Bring back old forum colors? Yes/No

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also change the colours in Netscape. I have a pale grey background with black and blue text now that is very comfortable on my eyes.

Change settings through the PREFERNCES item of the EDIT Nenu. Forcing to your own colours is a check box under >>Coulours >>Appearance.

Ban away if you like Madmatt, but the fact is you got some reasonable, polite feedback and responded in yor own fashion. If there is a problem, perhaps more than one post needs editing.

Do I need to add to this? No.

I guess I just don't see the problem. In fact, I like the whole thing. Forum text a little garish? Maybe, but painful, etc.? Not at all.

Hate to bash my forum brethren, but sheesh, the bellyachin' is a bit ridiculous. The only thing I can imagine is that maybe it looks drastically different on different monitors/systems (?). I don't know.

My vote, as if it matters, is 1.75 thumbs up! I like the colors, and the more professional (without overkill!) look. Nice improvement.

Wait. I just realized I haven't bitched at all lately. Um.....uh....When's it gonna be done? Is it done yet? It's taking too long! Hurry up! Is it done yet?

Sorry. That's the best I can do.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

The orange on khaki in the general forum (the latest post times for each topic) is also a little hard to read, as is the gray on olive in the forum home.

Otherwise looks much better.

Steve

White, black, what difference does it really make, although BLACK is easier to read, and is it just me or are the links also the same colour ( yes thats color just spelled in English ) as the rest of the text.

[ May 31, 2002, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]