The Peng Challenge: Some Will Understand, Some Will Just Be Daft Buggers.

THE RULES then, short and sweet:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Lars. I'll back you up with the O-fish-Al blessing as Abbot of the Drains (as bestowed by Mr. Mouthy the Bard). Kind of hard to make a choice, as your title is better (non-gag inspiring), but your rules are the same tired old ones. Kinda like most of the kniggits, I guess. Okay, you win.

Maybe if we ignore that other, pretender thread, it will go away.

Oh, come on. Are you just going to bend over and take it? Especially when he is one of the daft buggers who won't understand?

I withdraw my support until an Olde One makes an executive decision. (i.e. pretty much for-ev-ver)

BAH!!!! Just like Moon to pick the wrong one to lock. Talk about your bad aim....or was that Nidan1 with the bad aim? Lars I blame you for this....now i will include you inthe scenario so others may shoot at you...more then normal of course.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

BAH!!!! Just like Moon to pick the wrong one to lock. Talk about your bad aim....or was that Nidan1 with the bad aim? Lars I blame you for this....now i will include you inthe scenario so others may shoot at you...more then normal of course.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Mwuhahahahahaha....

I now pledge my undying (at least for the present [and where is my present?] time) support of you and your thread.

I only pulled out because Kitty told me not to make any more little ones. Just honoring the Ladies of the 'pool, donchaknow.

Originally posted by rune:

Rune

Don't drag ME into this Beggars Banquet, in the sense that all of you have been put to the test, and found wanting...and I'll be wanting you all to Sod Off!!!!

Originally posted by rleete:

I now pledge my undying (at least for the present [and where is my present?] time) support of you and your thread.

I only pulled out because Kitty told me not to make any more little ones. Just honoring the Ladies of the 'pool, donchaknow.

Gee...

The support of rleete.

How...inconsequential.

You wanna try and raise the bar? Put up or shut up. Anyone can deride (except for Elvis, who is just an idjit). You gotta do it with style, or we'll just dismiss you like any other dufus. Make no mistake, we all consider you a dufus of the first order, but moreso when you just come in and lament the low-brow humor.

Personally, I agree with George Carlin. Poo (fart) jokes are funny, else there wouldn't be so many of them.

Edit to add yet another dig at Steve, and correct some spellink errars.

[ July 07, 2004, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: rleete ]