**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

Originally posted by Ace Pilot:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kingfish:

Any questions?

No, sir...I'll go inflict some living Hell.

<font size=6>[Grumble] Stupid [grumble, grumble] public forum. [Grumble] I thought it was the designer's job to inflict living Hell.</font size> </font>

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any questions?

<font size=6>[Grumble] Stupid [grumble, grumble] public forum. [Grumble] I thought it was the designer's job to inflict living Hell.</font size> </font>

Any questions?

Originally posted by WWB:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ace Pilot:

Any questions?

Any questions?

Any questions?

Kingfish,

All setups now received. I still owe Shock Trooper

mine after receiving his today, but just sent Ace Pilot my setup. He doesn't intimidate me, but the deployment options I got in that scenario were certainly thought provoking. Have set up multiple cash registers in preparation for making my foes pay a very steep price. If they want mercy, they can surrender now!

The maps continue to astound. Now, if we could only make some sense of the welter of names, nicknames, and handles. Narrowly avoided sending turns to the wrong people.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

mine after receiving his today, but just sent Ace Pilot my setup. He doesn't intimidate me, but the deployment options I got in that scenario were certainly thought provoking. Have set up multiple cash registers in preparation for making my foes pay a very steep price. If they want mercy, they can surrender now!

The maps continue to astound. Now, if we could only make some sense of the welter of names, nicknames, and handles. Narrowly avoided sending turns to the wrong people.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Regards,

John Kettler

Setup? You mean we were supposed NOT to use the standard setup? Oh well..... tongue.gif

(just joking)

At least OPFOR seems intimidated enough to not send me something back. Take heart! I'm well known to even lose vs. the AI. Just "group select", press "f", point to the other end of the map, "klick" and hit "go". Everything will be fine.

Setup? You mean we were supposed NOT to use the standard setup? Oh well..... tongue.gif

(just joking)

At least OPFOR seems intimidated enough to not send me something back. Take heart! I'm well known to even lose vs. the AI. Just "group select", press "f", point to the other end of the map, "klick" and hit "go". Everything will be fine.

(just joking)

Is it normal for this thread to be used for "hey, I just sent you a turn" kind of messages?

I was kind of hoping this was a place where relevant-to-everyone announcements would be made!

If this is the 'post here when you send a turn" thread, could we have another thread just for stuff that everyone needs to know?

Ta,

GaJ.

Is it normal for this thread to be used for "hey, I just sent you a turn" kind of messages?

I was kind of hoping this was a place where relevant-to-everyone announcements would be made!

If this is the 'post here when you send a turn" thread, could we have another thread just for stuff that everyone needs to know?

Ta,

GaJ.

Ta,

GaJ.

Originally posted by Enoch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WWB:

Any questions?

<font size=4>[Grumble] Stupid [grumble, grumble] public forum. [Grumble] I thought it was the designer's job to inflict living Hell.</font size> </font>

Any questions?

<font size=4>[Grumble] Stupid [grumble, grumble] public forum. [Grumble] I thought it was the designer's job to inflict living Hell.</font size> </font>

Any questions?

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

John is required to do so, for the others it's optinal and will tie down once things are underway.

Given the reliability of most people's email and the confusion about different nicknames/combat callsigns and real name (what was mine again?) it serves a purpose for the setup exchanges.