Will CMBB Properly Model the Peng Challenge Thread?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

It is interesting to me that more thought, bile, and energy went into the recent series of Hiram/Croda exchanges about football, than either of them has been able to muster in their last six months of posting about anything else.

While I'm glad to see that they despise each other, I'm dissapointed that the loathing never came to a real head until they (endlessly) managed to bring football into it.

The zeal with which they have provoked and attacked each other has led me to the conclusion that Militant Islam has nothing on Militant Idiocy.<hr></blockquote>

Sir, that loathing you are referring to shall never “come to a head”. Like iodine on a fresh wound, there is the intense pain and then the throbbing with echoes of the pain afterwards. True loathing needs to be nursed and ruminated upon over the span of years. My abhorrence for all things Croda has so many expressions that need to be voiced. I encourage you to think back on the time when I was a mere spectator to the goings on of the Mutha Beautiful Thread. I had to learn how to hate. Only perpetual abuse of my digital soldiers and armor thingies brought about the rabid beast you see before you. Hundreds of PBEM’s and TCPIP sessions gone awry have battered my sensibilities and decorum. Gone is the polite and subservient Hiram that sat at your feet and begged for scraps of CM wisdom. I prematurely ended so many PBEM’s and changed my username in the false hope that I would be able to recreate myself. All for naught! So perhaps a sing song would help you understand a little better:

Here I am

the one that you shove

asking for another day

Understand

The one that you shove

Hate you in so many ways

There have been many other excrement slinging sessions between Croda and myself, but you were napping peacefully. I’ll be sure to not allude to any of your less than masculine tendencies because you did chide me for being a tad homophobic. I promise to not mention your choice of bathing gear and the fuzzy slippers you wander around your neighborhood in.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

There have been many other excrement slinging sessions between Croda and myself...<hr></blockquote>

Luckily, I have learned to duck.

Hiram, on the other hand, stands his ground and take the excrement square in the jaw.

That's ok, I suppose...if you like the tast of excrement, to which I am not partial.

I do hear that the Aussies enjoy it.

Odd fellows those Aussies.

Unfortunately, Hiram has to share computer time with his cats. This slows down our game.

They say that the road to Hell is paved with Hiram, but I don't think I'll find out for another month or so. I am enjoying making a mockery of dalem and terence however.

Greetings Gents.

Sorry I have been a way for awhile since I got back. Honestly I just have been really busy getting csught back up at home and now, back at work.

(As for the game that shall not be named, I haven't even been able to play it much lately.)

To those of you I have games with. If you wish to continue, could you please send the latest turn you have to my roadrunner address.

The Cesspool page.... what to do, what to do. While away I had time to think on the posting of wins and loses. The more I think about it... the more I think it flys in the face of what we stand for. It has ceased to be fuel for taunting, and more a form of a cheep ladder.

So I am thinking of just keeping a list of our names, ranks(haha) and the picture area.

Comments or suggestings?

Lastly:

Hiram, while I thank you for your support of my befuddled Steelers, I have to give props(IL2 ref) when they are due.

Our special teams have stunk all year and they lost the game for us on sunday. Hopefully the ST coash will be fired and we can get back on track for next year.

Your Eagles looked really good. I am sorry they lost, as I was hoping for an all Pa superbowl. Good luck next year.

Croda, The best team didn't win, but the one with the most heart did. I wish you luck in the Superbowl. As an AFC guy I really hope you guys do well.

Look foward to seeing your Pats in the playoffs next year.

Lorak the loathed

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lorak:

Croda, The best team didn't win, but the one with the most heart did. I wish you luck in the Superbowl. As an AFC guy I really hope you guys do well.

Look foward to seeing your Pats in the playoffs next year.

Lorak the loathed<hr></blockquote>

It would be nice to hear you say something a little more disturbing so that I can make you cry like Hiram.

Perhaps you still have our old game.

Perhaps you landed on it when you fell.

Perhaps I'll find a new map to beat you senseless on.

Perhaps you'd like to try my new scenario.

You would?

I'll send it to you.

Greetings Gents.

The Cesspool page.... what to do, what to do. While away I had time to think on the posting of wins and loses. The more I think about it... the more I think it flys in the face of what we stand for. It has ceased to be fuel for taunting, and more a form of a cheep ladder.

So I am thinking of just keeping a list of our names, ranks(haha) and the picture area.

Comments or suggestings?

<hr></blockquote>

Death to ladders! But you must keep the "Loss to Peng" and "Loss to Croda" annotations. No deeper mark of shame has ever existed.

Edited to note that a "Loss to Hiram" mark might be worthy.

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: Marlow ]</p>

Comments or suggestings?

<hr></blockquote>

List just the losses.

That'll show the Outerboards.

Comments or suggestings?

<hr></blockquote>

There are many Cesspool members who are not on the Cess Photo pages. I'm going to run out of ammunition soon if they don't get updated.

Herr Oberst, you don't really look like Colonel Klink do you?

Wussel, I've check my email. Still no photo.

Persephone

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lars:

List just the losses.

That'll show the Outerboards.<hr></blockquote>YES! Great idea Lars ... I'M NUMBEER ONE ... I'M NUMBER ONE ... oh wait ... hmmmm.

I agree Lorak we DO need a place to keep track of Squires and Serfs and SSNs and so forth, well not the SSNs of course.

Joe

Croda You are an infected labia abrasion. Your malodorous stench is like that of a healthy yeast infection on a hot August day at the clinic. Your fetid stench wafts throughout the pool and we can do nothing but retch. You are the unwanted afterbirth from the unfortunate coupling of jdmorse and a yak. That is why you have the bovine features, chew a cud, and have the propensity to mate with trees. Take a moment, use your cloven hoof to dial the local ASPCA, and beg them to put you down because you are freak of nature.

Edited to note that Croda should be bludgeoned, spat upon, and told to move to New Jersey for being a Poopiehead.

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]</p>

Lawyer, I’ll admit to unkindness; yet I’m entirely pleased to see you take the bait like the rabid animal that you so obviously are, and that I so wisely refused to be. You see; I always greet those in your profession with a smile so that they will not suspect before I mercifully ram the dagger into their hearts by charging triple for my expert craftsmanship. This is the Justice of genuine power. Now run along and play with your joystick; you self deluded pustule on society.

DitchwaterDolt, microorganisms like you can be full of malicious intent, but are inherently so utterly mindless about it that anyone with more intelligence than DonkeyDung will discover your moronic traps miles and miles ahead. Your puny plan is as thin as transparent film on stagnant urine. It appears that you desire to become an executioner; but do not possess the mental capacity to carry it out. I told you to name your terms, bubo; instead you presumptuously sent along some totally useless “historical” piece of Berli’s excrement where the rallying and well supplied French ran rampant through a depleted and ill prepared German defense in the latter days of the war. This arrived along with handcuffs, a blindfold, and a cyanide capsule. You may have them all back, along with some good advice: When negotiating, always be certain that your intended victim will find the deal somehow attractive and worthwhile.

Since you have cocked this up so badly, I’ll help you out: In the spirit of the One True Cesspool we will play an entirely gamey scenario with player picked forces on a field so large that your meager capacity for real thought will be will be taxed far beyond its apparent limitations. The flag(s) will be somewhere roughly in the middle, and the force Type will be identical for us both. I will play Heer or Waffen SS, and you will play the French, as per Dalem’s requirement. The rest is up to you. Can you handle that? Good! NOW GET ON WITH IT, brainless one.

The rest of you will have to wait. Real Life beckons and I have lawyers to educate.

Hating you all more each day,

Sledge

UBB is an archaic pain in the ass.

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: Sledge59 ]</p>

Dear Donkeyboy,

Surrender now while you still have a chance of saving some of your men. I just reread your email and I am trying to remember your "some success" part of the game.

In other news.....In my currrrent game with Hiram my troops are still at 100% morale after 5 or 6 turns. Can I repeat my 100-0 victory........stay tuneed.

Love and kisses,

Elvis

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Donkeyboy,

Surrender now while you still have a chance of saving some of your men. I just reread your email and I am trying to remember your "some success" part of the game.

In other news.....In my currrrent game with Hiram my troops are still at 100% morale after 5 or 6 turns. Can I repeat my 100-0 victory........stay tuneed.

Love and kisses,

Elvis

Marine-buoy

Granted: your frog troops can out-sprint me artillery.... but they have ended up over here and not over there while I'm over here with them... will take pleasure in driving your amphibian, wet-suited sailor boys back over there...

Oh, and that OTHER Marine Hetzer... prove to me that can move as well...

The success? Why I think that might have been when Hetzer 1 took one up the khazi in.... er no, no, when the best part of a platoon got herded into a shack and then dropped on by something big and depressing... for future reference, this sort of thing is called a "donkey".

Yeknod

Originally posted by Sledge59:

[QB

DitchwaterDolt, microorganisms like you can be full of malicious intent, but are inherently so utterly mindless about it that anyone with more intelligence than DonkeyDung will discover your moronic traps miles and miles ahead. [/QB]

Dear BedWiffySwine

On account of me raging hormones brought on by being recently testicularly challenged I cannot quite get to grips as to whether this is a challenge or a proposal for a closer rendezvous... please clarify yer intents, and if its the latter bring some ketchup... or bovril. Don't be coy, we're very Swedish down in the paddock.

Yeknod

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Sledge59:

I told you to name your terms, bubo

What part of "I'm French, you die" didn't you quite grasp the first time around? I can try explaining again in simpler terms if it's all been a bit much for your tobogganness to comprehend, but since I'm already down to words of one syllable I shall be forced to resort to grunting noises and pointing. Somewhat like OGSF, in fact. And I charge extra for those impressions.

instead you presumptuously sent along some totally useless “historical” piece of Berli’s excrement
Color me surprised, but isn't your little "challengette" of moi due to your belief that I insulted the evil one? And yet here you refuse to play a fine piece of his darkness' ordure! Indeed, one might even take your comments to mean that you don't think much of his production. I hear you can get 6000 years in purgatory for that nowadays. And that's where they keep Bauhaus. Tread lightly, lad, tread lightly.

Since you have cocked this up so badly, I’ll help you out: In the spirit of the One True Cesspool we will play an entirely gamey scenario with player picked forces on a field so large that your meager capacity for real thought will be will be taxed far beyond its apparent limitations.
You mean I'll start repeating words too? Oh, the horror.

In any case, your "help" here is somewhat misplaced. But that's ok. After all, someone always has to be the Idiot Juniormost Squire, and since BilgeRat's adoption is in doubt, that post would currently be occupied by... you. I fear that once again I must resort to words of few syllables.

You made the challenge. So I choose terms. And I choose a Berli nightmare.

[ 01-29-2002, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sledge59! As you love the gods, my ladies, and me, offer this encrusted barnacle a challenge!

Let us see what stuff he's made of.

Ahem, er, Seanachai since being an Olde One and therefore an expert in the the Olde Ways and since OGSF is conspicuous by his absence... and since I've gone a bit, well, er "broody" of late I thought I might ask for some guideance... in public so that the opportunity is there for others to er, well, give correction too... and I'll drop the donkey act just to take a sounding to see whether I'm on the straight and narrow... and if I'm not?

Yeknod</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Well, you're an idjit, but at least I'm not getting emails asking me to reserve time on the woodchipper for you.

Carry on.

So what size wood-chipper do you have? Big enough for an Ass, I'd guess...

"Dear Seanachai, please accept this gallon of gas and quart of oil to facilitate the ....."

Lorak as I suggested before, I suggest that you collect some of the better, more representative pictures of Cesspool denizens to put on your site when you do the update.

I would also recommend keeping just the loss totals as said before and the asterisk of shame denoting a loss to Peng

Sir Seanachai, I’ll happily taunt this BilgeRat creature into a game as soon as he posts his e-mail address in his profile.

Nobady, your challenge is inaccurate and weak at its best. It will, however give me great pleasure to avenge Seanachai for your obviously ill-won victory. I’ve an untested and unseen scenario here, created by Croda. How about it, dunderhead?

Try again, Yuknob. What you read was a backhanded insult. Now since you’ve lost your pair you’ll just have to make do and pretend that you still have your Donkeyhood and either Sound off or Sod off. If you can toss a deft challenge, I’d be more than happy to demonstrate an appropriate acceptance. Otherwise, don't bother me again!

PiddleDip, you ignorant schmuck. I so generously offered you a way out of the sheer stupidity that your flippant acceptance communicated to all but your adoring kanniget, but you had to dig an even deeper hole for yourself. Get this straight, nincompoop: I have the utmost respect for Berli’s abilities as a scenario designer and would play the one you sent with any worthy opponent, particularly one who shows a modicum of skill at negotiation. I am a man of purpose, and your feeble attempt at denying my liege, Seanachai your ear by insisting upon this small portion of Operation Dragoon will not work. If you can’t do any better than you have thus far, I will propose to you a compromise: We will play your little hand-picked travesty simultaneously with a real contest as per my previous suggestion. You will receive return files for your selection just as quickly as I do in mine.

[ January 30, 2002, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Sledge59 ]

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Donkeyboy,

Love and kisses,

Elvis

How are the Eagles doing again?

Originally posted by PondScum:

Somewhat like OGSF, in fact.

Ye wretched wee gerbil scrotum snagged on a rusty nail! Hoo dare ye e'en menshun mah stankin' name ain' tha same braith as tha wun comin' oot yer colostomy challainged pustule o' a body!

WHERE'S MAH FESTERIN' SQUIRE??! Ah thought ye were cod-slappin' thas duck waddlin' methane clood? *BOOT* An' noo tha glistenin' smear o' ferret snot ha' tha temerity tae bae menshunin' ye Leige's verrrry name ain wun o' hais knuckle draggin' posts! An' wha are ye dwin aboot at? *BOOT* Ah expaict tae bae seein' sum *BOOT* battle rrreporrts tha put rrright thas slight upon mah honour! *BOOT* (Tha' ha' a neece ring tae at, eh?) *BOOT*

As fer bein' "conspicous bah hais absence"...*BOOT* *THWACK*...at's nae oop tae ye tae bae commentin' orn tha comin's an' gwin's o' a Kanniget....aspushly ye ain Leige!! *BOOT* *THWACK*

Noo gwin on wi' ye, ye scallywag an' bitch slap tha Pondmuck fer mae *tousle* *tousle*

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy