Will the Peng Challenge Thread be Represented 1:1?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

That's very nice dalem, where'd you buy the kit?

Joe

Old kit from the 70s - going to be reissued before the next movie comes out. The engines are half mine and half someone else's who remastered the kit. I made the front half and I used his parts for the back half. I made the canopy too.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

That's very nice dalem, where'd you buy the kit?

Joe

Old kit from the 70s - going to be reissued before the next movie comes out. The engines are half mine and half someone else's who remastered the kit. I made the front half and I used his parts for the back half. I made the canopy too. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe, quit outing dalem.

Is that where he blows him up like a balloon, and his belly button goes from an in-y to an out-y? That's just gross. Yeah, in that case, Joe should quit.

On the other hand, pissing on dalem is a time honored tradition. Maybe we could all pitch in, and get Seanachai a BB gun (with the real ricochet sounds, compass, etc.) so he can go shoot all of dalem's models.

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe, quit outing dalem.

Is that where he blows him up like a balloon, and his belly button goes from an in-y to an out-y? That's just gross. Yeah, in that case, Joe should quit.

On the other hand, pissing on dalem is a time honored tradition. Maybe we could all pitch in, and get Seanachai a BB gun (with the real ricochet sounds, compass, etc.) so he can go shoot all of dalem's models. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Where is my Seanachai?!?!?!?

Bring to me my Seanachai!!!

Sorry, am I late?

Dalem, you sad little model building man, when are we going to reschedule 'MST3K Night'?! My friend Melissa is a big fan, and likes beer, and wants to come to it and marvel at our 'Male Wargamers Revelry'.

Originally posted by Sgt. Viljuri:

Quiz:

What does Seanachai do better than CM?

1) ?

2) ??

3) ???

Originally posted by Sgt. Viljuri:

A little sing song, If I may:

Break This Bittersweet Spell On Me

Lost In The Arms Of Destiny

Bittersweet

I Want You

(I Want You)

And I Need You

(I Need You)

Viljuri, lad, I'm flattered. But I don't think it will work out between us. You're Finnish, and I'm short and annoying.