Pass the Lotion Peng, I need to get that full body Mutha Beautiful Challenge Tan

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

WHAT'S FOR TEA? DUCK.

Idjit Yeknod

Nope. Chicken Rissotto!! MMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMM!!!

AJ

Yup! That rissotto was deee-lushous, washed down after with a fine bottle of Houghton's White Bergundy while sitting on the front verandah (in a delightful, dry 20 Celsius) watching the 'deep purple' of the sunset afterglow settle in to the valley beyond......

Ahhhh!! Life in Australia was meant to be easy. But then, thoughts of CM break my revelry. Damn! The US contingent have gone to bed ...... I'd better pop another post in to keep the thread alive....... ho hum.....

AJ

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing about checking this page in the morning is having to sort through all the Aussie flim-flam, fiddle-faddle, and muckey-muck in order to find some sort of decent content. They should start a thread of their own called "The I Can't Win a Game to Put Out the Fire in My Hair Chellenge Thread."

The whole lot of you together cannot beat the collective force of the Nefarious Legion of Croda. It seems while our esteemd an underappriecated gnomish comrade is trying to make war on all things Aussie, he doesn't have the blissful success rate that I have. Perhaps I alone should take up the mantle of murderous intent and champion the world against the Aussie plague.

Which reminds me: Stuka-boy, I'm not sure we've had the pleasure since our Squirely-Joust. Perhaps the time has come.

Some squint named Aussie Jeff has sent me a file, but I anticipate that he'll be trying to gather his own lungs into one complete pile before long.

Mace has difficulty remembering how to play and send a turn every full moon.

Noba's cook-manned Ma Deuce finally surrendered.

Super-Lizard is beginning to feel the wrath of trying to cross a bride under fire. Little does he know that his little insurrection on my right is about to be crushed at which point his lurking about like an Outerboarder on my left will be painfully dealt with.

Stuka-melad, you may be the only one left who can wrest this collar of ineptitude from your peaceful and aborigine-enslaving island.

Croda you wart on a dogs bum. Now that you've finished posing for the pool, maybe you can find time to finish your breakfast and give in now.

The UBER forces of mine will make mincemeat of your human-wave styled allies.

Bend over and adopt the position.

Noba.

An update.

The forces of Puddle-Puppy, Damn French again, are now completing their training for the Old American Wild West.

Should they pass this test against green forces, equiped with only bows and arrows, they can take no solace in this minor hiccup in my defenses.

Noba.

Guest PondScum

Originally posted by Noba (shortly to be posted to the Eastern Front due to his careless loss of a panzer division):

The forces of Puddle-Puppy, Damn French again
That would be moi, for those in the audience who are a bit slow on the uptake, and god knows that's most of you. Here, I'll translate the rest...

are now completing their training for the Old American Wild West
"Oh dear, I've been surrounded and cut to pieces again. I wonder if using the tactics of that nice General Custer was a mistake?"

Should they pass this test against green forces, equiped with only bows and arrows
"My Panthers are dropping like flies, especially the one that just got picked off by an immobilized plain-vanilla Sherman from 1600m"

they can take no solace in this minor hiccup in my defenses.
"Help, help, I'm being oppressed"

[ March 16, 2002, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Originally posted by Sledge59:

Boo,

Don't saw it orf for a whale.

What? I mean...WHAT? Is this some new way of typing? How are you accomplishing it? Are you sitting at the keyboard with a Penrose sausage stuffed into one nostril and then bobbing your head in a manner not unlike those little plastic birds you perch on the rims of water glasses, or are you merely standing at the other end of the room and pegging oranges at the keyboard in the vain hopes that you'll at least come close to a recognizeable language? If your arty fire is this accurate, let's get a game going soon.

I've said it before and doubtless I'll be saying it again as long as Australians continue to pollute the MBT.

It is NOT, let me repeat NOT, a mark of wit to alter, change or otherwise manipulate the posts of another in order to make a point. It is, in fact, the mark of a HALF wit and, therefore and by definition an Australian, who hasn't the wit Gawd gave a funnel web spider (gratuitous Australian wildlife reference included in the faint hope that it might the point more clear to them).

A man of wit should be able to twist the words AS WRITTEN in order to make his point and should not be forced to rely upon the cheap and well worn dodge of making them up to suit his purpose. Of course in this case we are dealing with Australians so I suppose we can't hope for more.

Joe

[ March 16, 2002, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CMplayer:

Postcard from Sweden!

Don't have time to talk, busy busy. Here, enjoy the pic...don't they look like 'poolers?

abba.jpg

Shouldn't Mace be in that picture?</font>

Originally posted by Croda:

abba.jpg

Shouldn't Mace be in that picture?

Bloody oath, standing (right) behind Agnetha.

WHAT A BABE, HUBBA HUBBA!!!

Mace

[edited because I can]

[ March 16, 2002, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sledge59:

Boo,

What? I mean...WHAT? Is this some new way of typing? How are you accomplishing it? Are you sitting at the keyboard with a Penrose sausage stuffed into one nostril and then bobbing your head in a manner not unlike those little plastic birds you perch on the rims of water glasses, or are you merely standing at the other end of the room and pegging oranges at the keyboard in the vain hopes that you'll at least come close to a recognizeable language? If your arty fire is this accurate, let's get a game going soon.</font>

Ha ha, uh ho ho, eeeeehhh.

Hey is Yeknod a squire? If not, that is a shame to see such (hmm) talent, frittered away into nothingness. Since I have been summarily censured, I propose that Seanachai drop whatever doofus he has been holding hands with and take fair Yeknod to the cellar. It seems the best and only way to get that cherubic grin off the donley's face.

Hopefully he will come back with an Aitkin's sense of "the futility of it all." Actually, maybe that would require the firm grip of a Joe Shaw rather than a moist pinch of Seanachai.

What??

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Hey is Yeknod a squire? If not, that is a shame to see such (hmm) talent, frittered away into nothingness. Since I have been summarily censured, I propose that Seanachai drop whatever doofus he has been holding hands with and take fair Yeknod to the cellar. It seems the best and only way to get that cherubic grin off the donley's face.

Hopefully he will come back with an Aitkin's sense of "the futility of it all." Actually, maybe that would require the firm grip of a Joe Shaw rather than a moist pinch of Seanachai.

What??

Panzer Leader, Yeknodathon is indeed a squire. Mind you he is, poor lad, squire to OGSF so we can expect little in the way of, well, anything to be perfectly honest.

As to his posts, I have previously resolved to refrain from comment and I shall keep that pledge. Besides, I'm currently focused on keeping the damage to the fair city of Salt Lake to a minimum considering that Peng is coming to town Monday night. First the Olympics and the ice skating scandal, then the Paralympics and the blood doping scandal and now ... Peng! I fear we may not rise above this one.

Joe

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Eh, what? Translation service? I do that, I do that. Let me have a go.

Translation: watch him struggle with this hahahahahahahahaaaa *gasp* bwabwabwabwabwa *honk* *honk*

Idjit Yeknod

Not even close, Laddie. I'll have you know that I minored in gibberish in high school. What he actually is attempting to say is, "If someone would please give me my car keys, I can go look for my pants ." It's either that or a coded message for help.

Not even close, Laddie. I'll have you know that I minored in gibberish in high school. What he actually is attempting to say is, "If someone would please give me my car keys, I can go look for my pants ." It's either that or a coded message for help.

I suppose you're one of those critics who stands on a soap box next to a Jackson Pollock painting making obscene gestures at anyone who disagrees with your narrow-minded interpretation of what the artist meant in the first place.... HMMMMM?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

What??

Panzer Leader, Yeknodathon is indeed a squire. Mind you he is, poor lad, squire to OGSF so we can expect little in the way of, well, anything to be perfectly honest.

As to his posts, I have previously resolved to refrain from comment and I shall keep that pledge. Besides, I'm currently focused on keeping the damage to the fair city of Salt Lake to a minimum considering that Peng is coming to town Monday night. First the Olympics and the ice skating scandal, then the Paralympics and the blood doping scandal and now ... Peng! I fear we may not rise above this one.

Joe</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Eh, what? Translation service? I do that, I do that. Let me have a go.

Translation: watch him struggle with this hahahahahahahahaaaa *gasp* bwabwabwabwabwa *honk* *honk*

Idjit Yeknod

Not even close, Laddie. I'll have you know that I minored in gibberish in high school. What he actually is attempting to say is, "If someone would please give me my car keys, I can go look for my pants ." It's either that or a coded message for help.</font>

Originally posted by Sledge59:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I suppose you're one of those critics who stands on a soap box next to a Jackson Pollock painting making obscene gestures at anyone who disagrees with your narrow-minded interpretation of what the artist meant in the first place.... HMMMMM?</font>