v1.01: time to say THANK YOU! to Charles

As if another thank-you from a rabid Zombat Missionary means anything, but thanks to all for the continuing support, the interaction with your customers, and the fun atmosphere that the site provides.

This is a personal problem but whenever I read Steve's posts, I have the mental picture of Charles. Naturally this is not an issue with Madmatt because he looks so much like practically every bouncer I have ever seen working at a bar.

Hoopla, the patch is dl'd!

BDH

As if another thank-you from a rabid Zombat Missionary means anything, but thanks to all for the continuing support, the interaction with your customers, and the fun atmosphere that the site provides.

Holy ****!

You mean that BTS released CM:BB in a finished state and stable state, listened to customer and Fan input, and patched any problems in a timly manor?

Blasphmay! Everyone knows it's great fun to wait 6 monthes for a single tank and AA gun to be added to the equipment lineup or pay full price for a game missing 1/2 the features listed on the box! :D

"I joined the great Zion-Zombat-ist conspiricy and all I got was this lousy Tee-Shirt."

Patch at 61% downloaded. Can't wait to see the new tank skins.

[ November 21, 2002, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Nippy ]

Aaahhhhhhh! Downloaded and patched. I love the new unit icons and updated "Minor" nation tanks skins.

One thing puzzles me though. Why does the H-39 share the same skin as the R-35? Didn't BTS have the H-39 skin left over from CM:BO?

Ah well, whatever. I'm off to try the new infantry fixs.

Edit: What does the Slogian on the side of the Soviet T-70 M43 say? I can't even read half of the Russian Crylic...it looks sloppier thank my Russian Teacher's cursive. :D

[ November 21, 2002, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Nippy ]

Thank you for the timely patch!

It's nice to see a company that doesn't rush things out and takes the time to do it right, that listens to its customers, and delivers the goods.

You guys are everything that EA is not and I'm glad. The Combat Mission games are well worth the money.

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Charles is just a brain in a liquid nutrient tank and needs no thanks.

Madmatt

Has Madmatt been watching too many episodes of Mystery Science Theatre? I'm thinking of the super-sapient Observers, who carry their brains around in salad bowls. :D:D

Anyway, thanks a million for the patch.I'm rushing off to download it now.