**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

Kingfish,

Londoner and I are on track and are rolling turns (saw and returned first movie). AcePilot has sent me a setup, on a map so gorgeous it ought to be a landscape painting. I believe tasker is on vacation, but the details escape me.

shock trooper,

No sweat. I need to do some serious noodling on my battle against AcePilot.

Troops,

Even though there's confusion for some of you as to who sent me what, we've got our turn format sorted out, and I'm well aware the code block is usable as a turn.

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

MD,

Too funny! Do I detect something else in your post as well?

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by John Kettler:

I need to do some serious noodling on my battle against AcePilot.

Take note, people! I’ve only sent a set up to JK, and I’ve already intimidated him to the point of noodling. Oooooh – the power I wield!!!

Now, you’ll excuse me. I owe set ups to Lindan and Shock Trooper. I need to noodle over them (but not in the same, intimidated way).

Ace

PS – Private message: Don’t read this unless it is for you.

<font size="1">Please go easy on me, Mr. Kettler.</font size>

Take note, people! I’ve only sent a set up to JK, and I’ve already intimidated him to the point of noodling. Oooooh – the power I wield!!!

Now, you’ll excuse me. I owe set ups to Lindan and Shock Trooper. I need to noodle over them (but not in the same, intimidated way).

Ace

Ace

Originally posted by Ace Pilot:

I'm sorry Ace, but this is not allowed.

Although it is not outlined in the tourney manual, there exists an unwritten rule within every ROW. That rule states that every player in the tournament is expected, at all times, to make sure that his opponent's experience in the tournament is a living Hell.

In fact, I would go so far as to say they are duty bound to ensure that is the case, with every opponent in every turn of every game.

Furthermore, it is not enough that the players follow this unwritten rule, but they must also describe the process in clearly written documents, with optional screenshots of course.

The only place for Chivalry in ROW is in the crosshairs of a Pak43, so I would strongly recommend that you get off your begging knee and start handing people their heads on a silver platter.

Any questions?

Although it is not outlined in the tourney manual, there exists an unwritten rule within every ROW. That rule states that every player in the tournament is expected, at all times, to make sure that his opponent's experience in the tournament is a living Hell.

In fact, I would go so far as to say they are duty bound to ensure that is the case, with every opponent in every turn of every game.

Furthermore, it is not enough that the players follow this unwritten rule, but they must also describe the process in clearly written documents, with optional screenshots of course.

The only place for Chivalry in ROW is in the crosshairs of a Pak43, so I would strongly recommend that you get off your begging knee and start handing people their heads on a silver platter.

Any questions?

Any questions?

Originally posted by a1steaks:

Yeah, I've had no contact with Sripe either....

Oh be still you Group 1 Sect IV Wildcats.

Ole Sripey is merely away for a couple of weeks.

He is a most reliable opponent. I would expect him to be back by the end of the week.

Best of all he is a weak opponent. His attacks are crude and slow. No better than those of a clumsy child. It would be too awful to have him replaced by someone who knows what they are doing.

Just hang in there for the easy points and rich pickings once he blunders his ineffectual way back on to the battlefield.

He is a most reliable opponent. I would expect him to be back by the end of the week.

Best of all he is a weak opponent. His attacks are crude and slow. No better than those of a clumsy child. It would be too awful to have him replaced by someone who knows what they are doing.

Just hang in there for the easy points and rich pickings once he blunders his ineffectual way back on to the battlefield.