Will the Peng Challenge Thread be Represented 1:1?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

You keep sheep?

Now why doesn't that surprise me!

Presumably because all ladies know absolutely everything all the time without fault or… reason (and those terrible, terrorist loving ‘liberals’ who talk about ‘hormone cycles’ can just burn in Penglessness).

As I’ve said before all choir boys of Peng will receive 23 sheep after Combat Mission dies (an idea given by the righteous Nightwach, just before OUR Justicar scared him off)… so obviously I keep (or are intending to keep) sheep.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

egads, 37mm! Can you not even hit the "quote" button without creating havoc? Can't believe you can even screw *that* up.

*sheesh!*

I could equally ask...

Can you my dear lady send a TRUE knight a long owed turn?

I however do not ask that question mostly because I understand the difficulties you must undergo partnered to the 'model-man' (of course I’m not saying that Hiram is a model of a man, a man capable of being a model, or indeed even a man who is small, plastic, pointless & only really liked by other freaks like dalem… hold on what am I not saying again?) who is REALLY to blame for my lack of turns.

Originally posted by 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

egads, 37mm! Can you not even hit the "quote" button without creating havoc? Can't believe you can even screw *that* up.

*sheesh!*

I could equally ask...

Can you my dear lady send a TRUE knight a long owed turn?

I however do not ask that question mostly because I understand the difficulties you must undergo partnered to the 'model-man' (of course I’m not saying that Hiram is a model of a man, a man capable of being a model, or indeed even a man who is small, plastic, pointless & only really liked by other freaks like dalem… hold on what am I not saying again?) who is REALLY to blame for my lack of turns. </font>

Originally posted by 37mm:

all choir boys of Peng will receive 23 sheep after Combat Mission dies (an idea given by the righteous Nightwach...

You should NEVER use the term Choir boys, and sheep in the same sentence as Peng ..It's just not right...

Hmmm...I know your game matey, seen your sort before, trying to muscle your way in with all your fancy titles, and now even trying to steal sheep from one of our most loyal..

Mace is our resident sheep lover , always was and always will be, so if there's any sheep to be kept (that's a novel way of putting it) he'll be the one doing it.

And who the hell is Nightwach?

P.S.

I want to see this so called true Knight ...Send the Justicar a photo...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

all choir boys of Peng will receive 23 sheep after Combat Mission dies (an idea given by the righteous Nightwach...

You should NEVER use the term Choir boys, and sheep in the same sentence as Peng ..It's just not right...

Hmmm...I know your game matey, seen your sort before, trying to muscle your way in with all your fancy titles, and now even trying to steal sheep from one of our most loyal..

Mace is our resident sheep lover , always was and always will be, so if there's any sheep to be kept (that's a novel way of putting it) he'll be the one doing it.

P.S.

I want to see this so called true Knight ...Send the Justicar a photo... </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And I quote from the Official Justicariate Website ... </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Supposed to be a biologist but I have my doubts. In most cases the Moose photo is just a placeholder until I get a real photo but in HIS case I'm betting that the Moose will stay since it's likely much better than HIS photo will be. Squire to Sir Boo Radley of the House of jdmorse.

Note two things, second that this description is posted in the SQUIRES section and fourth that it refers to a lack of a sanctioned photo.

Now if the post above from young 37mm is to be given ANY credence (or even clearwater ... don't get me started on revival) we must clear up the potential misunderstanding engendered by his use of the term "TRUE knight". If read by most it would seem to indicate that he thinks HIMSELF a TRUE knight when he isn't, in point of fact, ANY Knight let alone a TRUE one. Now perhaps he's actually pimping for a turn to be sent to someone else, which is odd but no more odd than his Liege, but it is to be doubted.

However a more serious charge may be levelled against him in that he's in a Pot/Kettle mode. HE complains about not having received a turn whilst I, the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread have NOT received a photo from him ... as he promised lo these many weeks.

Hoist with your own petard 37mm ... say ... there's a pleasant thought eh lads?

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Oh hell, why don't you go ahead and finish the rest of it off, too, while you're at it and have it read:

Knooght of the Pool, Hoodless Moose of PawBroon's Hoose

That oughta fix it up right.

Nahhh....

If a jobs worth doing, then it's worth doing right, and that's just not right at all...

Now follow me...

There's a Moose Loose Aboot the Hoose.....

*Listens*

Ahh, much better!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

So, at this time, I would give my Squire, 37mm, one final quest.

Before you wear the distinguished mantle of Kaniggethood. Before you join the ranks of faithful followers of the House of Morse. Before you can sit at the board with Nidan, Lurkur (and where the heck is that layabout?!), M'Lud Croda and myself...

You must send a picture of yourself to the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread so that, even you, may be enshrined, bewitched, bothered and bewildered as a True Knight.

</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Seems only Boo and Nidan know how to send turns.

Sad, really. But then again, you can't expect much from a Swede, a Frenchman, a Floridiot, a damp West Coaster or a Republican Texas Lawyer.

Who could miss the pleasure of beating you like an old mule?

As for Boo ...the poor man has no life, this game playing nonsense is the only thing that gives some small meaning to an otherwise miserable existence.

Choir boys, Peng, Sheep if there is a more holy combination then I don't know about it...

Mace is a renowned lover of secular sheep & has little to do with holy sheep.

Nightwatch was the Justicars serf, apparently like an Irish version of Aging Piddle or something

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Sad, really. But then again, you can't expect much from a Swede, a Frenchman, a Floridiot, a damp West Coaster or a Republican Texas Lawyer.

As for Boo ...the poor man has no life, this game playing nonsense is the only thing that gives some small meaning to an otherwise miserable existence. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

As for Boo ...the poor man has no life, this game playing nonsense is the only thing that gives some small meaning to an otherwise miserable existence. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1: