Another worthless poll: Who's buying CMBB?

Just to set the record straight, I don't care anymore what happens to CMBB, in my mind BFC already has my money. They can change it up all they want, I don't give a hoot, I'm buying this game.

So:

Who's buying CMBB?

ME

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ex PFC Wintergreen:

As soon as I can....

I just hope they make enough copies initially, otherwise the whining and moaning may be intolerable.

I would hope they have learned that lesson from the first go round with CMBO

I'm in for one MAC only copy, The Original US version :D !

-tom w

Guest Panzer Boxb

Damn straight I'll be buying this wonderful program! Two copies in fact. One PC and one Mac version as they will be apparently be separate this time around.

Panting with pre-release lust,

PB

This suggests an important point: what about multiple purchases by a single buyer? Personally, I'm going to buy at least 4 copies, initially. I really would feel bad though if the purchase of three of those copies kept other long time community members from getting their copies. I hope you guys have a LARGE initial stock available, and if not, orders above a single copy will be placed on back order to enable everyone to get a copy early.

Originally posted by Soddball

I had your mum, too, Douggie baby. Not just Desdichado's. So watch it.

Huh?!? I damn near broke my brain doing the genealogy in the last MBT thread. How many of these "offspring" did you sire? Or are you just cloning yourself in an attempt at world domination?

Oh, and I will be taking one copy, please. :D