Peng, I Challenge you to a breathalyzer test

Originally posted by OGSF:

I was going to post something wonderful about me but I can't do the Scottish accent and in any case I think the fact that I'm typing on OGSF's computer is proof positive that I'm a sterling character ... his wee spaniel likes me too.

Joe

OGSF....why are you talking like Joe?

I'm scared.

Persephone

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

hahahhahAHHAHahahahAHAHAHahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

I am a voter! Fear me, for I will make use of the vicious and evil Florida voting machines.

Gentlemen, prepare your pregnant chads and dimples and uh..whatever they used.

Wonderful. Random Swedes voting. Geier, take control of your lot, would you?

What's next, we let the Walloon's have a go at the Thread?

I was going to post something wonderful about me but I can't do the Scottish accent and in any case I think the fact that I'm typing on OGSF's computer is proof positive that I'm a sterling character ... his wee spaniel likes me too.

Joe

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

MY EYES! GODS, THE HEADACHE!!!

SHAW, YOU BUGGERING SWINE, DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!

My brain had gone to 'translation' mode, and when the standard English hit, whole systems shut down in pain and confusion...

Ok, don't get me wrong, but I always thought Martha was kinda hot, you know in that older woman sort of way. And I just LOVE what she can do with a piece of parchment paper and hot glue.

Don't worry, I'm sure Fair Delaney feels the same way.

(Wipes forehead)

[ December 09, 2002, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Originally posted by Delaney:

Ok, don't get me wrong, but I always thought Martha was kinda hot, you know in that older woman sort of way. And I just LOVE what she can do with a piece of parchment paper and hot glue.

Don't worry, I'm sure Fair Delaney feels the same way.

Anyone who'd sleep with Martha Stewart would sleep with Margaret Thatcher, and, most likely, Leona Helmsley.

Also, it's just sick to post your disturbing 'hurt me, beat me, make me write bad checks' fascination with older, right-wing female martinets under your poor wife's sign-on.

You sick, sick little puddle of poodle urine.

Originally posted by rune:

I hace surrender to the code hacking scum sucking lawyer, formerly known as Marlow. However, I consider this a moral victory, since I had at one point 2 of 3 victory flags, against armor with no at assets and a wide open map. I fought on until my little troopers were aiming their weapons at me, threatening to frag their leader.

A gamey bastidge is Marlow , even if he is an ex-Squire. However, for his reward, I will be sending him a scenario to use against one of you pillocks, to uphold the fine Tradition of House Rune .

Rune

Army of the Porcupine

Marlow you quiche eating fairy. How could you NOT mention my heritage as your squire into House Rune. Why that makes Rune a grandpappy kaniggit.

Send that file to me, I'm already testing several of your, that is if the Air Farce would actually stop expecting me to work and I need something to spank my former liege with!

As for the rest of you...BaH!

Originally posted by Wildman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

I hace surrender to the code hacking scum sucking lawyer, formerly known as Marlow. However, I consider this a moral victory, since I had at one point 2 of 3 victory flags, against armor with no at assets and a wide open map. I fought on until my little troopers were aiming their weapons at me, threatening to frag their leader.

A gamey bastidge is Marlow , even if he is an ex-Squire. However, for his reward, I will be sending him a scenario to use against one of you pillocks, to uphold the fine Tradition of House Rune .

Rune

Army of the Porcupine

Marlow you quiche eating fairy. How could you NOT mention my heritage as your squire into House Rune. Why that makes Rune a grandpappy kaniggit.

Send that file to me, I'm already testing several of your, that is if the Air Farce would actually stop expecting me to work and I need something to spank my former liege with!

As for the rest of you...BaH!</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I was going to post a comment on the first part of this, but every time I form the image in my mind the horror just takes over and I see visions of PL, Martha, Dorosh's mannequin, stuffed cabbage, and I start to scream.

Thank you PL, I'm going to have nightmares for weeks.

The other thing wrong with your post is the parchment paper-- Silpats are so much better that you don't even need to keep the stuff around.

Originally posted by Delaney:

Woops! Hee hee.

Uh oh! Now there you go, PL. You have spilt the hot sauce in your lap, AGAIN!!!

Now, what are we to think? When Delaney posts, how will we know it isn't YOU stuffing the cabbage again? Or is Delaney posting as PL??

OOOOOH!!!! My head hurts! Joe please fix the lil' bastiche or do somefink!

AJ

Keepin' 'em honest!

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

Joe

OGSF....why are you talking like Joe?

I'm scared.

Persephone</font>

Dear Persephone-

Since you couldn't find any pics of Olivia DeHavilland in Robin Hood for me, could you please do something horribly funny to Joe and OGSF's pics? Pretty please? I hate them sooooo much.

The one where it looks like Old Joe is getting stabbed in the chitlins is already pretty good.

his wee spaniel likes me too.

Joe,

If you want to call a dog attaching itself to one of your legs 'like', feel free!

Seriously though, that dog obviously needs glasses or serious psychiatric help.

Mace

[ December 10, 2002, 05:51 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

J.LO is an annoying, pretentious housepet with delusions of significance...

I was just wondering if there was any single person on the planet, including rain forest tribes, certain Kalihari Bushmen and small marsupials dwelling in Tierra Del Fuego who have NOT seen J.Lo's chestal region.

Originally posted by Wildman:

As for the rest of you...BaH!

Speaking of sending files, my Panthers are waiting.

Regretably I haven't the time to fully report on my excursion to Schloss OGSF except to state categorically and without fear of contradiction that Peggy, the wife of OGSF is a lovely woman with a lovely sense of humor and a lovely ability to be cordial even to the likes of me ... I can only assume that she's one of those women who find themselves attracted to and, commonsense out the window, married to neer-do-wells and habitual losers. How else to explain her being Mrs.OGSF?

Joe

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

I must vent. I'll do it here where it won't be nearly as detrimental to BFC. Here goes...

STRATEGY GUIDE!!!! Hahahaha!! Go ahead, foolish people. Part with $20 more. See what it really gets you, other than $20 closer to the poverty line. Hahahaha!!!! You want tips on how to play CM, read the arfing "Tips & Tricks" forum, or try playing the game for a few hours. Hahahaha!!! Stragegy Guide indeed. Hahahaha!!!

Squire Treeburst155 out.

I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way. We were all going to chip in a buck or two and buy it for you. I hear it has pictures...