**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

Originally posted by Andrew Kulin:

I've just completed one of the ROW matches today. Early on I think someone said that examples of AARs from previous tournaments would be made available for inspirational viewing.

Has this happened and if so where can they be viewed?

Thanks

You need to e-mail the custodian of past ROW AARs. He'll send you a sample pack of a half dozen or so.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just completed one of the ROW matches today. Early on I think someone said that examples of AARs from previous tournaments would be made available for inspirational viewing.

Thanks

You need to e-mail the custodian of past ROW AARs. He'll send you a sample pack of a half dozen or so.

Thanks

Turns in from and out to Lindan and Londoner. Maybe by the end of this tournament I'll consistently remember to put files which unzip on the Desktop into the PBEM folder. Have had multiple instances where I failed to do this and thought my opponent had sent me the wrong turn.

wadepm,

No problem. Don't know why someone singled me out, but I was more concerned that the boards, except for the Peng threads, are supposed to be family friendly. Can you imagine the reaction of some laced up sort to those posts? Could cost BFC customers.

It isn't every day I'm called "the one constant in the universe." Shall have to contemplate my navel a bit over that one.

Regards,

John Kettler

Turns in from and out to Lindan and Londoner. Maybe by the end of this tournament I'll consistently remember to put files which unzip on the Desktop into the PBEM folder. Have had multiple instances where I failed to do this and thought my opponent had sent me the wrong turn.

wadepm,

No problem. Don't know why someone singled me out, but I was more concerned that the boards, except for the Peng threads, are supposed to be family friendly. Can you imagine the reaction of some laced up sort to those posts? Could cost BFC customers.

It isn't every day I'm called "the one constant in the universe." Shall have to contemplate my navel a bit over that one.

Regards,

John Kettler

wadepm,

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Try PBEM Helper! Solves all those problems.

Then you could also post a screen shot of

PBEMH each day showing us who's turns you have done, instead of the text message you post each day.

GaJ.

;)

PBEMH each day showing us who's turns you have done, instead of the text message you post each day.

GaJ.

;)

GaJ.

;)

Originally posted by Ace Pilot:

GaJ,

I'm with you - PBEM Helper is FANTASTIC.

I noticed that your info column displays the turn number (in addition to the email number) for certain games. Do you know how you got this feature to work?

Thanks,

Ace

Those games are in "Fast and Trust" mode.

(The mode where you can play two turns for

every one exchange of emails: think about it,

is that good or what!?!?!?)

In that mode, PBEMH has to track the turn numbers, so I guess it goes to the trouble of displaying them as well...

Martin.

GaJ,

I noticed that your info column displays the turn number (in addition to the email number) for certain games. Do you know how you got this feature to work?

Thanks,

Ace

In that mode, PBEMH has to track the turn numbers, so I guess it goes to the trouble of displaying them as well...

Martin.

GaJ,

Thanks,

Ace

Martin.