Peng me, My challenge is dry

Treeburst: Four score and seven years ago a line was drawn in the sand. It was a day that will live in infamy even though I DID NOT have sex with that woman. It was the day the Great Society approached the Axis of Evil and asked what the meaning of the word "is" is.

Tear down this wall,Mr. Just-a-Carrot, for I am not a crook! I have a dream, on this my finest hour. I wish to become Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes.

Roxy: and I want to be a Lady In Waiting Squiress. Isn't that a cute title?

[ August 30, 2002, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Fear not, Persephone. I present you the stuff of Peng's nightmares... (nothing is worse than your own posts coming back to haunt you...

<table width="100%">

<TR bgColor=#b0c4de>

<TD vAlign="top" width="18%">

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial" size=3>

MrPeng

</FONT>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial" size=1>

</FONT>

</TD>

<TD valign="top">

<FONT color=#800000 face="Verdana, Arial" size=1>posted 05-09-2000 06:03 PM

</FONT>

<HR>

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Gold Demo? Today?

smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

</td>

</tr>

</table>

Ed. Note: 4 smilies were exterminated to make this re-post palatable to the new forum. The original MrPeng post had, in fact, 12 smilies.

Peng used to be such a happy guy...I wonder what happened.

Persephone

Originally posted by Marlow:

I think this whole Roxy business is a trick to try to fool old Foul Jo Xia into taking Treebust into his harem of morman wives.

Tell me about his Mormon wives. I might enjoy living with them. Are they hotties? Of course, Foul Joe would have to make new living arrangements; but there are lots of bridges and overpasses in Utah for him to choose from. I think he's hunting for one right now. He'll do anything to avoid the issue of The Squiress.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Hey Boo, you in the market for some beachfront property? I have a great oceanside villa in Oklahoma that is just right for you . . .

Purchasing real estate from a lawyer, wait...let me correct that, a Texas lawyer, is about as savory an idea as deciding to eat flan made by a gibbon.

You sir, make Mortimer Snerd look like a subtle and crafty character.

Edited to say that another has fallen to my invicible "Ring of Fire <small>TM</small>". Speedblimp 11, Boo 88. It's Miller time, boys and girls.

[ August 30, 2002, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Persephone said:

Peng used to be such a happy guy...I wonder what happened.

Persephone

Treeburst: He finally realized that "Ladies Rule". This rude awakening ruined his disposition. He never came to any comprehension of the old adage,If you can't beat them, join them, as I have. Ladies due indeed rule.

Roxy: You're learning Treeburst, but you still smell bad.

Gaaaawwwwwddddddddd DAMNIT! Not ONLY did I have to go to Minneapolis ... not ONLY did I have to spend an entire evening with Seanachai, dalem, Lars and Papa Khann, not ONLY did I have wander the vast wasteland of the Mall of America (whatever it's called), not ONLY did I have to sit through four bloody days of train the trainer, but THEN they called us all in at the last minute to tell us that WE WERE TOO BUSY TO DO THE TRAINING RIGHT NOW! AAARrrrrrgggghhhhh!

Treeburst155 is and shall be considered to have been taken to Squire by the Knight Moriarty ... and a more fitting punishment for his (Treeburst155's) transgressions (not to mention his transgender transgressions) against the good folk of the CessPool (there's an oxymoron for you) could NOT have been devised by Berli himself.

Furthermore I'd like to remind Seanachai that I was the very first to tumble to the truth about Roxy (I never bold imaginary people ... though the status of Stuka is always in question there) even if I didn't make the ultimate identification.

Speaking of Stuka, you're still mad over my devasting victory in that superbly crafted and eminently balanced Will Bill scenario I scored. Btw, I'm still working on the Little Round Top scenario ... working on, in this context, meaning that I haven't done anything more on it but I haven't erased it from the hard drive either.

Back in Salt Lake with hands firmly on the reins of the traditions of the CessPool ... let those who would do harm to the CessPool tremble in fright!

Joe

I lived in Ohio for close to two years. It was a nice little town right next to Cleveland. One day I visited this monstrous mall in the middle of Cleveland and noticed a large population of homeless people. I asked a friend why it would be like this and he told me that it was illegal to be homeless in Cleveland and they would be arrested if found outside.

The moral of this story is the people from Ohio are stupid.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

My invicible "Ring of Fire <small>TM</small>".

You know, I understand that some of this will help that problem.

Steve</font>

Edited to say that another has fallen to my invicible "Ring of Fire <small>TM</small>". Speedblimp 11, Boo 88. It's Miller time, boys and girls.

It was ugly, there I was armed with slingshots and one or two of these new fangled SMG's and what kind of map do I get? Barely a tree in sight {the company mascot was bouncing up and down on 3 legs}! So those damned yanks could just sit there with their M1's and plink away the entire time. And don't get me started on one shot kills...

<small>Oh yeah, Boo won...</small>

Speedbump

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Treeburst155 is and shall be considered to have been taken to Squire by the Knight Moriarty ...

Joe

Well that's just bloody marvelous it is. Now I have to update my sig. And another thing, why is Joe hanging out in shopping malls for hours? Is he going androgynous on us? The whole thing sounds a little hermaphroditic to me. Maybe he found out Ladies Rule.

Roxy: Why Sherriff Joe, you're such a sweetie! I always knew you weren't a meany. Sit down over here. I want to sing a song, just for you.

soft, sultry jazz....

When God gave out rhythm, he sure was good to you. You can add, subtract, multiply, and divide...by two.

I know today's your birthday, and I did not buy no rose...but I wrote this song instead and I call it, Popsicle Toes...Popsickle toes.

Popsicle Toes are always froze. Popsicle Toes.....You're so great to expose, all those Popsicle Toes

You must have been Mr Olympia, with all that..amplitude. How come you always load your Pentax, when I'm... in the nude.

We ought to have a birthday party, and you can wear your birthday clothes. Then we can hit the floor, and go explore those...Popsicle Toes.

You've got the nicest North America, this singer ever saw. I like to feel your warm Brazil, and touch your Panama.

But your Tiera Del Fuegos, are nearly always froze. We've got to see-ee saw until we unthaw those...Popsicle Toes.

Popsicle Toes.....Popsicle Toes are always froze. Your so brave to expose, all those...Popsicle toes.

Dianna Krall

Squiress Roxy: Thank you, Joe honey! Don't forget our big shopping trip tomorrow. Bye now!

Treeburst155: Gosh Joe, Roxy never sang to me like that. Maybe there's something to this shopping with the Ladies stuff.

[ August 30, 2002, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

Originally posted by Speedbump:

It was ugly, there I was armed with slingshots and one or two of these new fangled SMG's and what kind of map do I get? Barely a tree in sight {the company mascot was bouncing up and down on 3 legs}! So those damned yanks could just sit there with their M1's and plink away the entire time. And don't get me started on one shot kills...

Speedbump

Oh, cry me a river! There were tons of trees on both sides of the map. Trees are those brown and green things your troops were cowering behind for most of the game, you cur!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months! I've been here TWO MONTHS! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

I said I made that statement two months ago, not that I'd been here two months. You're not too quick on the uptake, are you? But then again, you only really need a lead foot to chase ambulances.

Originally posted by some git named Leeeeeeeo:

Sometimes I don't even know why I bother.

You're correct. Why don't you take a bath with your toaster?

ZINNNG! I've got a better idea. Why don't we make a suicide pact, you go first.

Joe Shaw hath spoken: Treeburst155 is and shall be considered to have been taken to Squire by the Knight Moriarty ... .
Thank you Justicar for your attention to this. Now, on to other business.

Sir Stuka, Sir Leeo, there's fresh meat in the house in the personage of Squire Treeburst155. Now, as to Roxy and Stephanie, who is rumored to be lurking about, treat them as you would a Lady of the Pool. As to Squire Treeburst155, scorn and derision are, of course, the order of the day. This multple personality thing is new to the 'Pool, but sometimes ya just gotta say WTF, over. Over? Did you say Over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ... Gimme a vector, Victor ... Hallo, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed ...

[excuses]Just movie flashbacks, sorry about that[/excuses]

Squire Treeburst155, I have only one command for you: Do as I say, not as I do. Follow the winning ways of Stuka and Leeo rather than the course I have chosen.

OK, two commands for you.

Squire Treeburst155, go forth and conquer, kill, maim, destroy, take no prisoners, ask no quarter, give none.

Simple, eh?

[ August 30, 2002, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]