Operation Bone Throw Launched--Main Attack Within!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got home from work (a long frigging week, too) and I just saw the freshly-thrown bones...

...and I wept.

I wept with joy as I beheld the screesnhots. I wept with pain for the longing of what I so badly want to purchase. i wept like a blind man, suddenly stricken with sight and witnessing his first sunset. I wept as a young bride would barely choking out an "I do" to her Mr. Right.

Oh, how I wept as I clicked through the screenies and read Germanboy's AAR.

Then I popped a beer and pulled my weepy ass together.

OMG!! I'm -a- lookin forward to this hyar game!!!

(snork..snuff...)

Okay, tell me if it's just me...

First explosion pic, second piece of shrapnel from the left, above the trees...

Does that look like a male moose with full antlers to anyone else? :eek:

It's a "green" explosion. Re-populating the forests with our furry friends...

Hi,

Truly outstand!

It would not be possible to heap too much praise on Dan for the ultra high quality of his work. I have no idea how he does it, but the detail and weathering on the T26 are stunning in their quality.

In CMBB we are clearly going to get graphics to the quality of the very highest Mods, but with the bonus that they will all be at the same saturation and brightness. Features such as the smashed up buildings also add a huge amount.

CMBB will be a big leap forward on what was anyway a game in a different stratosphere to any other.

All the best,

Kip.

Originally posted by Von Paulus:

Waow !!! very good.

but, Madmatt can you improve the explosions, it's the thing that I find not as goood as the other features, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EXPLOSIONS LIKE IN STARS WARS !!! ;)

Paulus

The Finnish sound files will sound to the majority of the fan base like Star Wars characters, isn't that good enough? :D

The tress look great too

In “T26 advance” is that a birch tree with the white bark? Nice detail.

Do these pics take place in a certain part of the Soviet Union?

And the low shrubs in “T26 dead”, excellent.

With everything else mentioned I’m really catching the CMBB fever.

simply spectacular. I can't wait to see it in motion. the in engine tanks look good enough to use as picture reference material.

the terrain is looking amazing, very different feel from cmbo.

Was it bullwinkle or rockie that could fly? If it was rockie, then that moose is in trouble.

:D

kunstler

My terrible regret will be that I'll be in Moscow come 22 June 2002. Are you guys really planning on releasing it on that date? I'd sure love to get my hands on this game before heading to the Motherland.

A mighty tasty bone this one. :D

Looking at the infantry made me wonder about the use of helmets in the Eastern Front. All the infantry units are wearing them in all the pics so far. However I have read they were not use as extensively as they were in the Western Front.