Goodbye China - G'idday Australia

Just a quick note to all my friends out there - i shall be leaving China after 7 fantastic years and heading over to Australia for a new adventure,new challenge and a new life. Yeah they do that with spy's who have served their purpose, some call it a witness relocation scheme ;)

This means i shall be leaving this fine forum to dissapear into the unknown for quite some time while i sort out a new life - i may resurface here again sometime in May next year by my current estimates.

This forum has been my homepage, my contact to reality and a great place to hang out for a long time and i visit here every day without fail. I will be signing off in about two weeks time when i hand my laptop back to my company. But i will be back! possibly with a new nickname? Not sure yet.

Well, i gotta go and cancel my communist party membership... ;)

You Aussies had better watch out! Leave some fish in the sea for me to catch when i get there!

All the best

CDIC

But i will be back! possibly with a new nickname? Not sure yet...

May I suggest Capitalist-dog-in-a-penal-colony :D (uuhhh, I can fell the flames :cool: )

Keep Mao's little red book... that way you will always remember how you tricked them ;)

Now seriously, good luck...

I've never been there, but I hear the Oz land can be a real pleasant place.

Originally posted by Tanaka:

Now seriously, good luck...

I've never been there, but I hear the Oz land can be a real pleasant place.

Not if we've now got warning that he's coming.

:cool:

Just remember, you'll no doubt fit in very well here since I'm sure alot of our American friends perceive the general population as being so far left of centre that your Communist country indoctrination should stand you in good stead.

As they say in the classics "Welcome to the Land Downunder. Where women glow and men chunder" (or is it "thunder"?... something like that anyway).

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by Captitalistdoginchina:

Just a quick note to all my friends out there - i shall be leaving China after 7 fantastic years and heading over to Australia for a new adventure,new challenge and a new life. Yeah they do that with spy's who have served their purpose, some call it a witness relocation scheme ;)

This means i shall be leaving this fine forum to dissapear into the unknown for quite some time while i sort out a new life - i may resurface here again sometime in May next year by my current estimates.

This forum has been my homepage, my contact to reality and a great place to hang out for a long time and i visit here every day without fail. I will be signing off in about two weeks time when i hand my laptop back to my company. But i will be back! possibly with a new nickname? Not sure yet.

You Aussies had better watch out! Leave some fish in the sea for me to catch when i get there!

All the best

CDIC

Now if I remember correctly, you were planning to come to Perth. Good choice....someone to TCP/IP in my time zone.

Noba.

Originally posted by Pud:

Perth! Ahhhhh the best place to start life in oz. Im sure you will love it out here mate.

When you come to Perth make sure you live north of the river :D (pokes Noba with a stick, waiting for a bite)

<BIG><BIG><BIG>*SNAP*!</BIG></BIG></BIG>

Go and bite yer bum!

When you come to Perth make sure you live SOUTH of the river. Only knob-heads live on the poncy north side... Ah! Roleystone ..... the country life! :D:D:D

Aussiejeff

[ November 14, 2002, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captitalistdoginchina:

But i will be back! possibly with a new nickname?

Capitalistdoginozland? CDIO kind of looks nice on the page, don't you think?

smile.gif

Michael</font>

Terry best of luck with the move now you will just be across the Tasman Sea from myself and Titan as long as you support the Kiwi teams and not the damned Aussies (tho they did loose to Ireland smile.gif )

Anyway have a good trip and drop us a line when your are settled

Originally posted by crocky:

Terry best of luck with the move now you will just be across the Tasman Sea from myself and Titan as long as you support the Kiwi teams and not the damned Aussies (tho they did loose to Ireland smile.gif )

Better than to England! But perhaps I should not say anything until this weekend.

At least the Poms are consistent with their cricket side.

Originally posted by Ellros:

I kinda like Captitalistdogdownunder.

Nah. That's got no zing. I would suggest simply 'Dingo", but I think that's been taken. :( On the other hand, 'Dingo's Kidneys' sounds cool, has historical significance, and AFAIK isn't taken yet. smile.gif I think CDIC should move quickly to reserve it.

Michael