**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

Kingfish,

Your, er, strong reaction had me going, until I realized I wasn't its object. Sorry you're having MIA/vanished player woes. Funny post, though.

Am dismayed to report that, having been awake since

12:30 a.m. PST, I have received one measly turn. It was from Londoner and has been answered.

UPDATE

Two turns from Ace Pilot and one from Lindan. All returned. One each from Ace Pilot and Lindan. Handled. Lindan, if you see this first, I sent you the wrong turn, but quickly sent the right one. Got turns from Ace Pilot, Lindan and Londoner; replied to all. Another round from Ace Pilot and Londoner; handled.

March 7

KR, Lindan, Ace Pilot, please check your E-mail. Yes, KR, I remembered this time! Have now gotten and replied to several turns each from Ace Pilot and Londoner.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ March 07, 2004, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingfish,

Have sent you a zipped copy of the file in question. Have received and replied to turns from KR, Lindan and Londoner. Second cycle with last two. Add turns in and out from Ace Pilot, Londoner, and Shock Trooper.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ March 08, 2004, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

Kingfish,

Have sent you a zipped copy of the file in question. Have received and replied to turns from KR, Lindan and Londoner. Second cycle with last two. Add turns in and out from Ace Pilot, Londoner, and Shock Trooper.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by Panther Commander:

Who gets scenario results and who gets AAR's? I've got results and an AAR for one that is finished.

Panther Commander

Send scenario results to me:

sc112265@bellsouth.net

Send AARs to Holien:

Holien(at)9woodford(dot)Clara(Dot)Co.uk

Here is more info on AARs:

AAR UPDATE PLEASE READ ---> IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Great news people are starting to send in their AAR's.

Bad news is that I need you to provide a set header as explained below: -

Please right at the start of the AAR very clearly do the following: -

1. Your Player Name (this is what you signed upto the tourney as.)

2. Your opponents Player Name.

3. Your Group and Section.

4. The name of the Scenario.

5. Your E-mail Address for responses about the AAR.

IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS I will e-mail you and ask you to re submit it. I do not have the time to try and find out who you are. I need to file it as it arrives quickly and with the minimum of bother. There are far too many of you and games to add this potential burden!

Please also send the AAR's direct to me. Do not send it to Kingfish or Spanish Bombs and expect them to send it on. We are trying to keep the flow of work to a minimum.

All AAR's can be sent here: -

N.B. The AAR prize is open to all players who play the scenarios during the timeframe of ROW and write an AAR and submit it to me using the guidelines above. (It is not eligable to staff).

We will be judging them on style, content and message. It does not have to be perfect English but you need to convey the message and we will try our best to understand you if English is not your first language.

If in doubt please ask friends or native English speakers to check it for Typo's and use of language.

We will not be judging it on spelling but on what it is saying and we need to understand what the author has typed!

UK / US English differences will be tolerated.

Any questions e-mail me.

KF can you cut and paste this into the rules?

H

[ March 09, 2004, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Kingfish ]

Who gets scenario results and who gets AAR's? I've got results and an AAR for one that is finished.

Panther Commander

sc112265@bellsouth.net

Send AARs to Holien:

IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS I will e-mail you and ask you to re submit it. I do not have the time to try and find out who you are. I need to file it as it arrives quickly and with the minimum of bother. There are far too many of you and games to add this potential burden!

Please also send the AAR's direct to me. Do not send it to Kingfish or Spanish Bombs and expect them to send it on. We are trying to keep the flow of work to a minimum.

N.B. The AAR prize is open to all players who play the scenarios during the timeframe of ROW and write an AAR and submit it to me using the guidelines above. (It is not eligable to staff).

We will be judging them on style, content and message. It does not have to be perfect English but you need to convey the message and we will try our best to understand you if English is not your first language.

If in doubt please ask friends or native English speakers to check it for Typo's and use of language.

We will not be judging it on spelling but on what it is saying and we need to understand what the author has typed!

Any questions e-mail me.

H

Panther Commander

sc112265@bellsouth.net

Send AARs to Holien:

Any questions e-mail me.

H

Panther Commander please can you edit my e-mail address on your message above.

I have just started to get spam and I don't need anymore.

Please replace with the following: -

Some sodding Spam Robot has nicked it from the page as I have had my first bit of spam and this address is only used here.

:(

Cheers

H

[ March 09, 2004, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Holien ]

Some sodding Spam Robot has nicked it from the page as I have had my first bit of spam and this address is only used here.

Cheers

H

Cheers

H