**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

Is it normal for this thread to be used for "hey, I just sent you a turn" kind of messages?

John is required to do so, for the others it's optinal and will tie down once things are underway.

Given the reliability of most people's email and the confusion about different nicknames/combat callsigns and real name (what was mine again?) it serves a purpose for the setup exchanges.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

Is it normal for this thread to be used for "hey, I just sent you a turn" kind of messages?

John is required to do so, for the others it's optinal and will tie down once things are underway.

Given the reliability of most people's email and the confusion about different nicknames/combat callsigns and real name (what was mine again?) it serves a purpose for the setup exchanges.

Group 3 section 2:

I have sent my setups out for

CombinedArms

BBaker

Dalem

Direwolf

Chaos49 with whom I'm trading files already...

Others if you haven't received the files, please notify me as I'm off tomorrow for the rest of the week (would like to send the files out before that).

Thanks

Group 3 section 2:

CombinedArms

BBaker

Dalem

Direwolf

Others if you haven't received the files, please notify me as I'm off tomorrow for the rest of the week (would like to send the files out before that).

Thanks

Group 3 section 2:

CombinedArms

BBaker

Dalem

Direwolf

Thanks

Originally posted by WWB:

Look at the bright side, the desert did not give us the "unfit conscripts charging entrenched machineguns in deep snow" option nor the "KV-2 company vs. pop-gun tank" option . . .

Substitute "Hot Weather" for "Deep Snow" and "Matilda" for "KV-2" and you'll see how specious that argument really is.

Turns out eventually. Don't Panic.

Steve

Look at the bright side, the desert did not give us the "unfit conscripts charging entrenched machineguns in deep snow" option nor the "KV-2 company vs. pop-gun tank" option . . .

Substitute "Hot Weather" for "Deep Snow" and "Matilda" for "KV-2" and you'll see how specious that argument really is.

Steve

Steve

Gruppe 2, Section 6:

Games in progress: South of Vevi, Frontier Firefight, and The Melon.

Sent setup for Retreat from Metemma, how copy, Pacestick?

Also no contact from Karnak regarding setup for "Bump in the Night." Imagine it's just a time-zone thing. Can I get a confirmation?

Gruppe 2, Section 6:

Also no contact from Karnak regarding setup for "Bump in the Night." Imagine it's just a time-zone thing. Can I get a confirmation?

Gruppe 2, Section 6: