Pass the Lotion Peng, I need to get that full body Mutha Beautiful Challenge Tan

Originally posted by Sledge59:

I suppose you're one of those critics who stands on a soap box next to a Jackson Pollock painting making obscene gestures at anyone who disagrees with your narrow-minded interpretation of what the artist meant in the first place.... HMMMMM?

Yeah? So? You going somewhere with this?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

<big>SHUT UP!</big>. Shut Up! For the love of all that is Holy in the cess, shut that flapping trap you call a mouth and sod off to "buggerer's paradise." I (and the multitudinous others) cringe and skulk with each bleating confirmation of your lack-luster mono-drone existence. ssn's (and squires) of late are merely dingleberries upon the ass of life. They are too fond of their own voices. Excuse me while I drown my futile realizations of how useless ssn's are within the demon of malt liquor.

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

<big>SHUT UP!</big>. Shut Up! For the love of all that is Holy in the cess, shut that flapping trap you call a mouth and sod off to "buggerer's paradise." I (and the multitudinous others) cringe and skulk with each bleating confirmation of your lack-luster mono-drone existence. ssn's (and squires) of late are merely dingleberries upon the ass of life. They are too fond of their own voices. Excuse me while I drown my futile realizations of how useless ssn's are within the demon of malt liquor.</font>

It's time for a sing-along! Come on everybody, join in:

Let Peng Be

When I find myself in pools of ce-ess

Seanachai comes to me

Speaking Words of challenge, Let Peng Be

And in my hour of grogginess

He is slouching right in front of me,

Speaking words of challenge, let Peng be.

Let Peng be, Let Peng be,

Whisper words of challenge, Let Peng be.

And when the outer-boarder newbies

Sucking scum in CM disagree,

There will be a challenge, let Peng be.

For though they may be grogs

There is still a chance that they will die-a-lot,

There will be a challenge, let Peng be.

And when the cess is cloudy

The Justicar will stir the mire,

Stir until the next incarnation, let Peng be.

I wake up to the drone of Seanachai

Mutha Beautiful comes to me,

Speaking words of wisdom, let Peng be.

Ahhhh, that was nice, now once again with FEELING!

[Missed a Peng ]

[ March 16, 2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Funny, the only feeling I am coming up with is the feeling I like to cave your bloody head in with a blunt object and dance a jig on your corpse.

Bard you've got a long road ahead of you, and I will leave you to have your way with the ssn and pretenders to Uberosity, but your quest will always end with me. I'll be your hoodoo. I'm the thing that makes you cringe at scary movies, the reason you suspect things don't work quite right around your place, the stain you can never quite remove. And I'll be waiting, I'm always waiting.

[ March 16, 2002, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Goanna ]

<font size="+2">The Camping Trip</font>

Hiram invited Croda to go on a camping trip with the Olde Ones. Croda was so happy he was invited...he had never gone on a camping trip before and never been noticed by the Olde Ones. Of course Croda did not know the extent of what Hiram had planned for him...

OldOnesTent.jpg

Originally posted by Persephone:

<font size="+2">The Camping Trip</font> continued

The Olde Ones and Hiram roast Croda on a stick while the Bard tells stories around the sacred fire.

CrodaonaStick.jpg

fin

Persephone

Shouldn't we take his cap off? No sense ruining a nice bill cap.

That was...magical. I actually went to my closet, after that first picture, to make sure I don't have a shirt like that.

But as for the last picture, well, the ÃœberGnome doesn't wear vests. I look quite idiotic enough without wearing vests. Especially that vest.

Still, absolutely hilarious. Little Hiram, especially, moves me to teary hilarity. In that second picture, doesn't he look like a child that should be getting lots and lots of counseling?

Persephone, that was a lovely story. You seem to have left out the bit about Croda's entrails being thrown to the dogs (aka the Australians), making them violently ill for days.

Ahh well, a lovely story nevertheless.

Now, on to UPDATES:

Goanna, the scaled Australian, has LOST to my rugged Commonwealth paratroops in a fun little match involving lots of 'splodey stuff and fire. One Australian down, many more to go.

Leeo has too damn many infantry for his own good. Or mine, for that matter. My twin 88's have turned his armor into so many tinkertoys, yet, like their commander himself, his infantry is too stupid to know when to give it up for dead. I, however, am willing to use my remaining armor, artillery, and ubertruppen to educate his besotted masses.

Lars and I have nearly finished our little shindig on the WORST map I have ever seen in CMBO. We have bridges that hang in mid air a good six feet above the adjoining road; a river that flows uphill in two directions, a multi-level pond, and the gamiest force matchup this side of any Croda designed scenario. Ugh. Avoid Bavarian Breakout II at all costs.

Mace and I have just began our soiree on some godforsaken hill. More information later as he begins his inevitable decline (he IS Australian, you know).

Speedbump is shelling the hell out of my troops as they wade through snow piled at least up to their navels. Maybe we should try digging our way into the village?

PL has expressed wonder at getting a turn from me recently (I TOLD you I would be back AFTER the bar examination, you TWIT), but hasn't bothered to return the file.

Now, for more pressing matters:

dalem, I call you out. Truly thou art damned, like an ill-roasted egg, all on one side. Thou art like the toad, ugly and venomous. Chooseth thy weapon, varlet, that my troops may have at thee forthwith!

It is clear that we are overdue for CMBB when, after six months of screwing around with the files, attempting to lose his password mrspkr has managed to get get a minor non-loss out of what was clearly a draw game. I still loved butchering the crews of the wolverine and wasp by the uncontested VL though, so all is not lost.

I'll play you again some day if you prove you can finish a game in less than 8 months.

Damn photo linking..... grrr.

Fair Persephone, wouldst thou be kind enough to recommend a photostorage site that allows direct linking?

I am indebted........

Your humble serfant,

AJ

STOP PRESS: I found a site! Hooray.....

Now, one of these looks like a ring-in. But, which one?? It's hard to tell.......

7912191.jpg

The Bard was bored

So he joined Abba

His fortunes soared

He deigned to yabber

But fame did wane

His ego brittle

And now he sits

Forlorn and little

He sings no more

Nor would he dare

His voice sounds like