The Peng Challenge: Some Will Understand, Some Will Just Be Daft Buggers.

Originally posted by rleete:

On the other hand, you could attempt to raise the bar, but drop it on your foot and trip over it, as Boo just did.

Boo should be looking through bars, not trying to reach them. 6 or 8 months as the Maytag of Brutus the 280 pound weightlifting felon might give him a new outlook on life.

That would truly be the "Dream Ticket"; Boo and Brutus further left than Caligula, but sensitive to the needs of the common American.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking noble, with brow furrowed, he declares:

I will go to Canada.

I'm back from northern Wisconsin, which, frankly, sucked.

Tomorrow I leave for the Winnipeg Folk Festival. Everything is packed, including the whisky.

I will not be available to play Fiefdom.

My family all think I'm a complete and utter idjit for actually going outside and trying to deal with violent drunks. They live in the suburbs.

I tried to tell them that after dealing with you lot for several painful years, violent drunkards not only hold no terrors for me, but seem rather quaint.

My sister told me: 'You could have been shot, or stabbed! Don't ever leave your apartment! Call the police, and stay inside.'

She is, of course, both wrong, and foolish. Only the innocent suffer in America, and only the good die young. And a man such as myself, born to hang, shall never die at the hands of someone so fecking stupid that they hit a tree on the wrong side of street, and think that everything would have been okay if 'they'd only had their dope'.

Suffer my absence, you shower of fools. I will return to you on Monday.

So, where's the suffering part in your absence, pray tell ?

Ah. Now I get it. It's the prospect of you coming back from a folk festival (Is that like, a Renaissance Faire with less goth chicks wearing bustiers that up their breasts right under their chins, and more fat old pished wannabe Irish/Scotsmen ?) with a fresh load of new songs to sing at us drunk and out of tune, isn't it ?

That *is* painful, I'll grant you that. But not really more so than, say, playing Lars, dealing with rleete's antics or Shaw's megalo-centered diatribes foam-mouthed in my general direction.

In time, you just get used to anything. Even a rabid pack of lackwit mongrels revelling in their own filth and licking the occasional pool of month-old vomit like these here MBT dwellers.

Originally posted by Kobal2:

. But not really more so than, say, playing Lars

Send a turn Frenchie, I'm trying to get Shaw's latest abortion off my harddrive.

Have to make room for rune's next abortion, don't cha know....

Originally posted by Seanachai:

looking noble, with brow furrowed, he declares:

I will go to Canada.

Thereby getting you out of our hair and annoying Canada at the same time. I see no downside.

I'm back from northern Wisconsin, which, frankly, sucked.

You're from there, right? Correlation anyone?

Tomorrow I leave for the Winnipeg Folk Festival. Everything is packed, including the whisky.

Because Canada doesn't carry "Old Overcoat" in its package stores.

I will not be available to play Fiefdom.

Not that you were ever able to play it anyhow.

My family all think I'm a complete and utter idjit for actually going outside and trying to deal with violent drunks. They live in the suburbs.

I think we're all on board with the first half of your first sentence, there.

I tried to tell them that after dealing with you lot for several painful years, violent drunkards not only hold no terrors for me, but seem rather quaint.

Perhaps even familiar, when you're in a slightly more "self aware" state of mind.

My sister told me: 'You could have been shot, or stabbed! Don't ever leave your apartment! Call the police, and stay inside.'

Ignore the woman! We want you as far away from your computer as possible!

She is, of course, both wrong, and foolish. Only the innocent suffer in America, and only the good die young. And a man such as myself, born to hang, shall never die at the hands of someone so fecking stupid that they hit a tree on the wrong side of street, and think that everything would have been okay if 'they'd only had their dope'.

Actually, I can see you dying by your own hands. In some bizarre auto erotic "lost weekend" that goes horribly awry. The police burst into your apartment after people had finally noticed earlier that day that no one had heard from you in several months, to find you in some Lovecraftian tableau, with several partially inflated "dates", seemingly involved in practices that mink breeders wouldn't tolerate.

Suffer my absence, you shower of fools. I will return to you on Monday.

Thanks for the warning, Astro Boy-Toy.

Originally posted by rleete:

Hey, you try being witty on 4 hours sleep a night.

And here you see, Ladies and germs, the first usage of the, "Hey, I'm a new parent...I've got a full plate...pity me...I just diapered my face to the kid's hinder area...I don't know what I'm doing...I consider baby food to be a condiment...I'm all verklumpt...I'm a soccer mom!" excuse that we can expect from RLeete for a long, long time.

Oddly enough, he was lame before der kinder showed up.

Hello Pengers ...

Nice incarnation of the MBT you got here Lars, I particulary like the Gold bars on the windows.... nice touch..

Stikky... I see your fief, but where's that other Bloody Thirsty Brave Knight known as V42 hiding?

BTW Rune ...Better luck next time... :D