Peng me, My challenge is dry

Papa Khann, I repeat ... do NOT disappoint me ... it could be LONG Squireship!

Joe

p.s. As to Stuka ... we just try not to talk about him too much. I mean how would you like to have someone in the family who still wears spats, is obsolescent and sounds a siren to gain attention before he drops his "bombs". Yes, yes I know I've used that description before but I really LIKE that description. Besides he's Austrailian and you have to repeat things a few times before they get it.

Joe

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, now Joe Shaw, you know good and well that the reason you don't pay much attention to Stuka is that, other than the fact he is Australian, he thrashes you soundly on the battlefield.

And Leeo's clean, simple rendition of the rules was a refreshing change, a breath of foul air, from the vomitous mass of putrescence that you usually post.

But, now to the business at hand. Since Treeburst155's status has been restored by His Bald Immenseness, bolded for all the right reasons, I call upon you Joe Shaw, in your official capacity as Justicar to the Cesspool, to declare Treeburst155 as my squire.

Oh, my stars and garters. It is yet another Peng thread and I am now typing my token response. I see that Moriarty is taking a squire. I wish him well with his training of a new person but I am reminded of days past when he and I battled. I was a fledgling Combat Mission person and he royally spanked my behind. It is odd that I would remember both that PBEM and the one where I beat him. Yes, I was surprised as I always am when I win. I remember complaining as he attempted to take another flag with his meager skills and I stomped into a bloody pulp. Little bits of him were strewn about the battlefield that day. It is the important battles that you remember.

This is my 2nd year anniversary in the Combat Mission Board. Most of you don’t care and I am not surprised. I do remember being greeted by both Mark IV and JDMorse when I tentatively entered into this place. I was verbally castigated for being apologetic and meek at that time. How my personality has changed. I remember being given the choice as to who would be my knight. It was Meeks and Seanachai who showed a modicum of interest in squiring me. I chose the Bard. As you all know, I joke now and then about how the Bard did not give me what I need to fight battles. But it is in jest. The truth in the matter lies in honor. The Bard showed me how to be an honorable opponent. I know that I have failed him and many of you in the past by not completing games. Some of you are still bitter about this and I can only live with the guilt and despondency because of it. Excuses like I got fired and am trying to find a new job don’t really matter in this imaginary world we’ve created. “Just send a turn and lose quickly” is the predictable response.

Since most of you only have the attention span of a gnat and probably haven’t read most of this response, I do hope you read the last paragraph. Know that I think of each of you as insignificant worms who are only worthy of being stomped upon and ground into the pavement. Any and all sycophants of Croda are worthy of bile and excrement to be heaped upon their unworthy heads. How I disdain you all as I disdain your master. Your inane prattling makes me queasy and disgusts me. But then again, that is your function. You are here to make small talk and take up bandwidth. Take a page from the Infernal One and post something of consequence or post nothing at all. Begone from my sight before I undo the belt of justice and spank each of you soundly. How I hate vermin!!

Bah!

what a soulless assemblage of drivel this thread is.

Initiated by insipid abbreviated rules that lack spite, depravity or malignance it is no surprise that the quality of reparte falls short of reaching so high as the dark unnamed horrors that inhabit the bottom of the pool!!

No - not the Orstraylians - for they are far too lightweight to sink so low even though they deserve it and we would be so much better off without them, but rather the un-named horrors - well if they had names then they bloody well wouldn't be un-named would they you bunch of dopey dorks!!

Anyway - between you all you aren't worth a rotund rodent's rectum, and you'll just have to wait for your turns 'cos my 'puter is getting upgraded so I can smack you all round in higher resolution, faster framerates and smoother movies on the Russian Front and in Medival Total War - so go suck start some Harley's while you're waiting.

The normal massacres of your poxy pixels will resume when it pleases me to do so.

[ August 27, 2002, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Any and all sycophants of Croda are worthy of bile and excrement to be heaped upon their unworthy heads. How I disdain you all as I disdain your master.

You rang?

Oh, Hiram, Hiram, Hiram. Listening to your vapid verbiage fills me with such a warm feeling. It's almost as if I'm in a Hollywood movie and I'm a star in that Hollywood movie.

You and I could reenact that scene from "Misery" where Kathy Bates' character runs over the cop with a riding mower. How I would delight in hearing your squeals of pain.

Or we could do the wood chipper scene from "Fargo". I don't have a wood chipper, but I do have a meat grinder and an infinite amount of patience.

We'll have fun, just the two of us. Just say the secret word, Croda. It's easy to remember. Backwards it's A Dork.

Game Updates

Grog Dorosh: He exposes a squad. I blow it to hell with 75mm HE. Repeat. My only fear is running out of HE.

Herr Oberst: He's busy combing the map edges for gamey maneuvers, but I'm more gamey than that. I'm going straight up the middle with everything I have. It doesn't matter that he now knows this. He doesn't know what to do with the intel anyway.

Mr Spkr: He has arty spotters running all over his side of the map trying to get LOS to my troops in the WIDE open spaces. Mr Spkr obviously has not mastered the LOS function yet.

Moriarty: I THINK I'm losing. I KNOW he's gamey (in a dumb sorta way). It's his turn, as usual.

Roxy: OK, OK....so it's not Roxy, it's the AI. That's why I'm winning...maybe...hopefully. OK, so I'm losing. BIG DEAL!! I would have been losing to Roxy anyway so SOD OFF!!

Treeburst155 out.

[ August 27, 2002, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

Dammit, I just got my ass handed to me by a New Zealander. A Terry Pratchett fan, no less.

All that time away has made my wargaming skills weak. I go now to sacrifice fluffy kittens to the gods of wargaming[1].

Practice, practice, practice...

McGivney (Spell it right you mingers)

[1]No, not really. Only NY Yankee fans abuse kittens.

Of course you did MacGyver - that's because you deserved to get beaten by one of the select.

Everybody does, but we're pretty choosey who we gets the privilege, let alone who we let live here.

Poor ol' Senilebooboo keeps whinging about how nice we all are and how he'd like to come down here some day but I've had a word with immigration and he fails under the new "Keeping Generticaly Inferiaor Gamers out of the country" Act.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mcgivney:

Dammit, I just got my ass handed to me by a New Zealander. A Terry Pratchett fan, no less.

Look McKidney, we already knew you were a twit. You really don't need to take time out from your boring and pointless life to tell us</font>

Originally posted by mcgivney:

Look, I'm not the one who lives in a country where the sheep outnumber the people.

Had you a brain, McKidney, you'd be aware that no land would ever allow Mike-You-Idiot to claim citizenship within its borders. Mike-You-Idiot is forced to wander aimlessly upon the open ocean, constantly searching for but never finding a home. Oh sure we know what his profile says. But the man had to put something in there in order to be allowed into the CessPool.

And BeerGut doesn't live in a country either. Hades is not a country. Dolt.

Papa

P.S.

And will you kindly <big>SOD OFF</big> now?

Originally posted by mcgivney:

Look, I'm not the one who lives in a country where the sheep outnumber the people.

Of course you don't McGillicuddy - the sheep are too bright to let you

Originally posted by Shornaussie:

Is it all of them, or is it only our Kiwis that suck?

Dear Shornaussie

Are you <U>really</U> an Aussie or just pretending??? Still, your point re: the sucking of Kiwis is pertinent nonetheless, since recent tests conducted by the Royal Melbourne Institute of Physicists proved conclusively that they sucked to the power of 10<SUP>-32.76</SUP> atmospheres.

I can assure you that that is really bad sucking.

Hell's regards as usual,

Real-Aussie Jeff

PS: As far as I was aware, the only real shorn aussie around here {until now} was Mace.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

I can assure you that that is really bad sucking.

You really are the complete mindless twittering twerp, aren't you!!

That is really GOOD sucking!!