM. On a job at Intel. Wont get back until Friday at the latest. Hang in there guys. I will get my turns out to you all by Saturday or Sunday.

The fires miss my house. Now were worryed about flash floods from the rain :eek:

John

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

I'm not worried about Ozzie (fishlip's replacement)...

Oops. I knew I was playing Ozzie now, honest! Just 'cause I looked at the old file doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. Really. Just ask any of my opponents...

...on the other hand, you better not.

Good night. :cool:

Zipper