Peng quits the weed, and challenges everyone.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

You lot could learn a bit from silly romantic types you know.

Indeedy!!

Me, I'm learning more with every passing day..

Point of note....

I have it on very good authority that Berli has taken to mimicking a DWARF !!

He's also been talking to Elves of the female persuasion !!!

Which makes me wonder... was there a full moon last night?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by **YK2**:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

You lot could learn a bit from silly romantic types you know.

Indeedy!!

Me, I'm learning more with every passing day..

Point of note....

I have it on very good authority that Berli has taken to mimicking a DWARF !!

He's also been talking to Elves of the female persuasion !!!

Which makes me wonder... was there a full moon last night? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I chose YOU Boo Radley, YOU, over a host of other candidates...

Name two.

Why I was right on the verge of making you the Junior Justicar Pro Tempore of the Peng Challenge Thread
What are you talking about you drunken old sot? I WAS the Junior Justicar Pro Tempore of the Peng Challenge Thread. And the ONLY reason you chose me was because when you had scampered off, I and only I had the courage and fortitude to step into your shoes (and realize your sodden bunny slippers were far too small and for some strange reason, smelled disturbingly of absinthe) and assume the mantle of Justicariousness! No one else, Shaw! No imaginary "host" clamoring to take up the slack. Just poor, unappreciated Boo Radley.

And when you finally came wandering back, your steamer trunk festooned with stickers touting the wonders of all the mystical places you had visited in your travels; Keokuk, Downer's Grove and Sheboygan among them, what kind of thanks do I get? Nada, Zip, Zilch!

I'm told, TOLD, MIND YOU that my title MUST be Junior Justicar Pro Tempore of the Peng Challenge Thread as opposed to the much more impressive and resounding Auxilliary Justicar Pro Tempore of the Peng Challenge Thread! A title that trips lightly off the tongue!

I am also likened to Barney Fife, when we all know that Deputy Dawg is a much more colorful and talented character (Who, by the dead of night, becomes that scourge of the unlawful, El Kabong!)

This is all I will speak on the matter!

It makes me sad.

Joe

Then zip up and don't look down there any more.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... pay no mind to the "man in the grey suit"... he's more scared of you than you are of him.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I thought YOU were the man in the grey suit.

Oh no... you're the man in the CHEAP suit. Sorry, my mistake. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

What, nobody else bothered to watch the video? That was very sweet, My Dear Queen Emma.

It was nice, considering a video displaying rabid head banging, wailing guitars and vocals about how 20 bottles of jack daniels is almost better than the girlfriend is normally my idea of 'romantic'.

I also consider 'scratching my butt' and belching a display of ever lasting affection.

But that could be just me.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I will now crawl off to the kitchen, there to eat a sandwich, and reflect upon the triumph of the Apocalypso...

Well there's your mistake then, you lot should have bought Harleys ... besides I thought it was the Four HORSEMEN of the Apocalypso ...

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I am also likened to Barney Fife, when we all know that Deputy Dawg is a much more colorful and talented character (Who, by the dead of night, becomes that scourge of the unlawful, El Kabong!)

Pardon the interruption, but I can't allow this flippant slur upon a beloved Hannah Barbera cartoon character to pass unremarked. Even a complete nincompoop from Ohio should know that El Kabong was the alter ego of Quick Draw McGraw. The vastly inferior Deputy Dawg had no secret identity. Boo, this is such a discouraging error you made. Those few lingering brain cells of yours are going so fast. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Pardon the interruption, but I can't allow this flippant slur upon a beloved Hannah Barbera cartoon character to pass unremarked. Even a complete nincompoop from Ohio should know that El Kabong was the alter ego of Quick Draw McGraw. The vastly inferior Deputy Dawg had no secret identity. Boo, this is such a discouraging error you made. Those few lingering brain cells of yours are going so fast. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Pardon the interruption, but I can't allow this flippant slur upon a beloved Hannah Barbera cartoon character to pass unremarked. Even a complete nincompoop from Ohio should know that El Kabong was the alter ego of Quick Draw McGraw. The vastly inferior Deputy Dawg had no secret identity. Boo, this is such a discouraging error you made. Those few lingering brain cells of yours are going so fast. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Other than the emoticons I like the cut of this fellows gibe.

I could hardly visit the home of the <font size=1>penguins</font> without leaving some small gift. Here's another tongue.giftongue.gif

That reminds me, I saw all of you in "March of the Penguins" over the weekend. It's so reassuring to think of all of you freezing in Antarctica, surrounded by predators, with your very survival in doubt every moment. :cool: :cool: :D:D

Oh, and Boo, don't give me that stuff about being a cartoon snob. You know you watched Clutch Cargo every day. :eek: :eek:

Oh, and Boo, don't give me that stuff about being a cartoon snob. You know you watched Clutch Cargo every day.

Cargo was a bit before my time. I will admit to me and some friends occasionally getting all hyped up on Pixie Stiks and then watching Astro Boy.

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Hmmm very nice...But a tad too human ...

I was thinking more along the lines of this..

plains5hc.jpg

Why hello there my sweet. I could'nt help but notice a sexy WoW pic while curiously browsing this kinky thread.

The names Aesop; you can find me on Dethecus server. Proceed with extreme sexy.

Man, there was only one cartoon (besides G.I. Joe and Pinky and the Brain) worth watching. Thunder, Thunder, Thunder Cats! Hooooooo!

But perhaps that was a little late for y'all. Still, Johnny Quest was the absolute truth, until the new generation. Picked that up on DVD recently, proceeded to want to be Race Bannon.

Here in Seattle we have a free weekly newspaper called The Stranger. I'd like to quote a bit of their review of "March of the Penguins":

"I have never liked penguins, and now that I've watched the documentary March of the Penguins I like them even less. To begin with, the creatures have ugly feet, and their awkward walk makes them look like sitting ducks. I'm surprised the penguin is not, like the dodo, extinct. Their reproductive process, which is the focus of this documentary, is abnormally long and harsh. Pleasure will not be found in the sex life of a penguin; the dumb bird spends the better part of a frozen year producing, caring for, and raising its young. In the middle of winter—when the black temperatures have no memory of zero degree, of warmth, of the sun itself—the penguin does everything it can to protect the little life in the egg tucked between its feet and bottom. And what is the purpose of this struggle to survive? To make yet another dumb penguin. "

People who owe me turns are as follows:

Seanachai, Lars, Nidan, Papa Khan and Sir 37mm (Who owes me moves from two different games).

People who owe me turns are also pigeon-toed tossers who eat lead paint as a light snack, have no discernible social skills and even now, in their waning years, still get beaten up by members of the AV club.

With good reason.