The Peng Challenge: Some Will Understand, Some Will Just Be Daft Buggers.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oddly enough, he was lame before der kinder showed up.

Yer gots that right. Lame, and make no mistake...

{que flashback sequence}: It was back in ought-six, when the bugs came. Oh, bad times, those were. I was in Carter's Cutthroats, the meanest bunch to ever stand up to those space bugs. Heh, heh, made 'em pay fer what they did to Detroit. Took a round in the knee on Alpha Dominion 4, in the big invasion. Lucky, we just got those new Honda robot surgeons, or I'd be wearing a test-tube leg now.{/que flashback sequence}

Okay, so I'm lame. I've made you laugh, so what does that say about your level of humor?

Besides, Kobal2 (s.b.n.b.) says I make him deal with my antics. I've always wanted to have antics.

[ July 10, 2004, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: rleete ]

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oddly enough, he was lame before der kinder showed up.

Yer gots that right. Lame, and make no mistake...

{que flashback sequence}: It was back in ought-six, when the bugs came. Oh, bad times, those were. I was in Carter's Cutthroats, the meanest bunch to ever stand up to those space bugs. Heh, heh, made 'em pay fer what they did to Detroit. Took a round in the knee on Alpha Dominion 4, in the big invasion. Lucky, we just got those new Honda robot surgeons, or I'd be wearing a test-tube leg now.{/que flashback sequence}

Okay, so I'm lame. I've made you laugh, so what does that say about your level of humor?

Besides, Kobal2 (s.b.n.b.) says I make him deal with my antics. I've always wanted to have antics. </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

But what about antics?

Boo, you've been gone all day. Can't you continue to be?

Chimps have antics.

So I guess yours count too.

I was at a cookout earlier where I consumed mass quantities of burnt animal flesh and 18 different kinds of potato salad.

And drank beer.

But, it was really great beer, so it's OK.

Now I'm here.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

A-feckin' -hem

dalemLarsLeeoMalakovskiMoriartyShawMrSpkrNidanPapa owe me turns.

Get with the program, you tossers!

(And I don't mean the 12 step program, but that mightn't hurt either.)

I owe everyone turns.

Having a little -ahem- virus problem -ahem- and I don't want to send any emails Just In Case.