Bring back old forum colors? Yes/No

Originally posted by Lars:

Whoops, just noticed its the other way around. Perhaps the threads that already have been hit should go to the darker color?

Can't do that as its related to the link and visited link colors and switching them would mess up other stuff I believe.

Madmatt

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Madmatt:

I did make active links turn black though which makes them stand out a bit more IMO.

Madmatt

The visited link only turns black on "mouse over", was that your intention?

thanks again for the black type smile.gif

-tom w

By the way, it's not BTS, it's BFC if you wanna be technical. Although BTS is engrained in everyones verbage we would really prefer to be referred to as Battlefront, not BTS.

Madmatt

My bad- and probably others as well.... I will make the change in my verbage and forthwith refer to Battefront.com by its correct name. Afterall, I wouldn't call a Jagdpanzer 38(t) a 'Hetzer.'

By the way, it's not BTS, it's BFC if you wanna be technical. Although BTS is engrained in everyones verbage we would really prefer to be referred to as Battlefront, not BTS.

I don't work for Big Time Software, I work for Battlefront.com. This Battlefront.com's website. This is Battlefront.com's forum. Big Time Software was the company name for Charles in the early days but anymore Battlefront is really more accurate.

Just an FYI...

Madmatt

OK

thanks for the update

Yes yur are correct BTS is very engrained in everyones mind. (think they call it brainwashing or indoctrination or AssCMulation here smile.gif )

I guess we can all try to make the change to BFC ! smile.gif

Heck, thats ALOT easier than the change to white type on a light background in the forum.

;)

-tom w

[ May 31, 2002, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Whoops, just noticed its the other way around. Perhaps the threads that already have been hit should go to the darker color?

Can't do that as its related to the link and visited link colors and switching them would mess up other stuff I believe.

Madmatt</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Madmatt</font>

It was mentioned by some that I should revert the column colors back the way I did before to make individual topics (the unread yellow linked ones) easier to see against the greener background. I think that about wraps it up for now then.

I do appreciate the feedback. If UBB would give a little more control this wouldnt have been such a chore.

Madmatt

I don't work for Big Time Software, I work for Battlefront.com. This Battlefront.com's website. This is Battlefront.com's forum. Big Time Software was the company name for Charles in the early days but anymore Battlefront is really more accurate.

Just an FYI...

Madmatt

just checked my CM again and it says Big Time right there in the lower left and right corners.

if you are not BigTimeSoftware, then you are surely selling someone else's game and got some explaining to do, young man. tongue.gif

[ May 31, 2002, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: M Hofbauer ]