After the Holocaust, the Gods Made the Peng Challenge, to Show the Way They Should Go

Seanachai

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Berli... an okay kinda guy.

You must have him confused with someone else.

Joe, sixteen times anything is higher than you can count without taking off your shoes, so stick to "one, two, and lots". Okay? </font>

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Berli... an okay kinda guy.

You must have him confused with someone else.

Joe, sixteen times anything is higher than you can count without taking off your shoes, so stick to "one, two, and lots". Okay? </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

Glad I could help.

You could help by making a proper damn challenge, instead of poluting the cesspool like a left coast weenie.

Oh, yes; you are a left coast weenie.

Carry on. I'll try not to die of boredom before you get to the challenge part.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Glad I could help.

You could help by making a proper damn challenge, instead of poluting the cesspool like a left coast weenie.

Oh, yes; you are a left coast weenie.

Carry on. I'll try not to die of boredom before you get to the challenge part.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Death by a thousand crappy taunts...

I'll be the MASTER of crappy taunts.

Hey, rleete; If I had a dog that looked like you, I'd shave it's butt and teach it to walk backwards.

<small>For those of you keeping score at home, that was crappy taunt #5 (or sumfink like that; you're the one keeping score, idjit!)</small>

I love it when a plan comes together.

Death by a thousand crappy taunts...

I'll be the MASTER of crappy taunts.

Hey, rleete; If I had a dog that looked like you, I'd shave it's butt and teach it to walk backwards.

<small>For those of you keeping score at home, that was crappy taunt #5 (or sumfink like that; you're the one keeping score, idjit!)</small>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo you may not realize that when we're talking about rim shots WE are talking about using drumsticks on the rim of a drum.

It's not the rim of a toilet bowl ... well maybe in OHIO ...

Joe

You have totally gone around the bend, haven't you? Totally, completely, fully, unretrievably around the bend. So far around the bend, if I may say (and after all, I'm the one typing here, so I will say.) that the bend is no longer visible to you as you stand, arm akimbo, staring off into the foetid waste that is your life (if you call that living).

Don't talk to me about rimshots, Joe "I've fallen and I can't send a turn" Shaw. As a former drummer, I know rimshots. I know flans and I even know paradiddles! Lecture me NOT on rimshots, for I'll not have it!

I'll have you know that in my youth, I was even in a BAND! And we played in a REAL club! For MONEY! And I'll tell you something else, oh Joe "I really dig Lawrence Welk" Shaw! The fine, fine customers at the L&K Lounge in Piqua, Ohio in that summer of '75 said that we almost didn't SUCK!

So, I bite my THUMB at you and your limp wristed rimshots, you, you listener of scratchy gramaphone recordings!

HAH!

Boo you may not realize that when we're talking about rim shots WE are talking about using drumsticks on the rim of a drum.

Joe

You have totally gone around the bend, haven't you? Totally, completely, fully, unretrievably around the bend. So far around the bend, if I may say (and after all, I'm the one typing here, so I will say.) that the bend is no longer visible to you as you stand, arm akimbo, staring off into the foetid waste that is your life (if you call that living).

Don't talk to me about rimshots, Joe "I've fallen and I can't send a turn" Shaw. As a former drummer, I know rimshots. I know flans and I even know paradiddles! Lecture me NOT on rimshots, for I'll not have it!

I'll have you know that in my youth, I was even in a BAND! And we played in a REAL club! For MONEY! And I'll tell you something else, oh Joe "I really dig Lawrence Welk" Shaw! The fine, fine customers at the L&K Lounge in Piqua, Ohio in that summer of '75 said that we almost didn't SUCK!

So, I bite my THUMB at you and your limp wristed rimshots, you, you listener of scratchy gramaphone recordings!

HAH!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

HAH! </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

HAH! </font>

I...I...I just don't think I can go on. All this grief, and then people come on and belittle my best attempt at the rules...deride me yet again for recruiting. It's just too much.

Here, where I'd hoped for some sort of solace, some comfort, I find only derision. I guess an old man should simply retire with his sorrow...

I...I...I just don't think I can go on. All this grief, and then people come on and belittle my best attempt at the rules...deride me yet again for recruiting. It's just too much.

Here, where I'd hoped for some sort of solace, some comfort, I find only derision. I guess an old man should simply retire with his sorrow...

Allow to consult my list entitled "Greatest Nations of the World, 2003"

Hmmmm ... Australia (gee, there's a BIG surprise), Belgium, Canada (remind me NOT to mention this to my wife), Egypt and ... yep, as I thought, FINLAND.

I took the liberty of fixing a slight error in your post, Joe, as it appears you've let your treatment for dyslexia lapse.

Mace

Allow to consult my list entitled "Greatest Nations of the World, 2003"

Hmmmm ... Australia (gee, there's a BIG surprise), Belgium, Canada (remind me NOT to mention this to my wife), Egypt and ... yep, as I thought, FINLAND.

I took the liberty of fixing a slight error in your post, Joe, as it appears you've let your treatment for dyslexia lapse.

Mace

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Before you retire, shouldn't you work first?

Before you retire, shouldn't you work first?

I had thought that you found solace and comfort through derision. How do you make your sorrow retire? Do you force it out of your company early after the twenty years? Do you eliminate its position and then force it to take leave?