Operation Bone Throw Launched--Main Attack Within!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Rubble and nice partial destruction on the building

I see someone has discovered the "Automate- Web Photo Gallery" command. ;)

It works GREAT!

if you use Photoshop (and it is STILL THE only image manipulation tool IMHO) and you have not discovered the joys of Automate- Web Photo Gallery Check it out!

NICE screen shots, they look beautiful!

Thanks!!

-tom w

[ April 26, 2002, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

Holy Freakin' Crap. CMBO is going to take a long nap on my HD after CMBB comes out.

I can see that one of the first mods we'll need is for the soldiers' faces.

Hey, how about a live cam of Dan slaving away on the models, surrounded by his favorite legal addictive stimulate to keep him up and working through the night?!

[ April 26, 2002, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Commissar ]

Oooo! Yum!

In the 1st pic the side of the building next to the collapsed structure has some serious damage to it; is this what happens to the still-standing building or is that the remnant of the collapsed building? Either way, very :cool: .

Great weathering on the T26! And the coax MG is shown there, too. Not just a hole. I have to say the wheat doodads look a bit like rolls of hay rather than growing wheat, though. Maybe if you tapered down the edges they wouldn't look so square?

The T26 Advance photo has a great looking forest. Very well done. And I see atleast two different styles of craters. The destroyed houses look lovely too. Unless of course you happen to be the unlucky homeowner. :D

In the last pic is the T26 sitting on a brush tile? Cool doodads.

- Chris

Originally posted by Wolfe:

Oooo! Yum!

In the 1st pic the side of the building next to the collapsed structure has some serious damage to it; is this what happens to the still-standing building or is that the remnant of the collapsed building? Either way, very :cool: .

- Chris

Heh, I was just on my way to post about that.

The buildings maybe different building 'tiles,' but in real life they would be connected, so what you see is very realistic. Compare it to CMBO: when an adjoining building collapses its 'neighouring' building suddenly has an outer wall and windows on that side. :D

Originally posted by Juju:

Heh, I was just on my way to post about that.

The buildings maybe different building 'tiles,' but in real life they would be connected, so what you see is very realistic. Compare it to CMBO: when an adjoining building collapses its 'neighouring' building suddenly has an outer wall and windows on that side. :D

Yep, very cool to see. I was asking because I was wondering what happens if the adjacent building falls? Does this wall remain standing in the game or does it come down too? If it's part of the already collapsed structure, it may stay standing in the game, which might be neat looking and may still prevent movement (assuming they were separated buildings to begin with).

Hey, you got rid of the "M" shaped explosion debris.
:( Awww. No more 'Flying Madmatts'. ;)

- Chris