New German Buildings for CMAK...( new pics inside)

WOW, this certainly is jawdropping. Not much else can be said of this mod that hasn't already.

A thread about a mod of this scale definitely deserves to be stickied along with the official name "Beyond the Siegfried Line - 1944/45" for the title. Especially if other modders get in on this. I certainly will be watching the progress of this mod very closely. ;)

• 5 months later...

Really promising work Tom, it's amazing ! :eek:

For the moment, the villages I can see in CMAK are a strange mix of old stucco florentine buildings and small colombage rural houses :D

As the various mods of Tom and T.a.L will surelly not be released at the same time and pace, the number of possible combinations between these mods ingame is interesting : small normandy shelters, "Ruhr" houses, "Normandy" big buildings, etc. ...all on the same map !

Sounds really nice ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Originally posted by David I:

Aragorn,

Tom disappeared some time ago. A real shame really, he had some bitchin projects in the works.

Occasionally someone, like you, refreshes one of his threads in an apparent to make my heart stop! tongue.gif

DavidI

You know me, David, always looking for a free mod... :D

Shame indeed. Sounded very promising.