Where would Peng be without his challenge?

v42below

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I blame v42below ...

Joe

Blame me? BLAME ME? I saved us from having to post in this abomination.

Granted, it may have been a wee bit early for me to start a thread, but the Justicar was away from his post and none of these dimwits have even a smidgeon of initiative, so I stepped up. If you ask me (which I'm sure you won't so I'll tell you anyway), I deserve a title (something short and simple like "Lord Protector of the "Challenge" of the MBT" will do) for my couragous rescue of the MBT from the hands of an incompetent buffoon whom you, in a moment of weakness, allowed to become a knight. Sure, Seanachai may have pissed on him from a considerable height after the ceremony, but that is hardly any consolation.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

I just made Crepes with an Orange juice and Fauchon Cognac dressing in my new Le Creuset Crepes pan.

Crepes are a funny-sounding food.

They were yummy.

JUDAS! You made crêpes but you didn't bother to share?! I spit at you. </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

I just made Crepes with an Orange juice and Fauchon Cognac dressing in my new Le Creuset Crepes pan.

Crepes are a funny-sounding food.

They were yummy.

JUDAS! You made crêpes but you didn't bother to share?! I spit at you. </font>

I just cooked a Haggis which you are more than welcome to share.... Are you man enough?

Um, no. By good fortune I missed out on periods and pregnancy and now you're asking me to experience the culinary equivelent of both, simultaneously? No, madam. Only women have the fortitude to eat haggis. It's a genetic fact. Well, women and Scots, the former because of the fortitude thing, the latter because of the moronosity thing.

Edited to spell haggis right. As if anyone gives a good goddamn how to spell it. And to add: One crepes, two crepes, three crepes, four.

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

I just cooked a Haggis which you are more than welcome to share.... Are you man enough?

Um, no. By good fortune I missed out on periods and pregnancy and now you're asking me to experience the culinary equivelent of both, simultaneously? No, madam. Only women have the fortitude to eat haggis. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Um, no. By good fortune I missed out on periods and pregnancy and now you're asking me to experience the culinary equivelent of both, simultaneously? No, madam. Only women have the fortitude to eat haggis. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You might hurt the feelings of those aussies around here. They can't stand waste of good sheep.

Well since we don't normally eat a sheep's stomach, it's not being wasted.

btw I had a small portion of Haggis once. It wasn't that bad.

Mace

Originally posted by dalem:

So tonight I have a Seanachai and Papa Khann coming to my place.

Speaking of Papa Kahn, next time you talk to that huge pile of stoat droppings, ask him if he's ever going to continue our game or if he's too busy tricking young newlyweds into mortgaging their lives away for one of the double wides he sells.