**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All heard from and replied to except Londoner. My foes and I are generous to each other. I offer to let them surrender, teach them the equal bullet distribution clause, in which they're not allowed to just be shot up from the front and flanks, and they offer to help me sort out turn sequencing problems if I'll give them my password. Great hilarity ensues, somewhat mitigating the carnage.

In one battle, discussion centers on the possibility that our forces are in the same space but not the same reality. Who knew wargaming could be so esoteric?

Another cycle completed; this time, KR is the missing man.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ March 14, 2004, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

All heard from and replied to except Londoner. My foes and I are generous to each other. I offer to let them surrender, teach them the equal bullet distribution clause, in which they're not allowed to just be shot up from the front and flanks, and they offer to help me sort out turn sequencing problems if I'll give them my password. Great hilarity ensues, somewhat mitigating the carnage.

In one battle, discussion centers on the possibility that our forces are in the same space but not the same reality. Who knew wargaming could be so esoteric?

Regards,

John Kettler

Regards,

John Kettler

Another one from Londoner and back out.

Kanonier Reichmann,

Sadly, I pretty much am in that boat, but I DO try to make allowances for those who DARE let life and career interfere with wargaming (tongue firmly ensconced in cheek). Seriously, the statement to which you refer is merely a status, not an indictment. That said, what was my analogy? I forget. Best go look!

Regards,

John Kettler

Kanonier Reichmann,

Sadly, I pretty much am in that boat, but I DO try to make allowances for those who DARE let life and career interfere with wargaming (tongue firmly ensconced in cheek). Seriously, the statement to which you refer is merely a status, not an indictment. That said, what was my analogy? I forget. Best go look!

Regards,

John Kettler

Kanonier Reichmann,

Regards,

John Kettler

Shock Trooper,

For unknown reasons my above reported reply to you bounced. Please ascertain reason and get back to me. It came back as a permanent address failure.

KR and Londoner,

I got yours today but haven't had a chance to do anything yet with them other than put them in the PBEM folder. Correction! They have now been processed and are en route to you.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ March 16, 2004, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

Shock Trooper,

For unknown reasons my above reported reply to you bounced. Please ascertain reason and get back to me. It came back as a permanent address failure.

KR and Londoner,

I got yours today but haven't had a chance to do anything yet with them other than put them in the PBEM folder. Correction! They have now been processed and are en route to you.

Regards,

John Kettler

Shock Trooper,

KR and Londoner,

Regards,

John Kettler