After the Holocaust, the Gods Made the Peng Challenge, to Show the Way They Should Go

Seanachai

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

Sixteen is called a 'good time,' followed shortly by 'jail time.'

Glad I could help.

You weren't paying attention (OH ... look, this is my surprised and shocked face ... wonder why) I said,
... what the hell's sixteen times something called anyway ...
So clearly I'm not talking about Something that's Sixteen but rather about Sixteen TIMES something.

In the first case I'm reminded of one of jjr's recent rants when he was discussing "statue rape" ... So the first guy turns to the second guy and says "Man she was great, what a doll, and only sixteen." The second guy looks shocked and says, "Sixteen, dude didn't you know that was statutory rape?" The first guy looks confused and replies, "Geeze ... If I'd a known she was a statue I wouldn't a done it."

Bad DA Dum dum dum ... no extra charge, I'm here all week.

But in the second case I think the odds of anyone confusing YOU with sixteen instances of ANYTHING ... other than running full tilt into a closed glass door thinking it was open ... are vanishingly small.

Joe

Originally posted by Leeo:

Sixteen is called a 'good time,' followed shortly by 'jail time.'

Glad I could help.

You weren't paying attention (OH ... look, this is my surprised and shocked face ... wonder why) I said,
... what the hell's sixteen times something called anyway ...
So clearly I'm not talking about Something that's Sixteen but rather about Sixteen TIMES something.

In the first case I'm reminded of one of jjr's recent rants when he was discussing "statue rape" ... So the first guy turns to the second guy and says "Man she was great, what a doll, and only sixteen." The second guy looks shocked and says, "Sixteen, dude didn't you know that was statutory rape?" The first guy looks confused and replies, "Geeze ... If I'd a known she was a statue I wouldn't a done it."

Bad DA Dum dum dum ... no extra charge, I'm here all week.

But in the second case I think the odds of anyone confusing YOU with sixteen instances of ANYTHING ... other than running full tilt into a closed glass door thinking it was open ... are vanishingly small.

Joe

Old Foul Joe , stooped by age and knowledge of his own decrepit self, gathered sticks in the forest. A simple man in all respects, he found the work laborious and repetitive, yet, with his limited faculties, it was all he could do to provide for himself. As he hobbled painfully along, he thought of his troubles and began to feel very sorry for himself.

With a hopeless gesture, he threw his bundle of sticks upon the ground and groaned: "Life is too hard. I cannot bear it any longer. If only Berli would come and take me!"

Even as the words were out of his mouth Berli, in the form of a skeleton in a black robe, stood before him. "I heard you call me," he said. "What can I do for you?"

Foul Joe began to speak. "Please sir, my life is hard, and I cannot bear it to go on. Won't you take me?"

Berli laughed, a deep, booming laugh. "Take you? I should say not! Get your butt up and get those sticks back on your shoulders! Move it! Move it!"

As Foul Joe painfully gathered the sticks back upon his shoulders and shuffled off down the path, Berli muttered, "Seanachai, I ain't getting stuck with him no matter WHAT you offer me. Now, break out the bloody Laphroaig. You owe me."

Moral: Not even Berli is foolish enough to want to dwell with Foul Joe for all eternity. Plus, Berli likes Scotch, which makes him an okay kinda guy.

Steve

Old Foul Joe , stooped by age and knowledge of his own decrepit self, gathered sticks in the forest. A simple man in all respects, he found the work laborious and repetitive, yet, with his limited faculties, it was all he could do to provide for himself. As he hobbled painfully along, he thought of his troubles and began to feel very sorry for himself.

With a hopeless gesture, he threw his bundle of sticks upon the ground and groaned: "Life is too hard. I cannot bear it any longer. If only Berli would come and take me!"

Even as the words were out of his mouth Berli, in the form of a skeleton in a black robe, stood before him. "I heard you call me," he said. "What can I do for you?"

Foul Joe began to speak. "Please sir, my life is hard, and I cannot bear it to go on. Won't you take me?"

Berli laughed, a deep, booming laugh. "Take you? I should say not! Get your butt up and get those sticks back on your shoulders! Move it! Move it!"

As Foul Joe painfully gathered the sticks back upon his shoulders and shuffled off down the path, Berli muttered, "Seanachai, I ain't getting stuck with him no matter WHAT you offer me. Now, break out the bloody Laphroaig. You owe me."

Moral: Not even Berli is foolish enough to want to dwell with Foul Joe for all eternity. Plus, Berli likes Scotch, which makes him an okay kinda guy.

Steve

Boo you may not realize that when we're talking about rim shots WE are talking about using drumsticks on the rim of a drum.

It's not the rim of a toilet bowl ... well maybe in OHIO ...

MrSpkr, MrSpkr, MrSpkr, MrSpkr, MrSpkr ... see gang if you say it enough times it loses whatever meaning it once may have had ... much like his posts.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

YOU ... are ...small.

Joe

You putrescent pile of ****e! How dare you cast aspersions upon my danglies! I demand satisfaction, you mummified excuse for a human being. This must be your afterworld, for Lord knows you got no heart, no guts, and (obviously) no brains.

You keep this up, and I just may go along with the privatization of social security, and the destruction of the AARP (not to mention the banning of shuffleboard).

Let's face it; without Metamucil©, "You Shall Not Pass!"

Oh, and I can do many things 16 times. I bet you'd like to watch, eh perv?

(Sheesh, Seniors these days...)

Boo you may not realize that when we're talking about rim shots WE are talking about using drumsticks on the rim of a drum.

It's not the rim of a toilet bowl ... well maybe in OHIO ...

MrSpkr, MrSpkr, MrSpkr, MrSpkr, MrSpkr ... see gang if you say it enough times it loses whatever meaning it once may have had ... much like his posts.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

YOU ... are ...small.

Joe

You putrescent pile of ****e! How dare you cast aspersions upon my danglies! I demand satisfaction, you mummified excuse for a human being. This must be your afterworld, for Lord knows you got no heart, no guts, and (obviously) no brains.

You keep this up, and I just may go along with the privatization of social security, and the destruction of the AARP (not to mention the banning of shuffleboard).

Let's face it; without Metamucil©, "You Shall Not Pass!"

Oh, and I can do many things 16 times. I bet you'd like to watch, eh perv?

(Sheesh, Seniors these days...)