So when's the next CM game coming out?

Scythe

Originally posted by Scythe:

I played the CMAK demo but held off on buying it in hopes of getting CM2 (or whatever it's going to be called)...

Haven't been here in a while, what's the deal on CM2? How long will it be? Will it be World War II or something else?

I would like to have my game on my hard disk by Christmas Break 2005 (11 Months from now) BUT even that might be optimistic.

Moon has said he wanted a Dec 31 2005 deadline to ship the game but that was QUITE a while ago.

So as always around here it will ship when its READY and not before, because they don't seem to follow any HARD deadlines.

BUT I would still like to play it over the Christmas Break 11 Months from now smile.gif

(its nice to dream)

-tom w

Originally posted by Flammenwerfer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Winter 2005/2006 is still our target. One thing that I will say that CMx2's first release will NOT be is CMAK's theater. That just doesn't make any sense from a marketing standpoint ;)

Steve

From a marketing standpoint, I would guess a

D-Day/Western Europe game. </font>

Back to Normandy? Awww cmon, how about Pacific Island hopping? I wanna kill some Japs. I've wasted enough Germans and Russians to satisfy me the rest of my life, but, there's not enough Jap killing games.

BTW anyone know of anyone that did a mod remake for the Pacific War for CMBB or CMAK? I'd be satisfied with that I guess. I had the one for CMBO, but, it got formatted when I installed XP and I lost it.

Originally posted by Kellysheroes:

Back to Normandy? Awww cmon, how about Pacific Island hopping? I wanna kill some Japs. I've wasted enough Germans and Russians to satisfy me the rest of my life, but, there's not enough Jap killing games.

I made the same suggestion, but the common opinion appears to be that land battles on the Pacific front would be too "infantry focused" due to jungle terrain.