Peng me, My challenge is dry

Never mind Lardo - I hear that if you strap a bit of shepskin to your butt you might get lucky with Macey after all...

ooooooo yuck - what an unpleasant picture - I feel the need to wash my mouth out with some Pinot Noir......

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, now listen up!

It's time for my game updates. I know you "refresh monkeys" have been waiting days for this. Well stop refreshing, cuz here it is.

Inspite of what you may hear from my opponents, I'm flat out kickin' some serious butt in ALL my battles. I have a string of enemy ears four feet long around my neck. I tore them off enemy corpses with my teeth while maintaining a high ROF with two HMGs, one in each hand.

That's right. Rambo's a wimp I tell ya. He ain't got nuthin' on me. So you lilly-livered yellow-belly lackwit gitwanker sods are in a world of hurt if you get in my way. Why I'll.....

Roxy: Give the macho stuff a break, Treeburst. Hiram won't change his mind about you. He'll always think you're some kind of on and off again cross-dressing weirdo. Only people unfortunate enough to live with you know you stick strictly to short skirts and high heels.

[ August 31, 2002, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

Originally posted by Treeboxy155:

Roxy: Give the macho stuff a break, Treeburst. Hiram won't change his mind about you. He'll always think you're some kind of cross-dressing weirdo. Only people unfortunate enough to live with you know you stick strictly to short skirts and high heels.

Are you sure you don't mean "short skirts and hobnail boots"??

AJ

Originally posted by Mike:

Never mind Lardo - I hear that if you strap a bit of shepskin to your butt you might get lucky with Macey after all...

ooooooo yuck - what an unpleasant picture - I feel the need to wash my mouth out with some Pinot Noir......

You pronounced sheepskun wrong.....

AJ

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Boo, you flan eating gibbon. What the hell is wrong with your e-mail? Do you want to finish this arty-farce or what?

Loaded question, that.

As for the cranium devouring hopelessness of MSN (Microsoft Sucks NOW!) all I can say is keep trying.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

is about as savory an idea as deciding to eat flan made by a gibbon.

You know, oh best beloved Boo, generally speaking you swing wildly between the utterly tedious, typical references to thingys and scatology, and then you come up with something like the above.

You are a true son of Ohio. From a base as common and as unappealing as mud, you can still turn up moments when the sun shines through the thunderheads of your stupidity, and give us a moment of actual enjoyment.

Makes my continued efforts to not have Berli just declare you an annoying half-wit all worthwhile.

Flan. Gibbons. It works on so many levels...</font>

No, he's a flan eating sycophantic gibbon. Yeah, that's what he is. Flan....gibbon...it works on many different levels, don't you think? I'm glad I thought of it. BTW, what's "flan"?

Roxy, I don't know what flan is Treeburst; but I'm sure if I did, I would instantly associate the word with you. Now give me back my stilettos!

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight Moriarty, Defender of Lost Causes.

[ August 31, 2002, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]