Pass the Lotion Peng, I need to get that full body Mutha Beautiful Challenge Tan

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

sraid...

Persephone asked me why no one had made AussieJeff a serf yet. After I finished a long and hearty laugh, i said, "'cus he's an idiot, dear"

Thanks for the proof

[bloody link was causing the page to side scroll]

[ March 17, 2002, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HIRAM:

I'd like to echo the sentiments of Mister Shaw.

Seanachai, I remember when I was out of work and you sent some scraps of encouragement my way via email. Your words did help me out. I thank you, sir for the kindness.

I know that you will find a job worthy of your character and abilities. I do wish you well.

Hiram, lad, I thank you for your thought. I am a bit concerned about the remark that I would find a job worthy of my character and abilities, because that would imply that I'll end up either in jail, or as the next pontiff. I'm an individual of widely divergent tendencies, as it were. I'll take it that you meant I'll end up in jail, as that's the much nicer solution for humanity.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

sraid...

Persephone asked me why no one had made AussieJeff a serf yet. After I finished a long and hearty laugh, i said, "'cus he's an idiot, dear"

Thanks for the proof

[bloody link was causing the page to side scroll]</font>

Old Ones, Justicar, Kaniggets, don't you think AussieJeff has at the very least, earned himself the lowly status of serf in the Cesspool?

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

Old Ones, Justicar, Kaniggets, don't you think AussieJeff has at the very least, earned himself the lowly status of serf in the Cesspool?

Persephone

Oh, fine, yes, I'll give him that, but only if the horrible little man stops trying to do his awful impersonations of German or any other language than his own Australian, as they were all quite horrible and made me want to find him and kill him, and apologize to all the peoples of the world, other than Australia, which should have already been apologizing for him.

Seriously, you don't know what embarassed anguish is until you've read his email responses as the 'German' commander of his forces. I'd pay good money, and me unemployed, to never, ever have to see him attempt to post as a 'German' again.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I am a bit concerned about the remark that I would find a job worthy of my character and abilities, because that would imply that I'll end up either in jail, or as the next pontiff.

Or, perhaps, a used car salesman, lawyer or congressman

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

<big>SHUT UP!</big>. Shut Up! For the love of all that is Holy in the cess, shut that flapping trap you call a mouth and sod off to "buggerer's paradise." I (and the multitudinous others) cringe and skulk with each bleating confirmation of your lack-luster mono-drone existence. ssn's (and squires) of late are merely dingleberries upon the ass of life. They are too fond of their own voices. Excuse me while I drown my futile realizations of how useless ssn's are within the demon of malt liquor.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Try reviewing that post again, Berli.... the link is now fixed. You may even raise a snicker..... but then again maybe not.

It was better the first time</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Persephone

Oh, fine, yes, I'll give him that, but only if the chap stops trying to do his impersonations of German or any other language than his own Australian ..... *snip*

I'd pay good money, and me unemployed, to never, ever have to see him attempt to post as a 'German' again.</font>

Let it be known, that the poison Gnome has temporarily glued his head back on. It will be just a short time until I get to kick it off again. Hardly worth rushing down to Bunnings for the glue.

And if someone comes up with an auto-delete for donkey posts over one line...I'm interested.

Anyone seen Slappy lately ?.. er sorry,

Sire Slapdragon ?

Noba.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Any tips??

--------------------------------------------------

Hmmm... hit go and, of course, die a lot

As you are doing in our game Berli ??

{Two edits for completeness}

Noba.

[ March 17, 2002, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

For MrSpkr:

Two boys are playing football at this park in a small town in Texas when one of the boys is suddenly attacked by a crazed Rottweiler.

Thinking quickly, the other boy takes a stick and shoves it under the dog's collar, twists it, and breaks the dog's neck, thus saving his friend.

A sports reporter who was strolling by sees the incident and rushes over to interview the boy. He tells the boy he's going to write the story and says, "I'll title it 'Young Longhorn Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal'".

"But I'm not a Longhorn fan", the little hero replies.

"Sorry, since we're in Texas, I just assumed you were", says the reporter and he starts writing again.

He asks "How does 'Aggie Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack' sound?"

"I'm not an Aggie fan either", the boy says.

"Oh, I thought everyone in Texas was either for the Aggies or the Longhorns. What team do you root for?", the reporter asks.

"I'm just visiting my cousin, I'm a Oklahoma Sooner fan", the boy replies. "They're

just the best!"

The reporter smiles, starts a new sheet in his notebook, and writes: "Little Redneck Bastard From Oklahoma Kills Beloved Family Pet".

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Or nibble one of those new dingleberry things. Are they tasty?

Hot Dingleberry pie! Just like the kind Grandma used to make, (That's why we had to put her in the home.)</font>

Patch dear lady, the problem is that you are simply too nice, I mean no offense by that remark as nature has undoubtedly placed you in that role as a balance for Berli, and that is a GOOD thing!

You have recommended that an SSN be elevated to Serfdom for, apparently, simply being here for "X" period of time. Elevating an SSN to Serf should only be done ON MERIT! Yes, they must show up and demonstrate that they'll be here for the long run, but were that to be the only criteria then the late, unlamented Tin Pot Cook might well be a Serf and where would we be then?

No, dear Patch, the Peng Challenge Thread is a harsh mistress and must be wooed with wit and charm and humor. In the words of the heroine of "Who Shot Roger Rabitt", the applicant must be one of whom we can all say "He makes me laugh!"

The recent crop, evidence has shown, sadly lacks the ability to inspire even comprehension, let alone humor.

Mistakes have been made and SSNs have been elevated beyond their fated role. I myself have plucked Diceman from the ranks of the SSNs and have made him first Serf and then Squire. Yet since that notable day he has virtually disappeared. Was I precipitous in my choice? Did I act hastily? Perhaps so, perhaps my innate sense was fooled this once in my understandable funk over my employement woes. But we must be ever vigilant Patch, only the worthy should aspire to the CessPool ... and only worthiest of these should be promoted.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mistakes have been made and SSNs have been elevated beyond their fated role. I myself have plucked Diceman from the ranks of the SSNs and have made him first Serf and then Squire. Yet since that notable day he has virtually disappeared. Was I precipitous in my choice? Did I act hastily? Perhaps so, perhaps my innate sense was fooled this once in my understandable funk over my employement woes. But we must be ever vigilant Patch, only the worthy should aspire to the CessPool ... and only worthiest of these should be promoted.

Joe[/QB]

Joe, Diceman is still with us though I'm censored from divulging any details relating to our correspondence. Were we playing a game? I cannot say. Indeed, even this confirmation of his existence could bring further wrath and condemnation upon me. Needless to say, the secrets of his wild partying and discreet interviews with the local Sheriff's office involving a sink plunger and a uniformed maid are, of course, beyond the scope of this thread, as is the rather bizarre activity with latex rabbit rubber suits.

Idjit Yeknod

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Ha, you'd tempt me with dingleberry pie and your Grandma! Right, well lets see how you deal with a spot of mono-dronal lurking.

Idjit Yeknod

My Dear Yeknod,

Reading your semi-literate musings are like massaging my skull with a ballpeen hammer. Why? Because it feels so good when I stop.

"mono-dronal lurking"I have absolutely no idea where to go with that? Are you pogo-sticking blindfolded through the English language, or what?

You sir, have the mind of a four year old child and I bet he was glad to get rid of it.