Pass the Lotion Peng, I need to get that full body Mutha Beautiful Challenge Tan

I've been without Squire for what seems like forever. As a matter of fact I don't believe I've ever had one, so that would make me right.

As has been noted on several occasions, the current crop of SSNs show little promise and far too much chest hair in public for my taste. There is one however who has struck my fancy in the same way that small puntable dogs are struck by large 18-wheeled monster-trucks.

This lackwit has shown the following:

1) Stick-to-it-ivity

2) Utter destest for that incomprehensible drooling psychophant squire of Shaw's.

3) Some signs of literary culture, unless of course he is making reference to a horrid early '90's band.

Yes, he is none other than Boo_Radley. I take him now as my Squire to wait upon me hand and foot and hoof and mouth.

That being done and done, I suggest a squirely joust between said Boo_Radley (he's a squire now so I can bold his repulsive name) and that TechnoDonkeyFreakAThon character.

We shall need a map and unit placer type people.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum

Originally posted by His Inner Croda:

Yes, he is none other than Boo_Radley. I take him now as my Squire to wait upon me hand and foot and hoof and mouth.
And I thought I was unlucky in getting dalem as my liege and master. Yeesh.

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Yes, he is none other than Boo_Radley. I take him now as my Squire to wait upon me hand and foot and hoof and mouth.

And I thought I was unlucky in getting dalem as my liege and master. Yeesh.</font>

Originally posted by Croda:

That being done and done, I suggest a squirely joust between said Boo_Radley (he's a squire now so I can bold his repulsive name) and that TechnoDonkeyFreakAThon character.

We shall need a map and unit placer type people.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!! I knew my karma was screwed up but this is too much! What's next? A knock on the door from the IRS? Gingivitis? Visiting a proctologist with poor depth perception?

Now on top of that flaming sack of dog doody called CRODABURG aka"Child's Play XV -- The Formative years", I also have to play some hippie holdout with probably more syllables in his name than functioning brain cells? Ducky. Just bloody ducky. Why don't you have me detail your car while I'm at it? I think I have enough duct tape around here to fix up that 1973 Plymouth Gold Duster of yours...if you ever get it off the blocks.

OK. I'll do it, but I'm going to be looking for a quick, clean kill. Either that or a slow, messy one. I'm really not that particular.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

My Dear Yeknod,

Reading your semi-literate musings are like massaging my skull with a ballpeen hammer. Why? Because it feels so good when I stop.

"mono-dronal lurking"I have absolutely no idea where to go with that? Are you pogo-sticking blindfolded through the English language, or what?

You sir, have the mind of a four year old child and I bet he was glad to get rid of it.

"mono-dronal lurking"

Er, yes, erm... four-year-old child did you say? Pogo-sticking through the English language? *snigger* *snigger* go on lad, got some more?

Ho-hum, have to admit it is rather catchy.

Yeknod Mono-drone de Lurk

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

In the words of the heroine of "Who Shot Roger Rabitt", the applicant must be one of whom we can all say "He makes me laugh!"

C'mon, Joe. Don't be such a stuffed-shirt-stick-in-the-mud! They let you in here didn't they? Persephone is right to bring this up.

Let me spell it out for you: AussieJeff makes me laugh.

[ March 17, 2002, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Sledge59 ]

Originally posted by Croda:

Not so fast, Sir Croda . You might want to see this, first. It's a screenshot of the setup he sent me for your masterpiece entitled "Crodaburg". I think he's trying to tell you something.

Damn, this UBB is a pain.

[ March 17, 2002, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: R_Leete ]

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Not so fast, Sir Croda . You might want to see this, first. It's a screenshot of the setup he sent me for your masterpiece entitled "Crodaburg". I think he's trying to tell you something.

Oh GREAT! Well, I guess the Balrog's out of the bog hole for sure now. What can I say? Sometimes I just get whimsical.

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Yes, he is none other than Boo_Radley. I take him now as my Squire to wait upon me hand and foot and hoof and mouth.

And I thought I was unlucky in getting dalem as my liege and master. Yeesh.</font>

The Flesh Chimney:

I'll create the map and the enivironmental conditions. Who's doing the troops? Who do I send this map to?

I can purchase and place the troops. Are we letting these pillocks buy or is it all {snicker} up to {snorf} me?

[ March 17, 2002, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Goanna ]

Originally posted by Goanna:

I can purchase and place the troops. Are we letting these pillocks buy or is it all {snicker} up to {snorf} me?

Oh good. I can see this is turning out pretty much as I expected it would.

I will be given 27 Kubelwagons and an asthmatic dachsund named Basil and my opponent (what was his name again? Asto Boy-Toy or something like that?) will have a dozen Super Pershings and a full symphony orchestra. I believe the phrase I'm thinking of rhymes with "clucking bell".

Originally posted by Persephone:

After a long day working in the Cesspool... the Justicar removes his helmet...sits down in front of his computer...and makes funny faces at the poor little ssn's.

JusticarNaNa.jpg

Persephone

My god. MaCauley Culkin has not aged well at all, has he?

After a long day working in the Cesspool... the Justicar removes his helmet...sits down in front of his computer...and makes funny faces at

the poor little ssn's.

Third, that is NOT a funny face ... it's my game face! First, they're not little, they are a LARGE pain in the butt and Forty Seventh ... that's the last time I send YOU photos!

Joe

p.s. Nice job on the flash flare off the glasses though.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

*waffle* Yes, you must be right, I certainly take myself too seriously.

Joe

Bit poignant really.

I s'pose thats what comes of Joe living in the middle of a Salt Lake - all the humour just shrivels up and dies. Then there's the odorous financial burden imposed by the maintenace of 5 Mormon wives and their assorted broods (this explains the constant wearing of the pith helmet - for protection agin' 'ornery missus's).

Why, there's also the bitter cold winter in them thar parts and an Olympics wracked by scandal and heresay. Maybe the pressures of having to WORK again for a crust are also taking their toll on the poor lad, with much less time to devote to the 'Pool.

Geez ..... It's all a bit gloomy and depressing, pondering about Joe's humourless existence, ain't it? *Sniff......*

EULOGY FOR SADMAN

We try to raise a smile,

on that puncticilious dial,

but it's hopeless, plain to see,

that poor Joe can't "tee hee hee".

RIP

Humour

{Postscript: Persephone, I think that piccy of Ugly Joe Kid sums this up nicely!}

[ March 17, 2002, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Goanna:

Oh good. I can see this is turning out pretty much as I expected it would.

I will be given 27 Kubelwagons and an asthmatic dachsund named Basil and my opponent (what was his name again? Asto Boy-Toy or something like that?) will have a dozen Super Pershings and a full symphony orchestra. I believe the phrase I'm thinking of rhymes with "clucking bell".</font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

After a long day working in the Cesspool... the Justicar removes his helmet...sits down in front of his computer...and makes funny faces at the poor little ssn's.

JusticarNaNa.jpg

Persephone

Arrrggghhhh!!! My eyes! Hilfe Hilfe!

Put the helmet back on! Fer gawds sake put it back on!

whimper