Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by athkatla:

Email from Nobed

*uncontrollable crying and whining*

"awwwwwwwww these hills are too big"

"awwwwwwwww I can't buy any big guns"

"awwwwwwwww I can't buy any TRP's"

WIMP.......get on with it!!!

I take note that as in cricket... the only way to beat an AUSSIE , is to cheat ! You sir are a cad. A bounder and an arse-sniffer to boot !

Whom else would foist the following parameters on an unsupsecting, trusting soul ??

Hills - bloody huge ! Trees, LOTS !!

I'm attacking - Assaulting - WITHOUT THE CHANCE TO BUY ARMOUR SUPPORT !!

No chance to get TRP's either.

So tell me Mr. Cheater, you are the FOISTER, I am the FOISTEE...you will know, that I will still win.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

Email from Nobed

*uncontrollable crying and whining*

"awwwwwwwww these hills are too big"

"awwwwwwwww I can't buy any big guns"

"awwwwwwwww I can't buy any TRP's"

WIMP.......get on with it!!!

I take note that as in cricket... the only way to beat an AUSSIE , is to cheat ! You sir are a cad. A bounder and an arse-sniffer to boot !

Whom else would foist the following parameters on an unsupsecting, trusting soul ??

Hills - bloody huge ! Trees, LOTS !!

I'm attacking - Assaulting - WITHOUT THE CHANCE TO BUY ARMOUR SUPPORT !!

No chance to get TRP's either.

So tell me Mr. Cheater, you are the FOISTER, I am the FOISTEE...you will know, that I will still win.

Noba.</font>

Some more in the way of UPDATES :

AJ is getting his backside kicked in two games.

Stalin's allgone is getting his backside kicked; soon.

OGSF is dropping big splodey things that have laser pointers to aim at, but he will get his backside kicked soon as well. That'll teach him to set up a snow map.

Speedbump is advancing as if all his armour was Matildas in reverse. His backside will be raw soon, as well.

The bane of my existence will be along soon. When he does, I will claim that the mere fact that 'HE' foisted me with a 75% defender advantage over the attacker in this one - AND it was not known to him BEFORE HE CHOSE TO DEFEND.....As such, I did very well to get as far as I will have.

Noba.

ps I think I owe The Justiciar a setup.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />*sniff* me quire is doing well... MAKE THE BLEEDIN' NOBBIT WHINE... carry on, carry on.

Yeknod

I'd get somethink for that runny nose, if I were you. Having lines of snot hanging from your chin is NOT a good look.

Noba.</font>

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>The bane of my existence will be along soon.</font>

Here I am! Here I am!

<font size=-1>When he does, I will claim that the mere fact that 'HE' foisted me with a 75% defender advantage over the attacker in this one - AND it was not known to him BEFORE HE CHOSE TO DEFEND... As such, I did very well to get as far as I will have.</font>
75% advantage? You're looking through the wrong end of the telescope there, bub. Here, let me count for you... you started with AT LEAST twenty My Armor's Too Sloped For You T34s and five Never Mind The Slope, Just Feel The Thickness KV-1s. I, on the other hand, got one quarter that number of Piddly Pea-shooter Panzers, a battery of 105mm Is Big Enough For Anyone howitzers, and a couple of Where Are All The Planes flak guns.

Now, if you're claiming that all but four of your tanks are currently flaming wrecks, and that you are writhing in the grip of my superior play, then I would have to cede to your uncannily accurate grasp of the situation. But that would be admitting that, and I quote from the briefing, "it is recommended that the stronger player take the Axis".

Whoever coined the phrase "Winter Wonderland" should be keel hauled and then eviscerated. I feel like I am living in a scene from "Dr. Zhivago" . I hate the snow, I hate ice, slush, icicles and anything to do with frozen water, (except maybe icecubes). I hate all of you as well.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Whoever coined the phrase "Winter Wonderland" should be keel hauled and then eviscerated. I feel like I am living in a scene from "Dr. Zhivago" . I hate the snow, I hate ice, slush, icicles and anything to do with frozen water, (except maybe icecubes). I hate all of you as well.

I just thought that it's the time of year that I ought to remind you how nice it can be in Southern California (the fires are over and now that it's cooling off the smog levels are down to almost breathable levels). Yesterday I went for a 60 mile bike ride in the mountains-- my friend kept complaining about how icy cold it was, but she was still just wearing shorts and a short sleeve jersey, and only putting on a sweatshirt for the descent. It was bright and sunny, and not too hot, like it tends to be in August and September.

Later we went out with some friends for dinner. I wore shorts and a light jacket, and we ate at one of the outdoor tables at a greek restaurant that we walked to from one of the friends' house.

Since I no longer live along the Rose Parade route, I won't put a message for you on the roof of the house to be seen on national TV, but you should watch the parade and think about how glad I am not to live in whatever winter wonderland you call home.

I'd also like to note that I'm returning to the pool after an absence imposed by the measly 4 MB VRAM in my old computer. I finally have a machine that can run CMBB, so you should send me a setup and read up to the minute accounts of how nice the weather is here.

Game Updates

MrSpkr

Before I had even purchased CMBB he sent me the setup for an all-random Quickbattle and thus challenged me to a fair an honorable duel. Now that we have finally gotten around to starting, he has insisted that we switch to a scenario of his own design: a fiendish setup where I must attack across large fields of wheat. MrSpkr probably has scads of SMG equipped nasties waiting for me, and has doubtless memorized everyone of my platoon commander’s names and modifiers, and I am expected to subject myself to this just for the honor of being called a playtester. Feh!

I am sorely tempted to torch the whole farm, and just march my units off the back of the map. Unfortunately, I understand that units caught in a burning tile simply exit that tile, rather than being burned into crispy bits: no fun in that! Looks like I’ll have to actually kill his units with more conventional methods first, and then torch the place. So be it. One roasted lawyer coming up.

Lurker

Or should I call him Shirker? He is once again claiming that his Mac cannot open the files I am sending him. Strange thing is that we haven’t even gotten past the setup phase. Maybe he just finds my emails too intimidating. We seem to have a workaround for now, which involves my mailing the file 3 or 4 times and making various sacrifices to appease the pagan gods of file corruption.

I see we have a new home, but what's this I am reading....... "NO WINE" !!!!!

What the hell... I was never one to follow the rules, and seeing as I am feeling quite silly and positively brimming with Estrogen then I'll risk whatever it may be I am risking and open a bottle of wine......... *POP*

Anyone for Wine and Entrails then?

Hmmmmmmm now where did I put that J.LO C.D.?

Originally posted by YK2:

What the hell... I was never one to follow the rules, and seeing as I am feeling quite silly and positively brimming with Estrogen then I'll risk whatever it may be I am risking and open a bottle of wine......... *POP*

Hi Emma! I'll have some wine!!!!! I'll pass on the entrails though if you don't mind.

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Hi Emma! I'll have some wine!!!!! I'll pass on the entrails though if you don't mind.

Persephone</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Persephone</font>

Originally posted by Buzzsaw:

Game Updates

MrSpkr probably has scads of SMG equipped nasties waiting for me, and has doubtless memorized everyone of my platoon commander’s names and modifiers.

Did you peek? For shame, I had expected more elaborate and cunning forms of cheating from 'Poolers. Instead, I get the pedantic. It is to weep.

Steve

But of course you do Persephone ....

You know those times when you think...

"I wanna kick some Ass" or those days you have when you wish your boss would drop of the edge of the planet and never return, leaving you to run the office?

Well that's your "Inner Croda"... when it happens again just relax and go with the flow, it's pretty painless really, and who knows, you may even like it?

Just think.... ENTRAILS for lunch!!!!

No more Peanut Butter and Jellie on Black Russian Bread.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

[Did you peek? For shame, I had expected more elaborate and cunning forms of cheating from 'Poolers. Instead, I get the pedantic. It is to weep.

Steve

Save your tears for later, blubber-boy. I'll be giving you plenty to cry about.

But of course you do Persephone ....

You know those times when you think...

"I wanna kick some Ass" or those days you have when you wish your boss would drop of the edge of the planet and never return, leaving you to run the office?

Well that's your "Inner Croda"... when it happens again just relax and go with the flow, it's pretty painless really, and who knows, you may even like it?

Just think.... ENTRAILS for lunch!!!!

No more Peanut Butter and Jellie on Black Russian Bread.

Really? No more peanut butter and Jelly on Russian Black Bread? I'll have to think about this.