RoW II Boots and Tracks Brawl part tres....

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WineCape:

Visom,

Thanks for posting the AAR's on a webpage.

To those gentlemen that I have send the MSExcel97 spreadsheet with the RoW I results many moons ago, could any of you oblige the favour and sent it to me at WineCape@global.co.za]WineCape@global.co.za as my HDD crashed last week. I need the format for the RoW II results.

Bump as to the above, still HDD-less this side of the Atlantic ...

Regards,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

[ July 17, 2002, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

T1sec4!

Anyone heard of von Lucke? I got a turn from him over a week ago. My other games are flowing good, just finished Fire on the mountain. That map was work of art and scenario provided a lot of fun...and sweat and blood...

Another day: two more turns and it's done too.

Just updated my computer, all systems running smoothly. Bring on CMBB!

Juha

Got mail from Pixelmaster , that he must leave for two weeks to france. When he returns, I go on vacation for ten days. So this game will be in a one month hiatus ( possibly ). Maybe we can play between ...

With Thoerben I have one third to go. Outcome is not clear.

Two minutes left with Fire on the Mountain. I need a better video card.

Finished Polish Push, a short one.

Halfway through “Hills”, a long one.

Only a few minutes into “St Mere”, Fate has been out racing/sailing the Mediterranean until the 17th.

Only a few minutes into “Aftermath”, MrSpkr has been having ISP(?) problems and we haven’t exchanged a move for over a week. When we do connect it should go quickly though.

Originally posted by Scheer:

Got mail from Pixelmaster , that he must leave for two weeks to france. When he returns, I go on vacation for ten days. So this game will be in a one month hiatus ( possibly ). Maybe we can play between ...

With Thoerben I have one third to go. Outcome is not clear.

I'm in almost exactly the same situation. Theorben & I are a little closer to done though. I guess we'll have to move quickly with Pixelmaster once we're all back. Anyway, Scheer & I have been doing our best.

Originally posted by Juha Ahoniemi:

T1sec4!

Anyone heard of von Lucke?

Juha,

nope, haven't heard from him, or Saport, for over a week.

Turns to you, The Capt, and Diceman will be out in approx 9-10 hours.

Regards

JonS

rescued from page 3. UPDATES!

Holien - I curse his Germans before going to bed and as soon as I rise. Game over, man!

Redwolf - almost done, last turn, I think. He has got me searching for the vodka or geritol, probably both.

Jazza - STILL won't come over the hill, although he's made the pants of my troops quite brown.

Frunze - he tasks me, but I shall have him in less than 4 turns, or my name isn't Khan..

Tero- Done. I need a tow truck!

Update

Ted- What can I say? He crushed me like I was some kind of nematode...

MrSpkr- We both hate the scenario, but I have a suspition that I hate it more.....

Jarmo- Haven't heard from him since he **** my **** and my other ****.....

Fate- He's back from frolicking in boats so game on!!....

Ali- The barrels are all smoking and we are knee deep in brass...but still they come on......

Just doing what you taught me. Charge! It aint the most effective way, but sure is the funniest :D

Save some blood with sweat...move it, move it!

I'm looking a signature here ;)

"Finns are feared like devils and loved like gods"

Rough translation Finnish -> English

Sven Hassel's book, MonteCassino (in Finnish version it's in page 284 or sumptin).

Can somebody provide me a correct translation (in English or German) ?

Porta, could you provide an Norwegian version?

Hi guys!

I'm back in action here with 136 emails. Redeker's replacement has been found, but I still need to get his files together. I'll be working all weekend on tourney stuff so if you're expecting a reply to an email, it will come this weekend.

Treeburst155 out.

Can somebody provide me a correct translation (in English or German) ? Porta, could you provide an Norwegian version?

Certainly !

Page 249 :

" ...Den typiske Finske soldat, fryktet som djevelen selv og elsket som Gud. "

Which literally translates to ;

"...The typical Finnish soldier, feared like the devil himself and loved like God".

Though I imagine that in your case the sig ought to be "The typical Finnish soldier, who charges head first into battle without hesitating" or something :D

Cheers, Ali ! ;)

[ July 19, 2002, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Joseph Porta ]

Just reported in, send email to John Kettler to tell him the turn will follow. Weekend, time to do some battle!!

One more week to go without CM and off-line except for the weekend, after that I'll be back on a more civilized schedule.

Bertram

Thanks Porta!

Norwegian signature would look cool, but I think I go for your translation. tongue.gif

MrSpkr:

Send me a turn so I can perform my assault. I heard you had some problems with ISP. Hope they go away :(

Other games are running smoothly.

Jarmo (Finished...the game I mean smile.gif )

Thumpre (8 rounds to go)

Ricochet (last round going)

Fate (about halfway)

MrSpkr (round two going)