After the Holocaust, the Gods Made the Peng Challenge, to Show the Way They Should Go

Seanachai

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Aguirre:

It is returned.

Mace

I'll have you know that I am Adelaidean by birth, and thus that all insults mentioning smell, multiple heads or sisters are null and void. Call me 'Crow-Eater', if you must.

Your profile says that you live in 'Australia'. Presumably this lack of detail is due to the fact that you are ashamed to say exactly where you live. What could be more shameful than living in Tasmania, I wonder? Living in Qld.? Melbourne?

It is here. There is nothing more shamefull than a Crow-eating-treehugger.

(For a small fee, I can explain in quite ...umm...detail as to the whereabouts of the Mace paddock - errr, Domicile. Having been there and having been "entertained" it was quite an eye opener, let me tell you!)

Noba.

Originally posted by Aguirre:

It is returned.

Mace

I'll have you know that I am Adelaidean by birth, and thus that all insults mentioning smell, multiple heads or sisters are null and void. Call me 'Crow-Eater', if you must.

Your profile says that you live in 'Australia'. Presumably this lack of detail is due to the fact that you are ashamed to say exactly where you live. What could be more shameful than living in Tasmania, I wonder? Living in Qld.? Melbourne?

It is here. There is nothing more shamefull than a Crow-eating-treehugger.

(For a small fee, I can explain in quite ...umm...detail as to the whereabouts of the Mace paddock - errr, Domicile. Having been there and having been "entertained" it was quite an eye opener, let me tell you!)

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Pay attention, Noba ya daft nongy bastage!

I already said I was from Melbourne a few posts back!

So unless his Tasmanian nib's dimmer than a dunny lightbulb, you've got bucklies of getting money out of him!

PS Go PORT!

Mace

Originally posted by Noba:

So unless his Tasmanian nib's dimmer than a dunny lightbulb, you've got bucklies of getting money out of him!

PS Go PORT!

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

PS Go PORT!

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

PS Go PORT!

Mace </font>

More Australian drivel damnit ... and incomprehensible drivel to make it worse. Not that normal Australian drivel is comprehensible to the uninitiated but this latest defies even my keen cryptographic skills in decyphering and why, after all, should I have to do that, eh?

It's not as if any of it matters, being Australian and therefore, by definition, Goobernationish. Here we have a national election in the most important nation on earth and the Australians want to quibble about which dungheap they call a city is better than the next down there.

It's not to be borne ...

Joe

More Australian drivel damnit ... and incomprehensible drivel to make it worse. Not that normal Australian drivel is comprehensible to the uninitiated but this latest defies even my keen cryptographic skills in decyphering and why, after all, should I have to do that, eh?

It's not as if any of it matters, being Australian and therefore, by definition, Goobernationish. Here we have a national election in the most important nation on earth and the Australians want to quibble about which dungheap they call a city is better than the next down there.

It's not to be borne ...

Joe