Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Peng quits the weed, and challenges everyone.

You guys suck! Now, send me a setup!
That's a pretty poor challenge even by the abysmally low standards that this Pengless One Thread has become used to…

I suppose it's time for this knight to show you how it's done...

*get out his dusty weapon*

I wield this double handed weapon rarely nowadays; my peaceful life tends not to require its rigid strength. However let no man say my weapon is blunt for once aroused I’m inclined to use my weapon savagely & with out mercy & now youngsubber I’ve arisen! I now aim my weapon at you!

You say you want a setup, I say you want a damn good thrashing… wherever you’ll be my hot lead will surely follow, I’ll shoot at you till I cannot shoot no more & then just to make sure of my score I’ll engage you close up & personal like… now take your weapon & defend yourself ye foolish buggar!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

Too wordy.

And yet at the same time utilizing too many words ... most of them poorly chosen ... a crappy challenge to fit all circumstances actually.

By GAWD when you need a lousy challenge poorly hurled I say Sir Sir 37mm is your man.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, Ohio me no Ohios, Thistle breath! You know NOUGHT of the wonders of this fair state!

Consider yourself a lucky ass Yeknod . the less you know about Ohio...the more fortunate you are.

FELLOW THINGS!!!! Ze temp is arrive! YOU subserfs,serfs,squires("turned" or not)REVOLT!!! Let us drain this cesspool, till the whitish,writhing carcasses of the warmongering, opressing Old Ones are no more than a bad memory of good fertelizer. And let us have a new forward-looking, libertyequalityfraternytarian cesspool!!! PATRIOTS OF THE OOZE :En Avent(vorwart,davai,avente,banzai,let's go get some,3$*@>>>>.)...careful with that torche Juan!! the fumeSPHOOOOOOOOOM

... {snipped interminable description of the varied joys of Ohio} ...

Nearby, you will find my own hometown of Ashland, Ohio, which, until recently, was the toy rubber balloon capital OF THE WORLD!

So, Ohio me no Ohios, Thistle breath! You know NOUGHT of the wonders of this fair state!

Until recently? UNTIL RECENTLY? You mean it managed to lose even THAT meager claim to fame? Let me guess ... it got outsourced to Bangalore right?

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Nearby, you will find my own hometown of Ashland, Ohio, which, until recently, was the toy rubber balloon capital OF THE WORLD!

Until recently? UNTIL RECENTLY? You mean it managed to lose even THAT meager claim to fame? Let me guess ... it got outsourced to Bangalore right?

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe </font>

So, Joe, what is YOUR hometown noted for?

Other than that they convinced you to leave?

Define "Hometown" ... I resided in eight towns in four states before I moved to Salt Lake when I was 20 ... make of that what you will, I will not hide the facts nor will I exaggerate the importance of any of the places I've lived ... unlike SOME I could mention.

Joe

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

So are Geelong. smile.gif

BLAH! prick.

And double prick for using a smiley in our hallowed halls. </font>

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Sir 37mm, you can expect a setup tomorrow. Actually, because of timezones, I don't know what time you'll get it.

So, now that I'm no longer an SSN I get to be on the Justicar's website. Yes! My dreams of world domination inch ever closer!

Juan, juan, juanito. There are some things you must learn. You are to properly spell and bold the name of any Knight or Squire, no matter how unworthy (and I assure you 37mm is the least worthy of them all).

You will also note that the title Sir is not used when addressing one another in this thread. 37mm's vain attempts at pomposity may therefore be ignored, even by one as lowly as yourself. He was knighted 37mm (a rather appropriate measurement of his stature in the Pool) and 37mm he shall remain.

Now give him a right good thrashing and we'll see if you're worthy of my BOOT as Squire of the House of PawBroon.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

So, Joe, what is YOUR hometown noted for?

Other than that they convinced you to leave?

Define "Hometown" ... I resided in eight towns in four states before I moved to Salt Lake when I was 20 ... make of that what you will, I will not hide the facts nor will I exaggerate the importance of any of the places I've lived ... unlike SOME I could mention.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

. . . rigid strength. However let no man say my weapon is blunt for once aroused I’m inclined to use my weapon savagely & with out mercy & now youngsubber I’ve arisen! I now aim my weapon at you!

Now I see why the Rules are so important, Foul Joe. Had Nidan bothered to post them, Sir 37mm (unimpressive, really) might have avoided talking about his thingie.

Sigh.

Steve

Originally posted by v42below:

Now give him a right good thrashing and we'll see if you're worthy of my BOOT as Squire of the House of PawBroon.

Don't kid yourself you'll accept him as your serf even after he loses, you're lonely see