Peng me, My challenge is dry

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

{twaddle-de-de}.. another has fallen to my invicible "Ring of Fire <small>TM</small>". Speedblimp 11, Boo 88. It's Miller time, boys and girls.

You know, I'll pit my even-more-invincible "Wall of Death<SMALL>TM</SMALL>" against your less-than-invincible "Ring of Fire <small>TM</small>" any day soon, Bat-Boy.

AJ

[ August 30, 2002, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Let me check the "Big Book of Gay" on that....

You have ...err... quite an interesting library there, Lars.

*backs away slowly and makes no sudden move to bend over*

Mace</font>

Mace</font>

Sometimes I don't even know why I bother.

Let me guess, Boo-Boo. Your life is bereft of even the slightest hint of meaning, and you fear you're on a one way highway to hell? Oh wait, I forgot, you live in Akron. You're already in hell.

Papa

Mace</font>

Mace</font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

*As Mace slowly backs away from Lars, Persephone sticks out her foot and trips Mace...but he lands in the arms of a beautfiul woman...wait a minute...it's Roxy!

That's the best ending. We'll keep that one. :D

Mace

PS so I posted a smiley...bite me.

Originally posted by Moriarty:

Sir Stuka, Sir Leeo, there's fresh meat in the house in the personage of Squire Treeburst155. Now, as to Roxy and Stephanie, who is rumored to be lurking about, treat them as you would a Lady of the Pool.

Sir More-Arty, have you gone bonkers?! You want Leeo and Stuka to treat Roxy like any other Lady of the Cesspool!? That'll be the day. Do I have to do that too?

More Moriarty drivel:

As to Squire Treeburst155, scorn and derision are, of course, the order of the day.

Sir Moribundity, there's no need to get nasty just because I withstood your gamey arty barrage.

The pep talk:

Squire Treeburst155, go forth and conquer, kill, maim, destroy, take no prisoners, ask no quarter, give none.

How about pillage and rapine!? May I do that too, my liege?

Treeburst155, Proud Squire to Senior Knight Moriarty, Defender of Lost Causes

Roxy: My dear Knight Moriarty, how very nice of you to let me take my place on the Ladies' pedestal in your castle. For that, I will make your castle the finest in the land! With the help of Persephone and Emma I will redecorate in pinks and reds. The boar's head will of course have to go, along with that portrait of The Olde Ones.

Run along to your wars now, My Hero. I will transform the castle while you are away. Oh, and take that horrid little Treeburst with you, please. Maybe he'll stop an arrow or six.

Roxanne, Keeper of Castle Moriarty, Squiress, and proud member of the Divine Bovinity.

"I try to provoke mirth, not just provoke." Herr Oberst

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Roxy: My dear Knight Moriarty,

Roxanne, Keeper of Castle Moriarty, Squiress, and proud member of the Divine Bovinity.

Snipped and tucked so I don't claw my eyes out with the disgust that is so common when men find other men who act like women. Patooie!!

Dude, is there something fricken wrong with your mind? How do you really get off on pretending you’re a chick? It was kind of funny in a sick way to begin with but now it’s just creeping me out. We have our own freaks to gawk at and I’m just wondering if you would really fit in. Do you dress differently in real life? I know it’s none of my business and I guess I prefer if you don’t answer this. I’m getting nauseated just thinking about you and your cross dressing posts.

As a disclaimer, I’m a chest thumping homophobic and know that I don’t have an open mind about your type of people. I think you all should be shipped to an island and forced to live with Panzerleader.

Uh, I do hope the surgery is successful if you choose to go all the way, Roxy.

Crap.

Since I seem to have been sucked into the black-hole that is <small>house</small> Moriarty, I suppose I should challenge Treeburst155 to a game, in order to show him the proper way to lose.

Do your worst, littlest angel, and send me a set-up. We can wait for the full version of CMBB if you so desire. But leave that Roxy Crap behind.

Welcome to un-guided hell.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Let me guess, Boo-Boo. Your life is bereft of even the slightest hint of meaning,

In as much as I'm reduced to conversing with the likes of you.

and you fear you're on a one way highway to hell?

See above.

Oh wait, I forgot, you live in Akron. You're already in hell.

Papa

Yeah, I own land here. How are you set for retirement?

Hiram said:

Uh, I do hope the surgery is successful...

Roxy: Why thank you, Hiram, for your good wishes. As a matter of fact, the face lift, nose job, and tummy tuck went swimmingly just last week. I must say, I'm more gorgeous now than I thought possible. Venus and Aphrodite would be green with envy, I'm sure.

Treeburst155:

Leeo, I am no man's "littlest angel"! You shall die a painful death at Kursk for that remark. You may choose to be incinerated in a Panther or one of those Russian P-51s or whatever they call them. I will remind you when the time comes. You'll not escape my wrath.

As for Roxy, the battlefield is no place for a Lady. Don't worry about being distracted from our battle by her beauty. I don't want you to have that excuse.

Treeburst's CMBB hit list:Mr Spkr, Leeo

Squire Treeburst155 out.

[ August 30, 2002, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

*Snicker* *Snicker* *Snicker* *Snicker*

*Snicker* *Snicker* *Snicker* *Snicker* *Snicker* *Snicker* *Snicker* *Snicker*

Persephone

All those *Snickers*<SUP>tm</SUP> can't be good for you, Lady Purse-A-Phone. May I suggest the odd *Picnic*<SUP>tm</SUP> for variety??

Sir AJ

Humble HobKnOb

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Let me guess, Boo-Boo. Your life is bereft of even the slightest hint of meaning,

In as much as I'm reduced to conversing with the likes of you.

and you fear you're on a one way highway to hell?

See above.

Oh wait, I forgot, you live in Akron. You're already in hell.

Papa

Yeah, I own land here. How are you set for retirement?</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Mace</font>

is about as savory an idea as deciding to eat flan made by a gibbon.

You know, oh best beloved Boo, generally speaking you swing wildly between the utterly tedious, typical references to thingys and scatology, and then you come up with something like the above.

You are a true son of Ohio. From a base as common and as unappealing as mud, you can still turn up moments when the sun shines through the thunderheads of your stupidity, and give us a moment of actual enjoyment.

Makes my continued efforts to not have Berli just declare you an annoying half-wit all worthwhile.

Flan. Gibbons. It works on so many levels...

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Dude, is there something fricken wrong with your mind? How do you really get off on pretending you're a chick?

Well, none of us have ever gotten offended by your pretending to be a man. I say, let Treeburst play out this humourous internal dialogue.

And Hiram, 'homophobia' is just another term for 'self-doubt'. After all, Herr Eichmann, that most particular and thorough-going Majordomo of the Death Camps had Jewish ancestors.

And that's one of the reasons, lad, why we don't really want to go that route, now do we? Because any real 'phobia' regarding other human-beings can all too easily end up with sad-eyed people standing in the rain in front of machine-guns and trenches that bulldozers then turn into mass graves.

That wouldn't be good, would it? I certainly don't think so. So let's not go 'overboard' with any form of humour about perceived 'others'.

It's all just so much more 'friendly' that way, and as we all know here in the Peng Challenge Thread, there's nothing more satisfying and comforting than 'friendly' hatred.