Where's CMMOS? Status and previews (big pics) UPDATED YET AGAIN!

Phil asks where CMMOS is. Well I've finished the new features, "Old Dog" is re-working the documentation, and we're wrapping up testing of the new features and the new mods and should have everything posted as soon after I get everything squared away with Madmatt. smile.gif So call it anything betweeen 1 month and 1 year. :D

But enough small talk, where are the previews, you ask?

Ok, we'll have some of the initial "Der Scwheinestall" mods:

DS_PzVIE_early_grey_Preview.jpg

DS_PzVIE_early_yellow_Preview.jpg

DS_SdKfz251-1AusfC_Preview.jpg

DS_SdKfz251-2AusfC_Preview.jpg

DS_SdKfz251-10AusfC_Preview.jpg

Der Schweinestall mods will feature optional Nazi flags as aerial recognition panels and unit-specific markings.

Gordon

[ November 12, 2002, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: Gordon ]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Winterfahrzeuge, dunkelgrau" is a complete set of whitewashed (dunkelgrau) German vehicles and guns.

Whitewashed_Grey_ACs_Preview.jpg

Whitewashed_Grey_AGs_Preview.jpg

Whitewashed_Grey_Guns_Preview.jpg

Whitewashed_Grey_HTs_and_Trucks_Preview.jpg

Whitewashed_Grey_Tanks_Preview.jpg

Plus other stuff that's on the horizon. There's a also a hint of music wafting in from the steppe along with a convoy of other vehicles on the horizon.

Gordon

Originally posted by WineCape:

[QB]Gordon,

It's time that you and your CMMOS friends take up my offer on a case of wine for your continous effort. How about it? Come now, don't be shy, forward me your address details...

Not long ago I found a bunch of old jars the farmhouse basement (well "pit") filled with what I'll charitably call grime. I might be able to disinter them (there's some "grime" around the outside of the jars too) and send them to you CMMOS guys.

Charl's got some wine and is a generous guy... and I really wouldn't mind being able to think that the jars I found are a looooong way from me. Either accept the wine, or the jars - c'mon, chose _one_.

[ October 29, 2002, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Tarqulene ]

Well thanks Gordon ! I was all set to dive into the dark murky world of modding and this lot comes along :rolleyes:

Oh well...............

My Computer >Controll Panel > Add/Remove programs >Paintshop Pro >Uninstall ! :D

They are perfect - Excellent work .... cant wait to get them :cool:

Pascal,

One more bug to track down, a couple of mods to test and then Madmatt to track down ...

MikeyD,

Well I try to keep out of trouble.

Pitch Change Rod,

Well for the winter stuff (which covers a LOT of BMPs), we're currently looking at:

Armored cars: 3.5 MB

Assault guns: 12.3 MB

Guns: 4.3 MB

Halftracks and trucks: 11.3 MB

Tanks 24.7 MB

Man am I glad to have recently gotten broadband.

Hoopenfaust 101:

They're the standard BMP numbers with suffixes that Mac users can strip off. I'll definitely see about making a set of "plain-packs" for Mac users.

WineCape,

I think I'll accept your gracious offer this time (but only because of the health benefits ;) ). I'll send you an e-mail. Thanks.

AndrewTF,

Well I had a pretty serious discussion with a possible Mac programmer but time issues (and the complexity of CMMOS) had to nip that one in the bud. :( I'm still open to talk with any interested party.

Gordon