After the Holocaust, the Gods Made the Peng Challenge, to Show the Way They Should Go

Seanachai

Originally posted by Patchy:

*snigger*.....Joe.....*snigger* *snigger*......I really can't picture you being the lead singer and playing a guitar in a rock band!!!! *snigger*

Well, he really didn't "play" the guitar, per se. It was one of those small, ukelele sized plastic ones, usually with some Disney character on it and he would turn the little crank on the side.

When he was doing his Satanic stuff, he'd turn the crank backwards.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Patchy:

*snigger*.....Joe.....*snigger* *snigger*......I really can't picture you being the lead singer and playing a guitar in a rock band!!!! *snigger*

Well, he really didn't "play" the guitar, per se. It was one of those small, ukelele sized plastic ones, usually with some Disney character on it and he would turn the little crank on the side.

When he was doing his Satanic stuff, he'd turn the crank backwards.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I...I...I just don't think I can go on. All this grief, and then people come on and belittle my best attempt at the rules...deride me yet again for recruiting. It's just too much.

Here, where I'd hoped for some sort of solace, some comfort, I find only derision. I guess an old man should simply retire with his sorrow...

I had thought that you found solace and comfort through derision. How do you make your sorrow retire? Do you force it out of your company early after the twenty years? Do you eliminate its position and then force it to take leave? </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I...I...I just don't think I can go on. All this grief, and then people come on and belittle my best attempt at the rules...deride me yet again for recruiting. It's just too much.

Here, where I'd hoped for some sort of solace, some comfort, I find only derision. I guess an old man should simply retire with his sorrow...

I had thought that you found solace and comfort through derision. How do you make your sorrow retire? Do you force it out of your company early after the twenty years? Do you eliminate its position and then force it to take leave? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

{shamalamadingdong]

[thinks a bit while spotting a duck making slow progress across the paddock pond into a headwind]

... I just wanted to say that I'd often thought of throwing me undergarments at yer in fits of hysterical adoration...

[thinks some more...]

... but I'm already naked. Which is just as well, I say.

[thinking...]

So that just leaves the hysteria.

Ahem... *honk*

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

{shamalamadingdong]

[thinks a bit while spotting a duck making slow progress across the paddock pond into a headwind]

... I just wanted to say that I'd often thought of throwing me undergarments at yer in fits of hysterical adoration...

[thinks some more...]

... but I'm already naked. Which is just as well, I say.

[thinking...]

Ahem... *honk*

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

but I'm already naked. Which is just as well, I say.

[thinking...]

Oh, I get hysterical, hysteria

Oh can you feel it, do you believe it?

It's such a magical mysteria

When you get that feelin', better start believin'

'Cos it's a miracle, oh say you will, ooh babe

Hysteria when you're near

Right. *ticks off innuendo from the things to do list*

Mace

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

but I'm already naked. Which is just as well, I say.

[thinking...]

Oh, I get hysterical, hysteria

Oh can you feel it, do you believe it?

It's such a magical mysteria

When you get that feelin', better start believin'

'Cos it's a miracle, oh say you will, ooh babe

Hysteria when you're near

Right. *ticks off innuendo from the things to do list*

Mace

It is returned.

Mace

I'll have you know that I am Adelaidean by birth, and thus that all insults mentioning smell, multiple heads or sisters are null and void. Call me 'Crow-Eater', if you must.

Your profile says that you live in 'Australia'. Presumably this lack of detail is due to the fact that you are ashamed to say exactly where you live. What could be more shameful than living in Tasmania, I wonder? Living in Qld.? Melbourne?

It is returned.

Mace

I'll have you know that I am Adelaidean by birth, and thus that all insults mentioning smell, multiple heads or sisters are null and void. Call me 'Crow-Eater', if you must.

Your profile says that you live in 'Australia'. Presumably this lack of detail is due to the fact that you are ashamed to say exactly where you live. What could be more shameful than living in Tasmania, I wonder? Living in Qld.? Melbourne?

Originally posted by Aguirre:

I'll have you know that I am Adelaidean by birth

No need to apologise. Speedy runs a support group for people with that disability.

What could be more shameful than living in Tasmania, I wonder? Living in Qld.? Melbourne?
No shame in living in Melbourne, what so ever.

The reason for listing Australia is because it's hard enough for the North Americans to locate countries in an atlas. Listing a city name would only stress them further!

Mace

Originally posted by Aguirre:

I'll have you know that I am Adelaidean by birth

No need to apologise. Speedy runs a support group for people with that disability.

What could be more shameful than living in Tasmania, I wonder? Living in Qld.? Melbourne?
No shame in living in Melbourne, what so ever.

The reason for listing Australia is because it's hard enough for the North Americans to locate countries in an atlas. Listing a city name would only stress them further!

Mace