**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kingfish:

Kingfish...you're breaking your own FOW rule by mentioning a specific unit that's likely to be in one of the scenario's. Shame on you!

BTW, just to ley everyone know who are in my group that I've just returned back from interstate but only have access to a computer that isn't mine but should be able to get to my normal desktop unit in a couple of days time. Please be patient but there was nothing I could do about the trip which was essential to my daughter's future studies so I'll hopefully catch up with you lot soon.

Regards

Jim R.

Kingfish...you're breaking your own FOW rule by mentioning a specific unit that's likely to be in one of the scenario's. Shame on you!

BTW, just to ley everyone know who are in my group that I've just returned back from interstate but only have access to a computer that isn't mine but should be able to get to my normal desktop unit in a couple of days time. Please be patient but there was nothing I could do about the trip which was essential to my daughter's future studies so I'll hopefully catch up with you lot soon.

Regards

Jim R.

Regards

Jim R.

KR, no problem. I have plenty to do.

Ace Pilot & Lindan, check your in boxes.

Shock Trooper, am still wrestling with the sprawling, complex map, not to mention pondering the merits of the default deployment vs. my own ideas. Then there's the little matter of the men, who are very hard to see (blend in well), even with their bases switched on. Am more accustomed to having my forces at the baseline, seeing who's got what, then deploying them to carry out the battle plan. I hope to get my setup to you NLT tomorrow.

Regards,

John Kettler

Shock Trooper, am still wrestling with the sprawling, complex map, not to mention pondering the merits of the default deployment vs. my own ideas. Then there's the little matter of the men, who are very hard to see (blend in well), even with their bases switched on. Am more accustomed to having my forces at the baseline, seeing who's got what, then deploying them to carry out the battle plan. I hope to get my setup to you NLT tomorrow.

Regards,

John Kettler

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Regards,

John Kettler

Quit stalling already. You can't fool us. We KNOW you use the sample setup. :cool:

Regards,

John Kettler

Quit stalling already. You can't fool us. We KNOW you use the sample setup. :cool:

Regards,

John Kettler

Go into view mode 8 and drag your mouse around the whole battlefield. That way everybody will have the blue frame about him.

Go into view mode 8 and drag your mouse around the whole battlefield. That way everybody will have the blue frame about him.