The passion of the Peng Challenge

Mace

Originally posted by YK2:

I propose that in order he can allow himself to accept fully, the title of Knight, and drop the Squire... that a battle of CM against stickyfingers should commence....it's a start... and I'll think up a few more challenges as and when neccessary....

Pick your poison, stinkywinky - CMBO, CMBB, or CMAK (all updated of course). I am more than happy to let a dimwit such as yourself create the setup. The only thing I request is being the defender, also, if it's CMBB we're playing, I would prefer to be the Russians. The rest is up to you - yes that means you're actually going to have to make some decisions for once in your life, there's a first time for everything.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...typical longwinded Shavian Drivel...

Joe

She's the bloody QUEEN. She can do whatever she bloody wants and there's nothing a stinkin Justicar can do aboot it. Shut yer face or two of three of the Olde Ones may have some strong words for you...

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

She's the bloody QUEEN. She can do whatever she bloody wants and there's nothing a stinkin Justicar can do aboot it. Shut yer face or two of three of the Olde Ones may have some strong words for you... </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

She's the bloody QUEEN. She can do whatever she bloody wants and there's nothing a stinkin Justicar can do aboot it. Shut yer face or two of three of the Olde Ones may have some strong words for you... </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

I propose that in order he can allow himself to accept fully, the title of Knight, and drop the Squire... that a battle of CM against stickyfingers should commence....it's a start... and I'll think up a few more challenges as and when neccessary....

Pick your poison, stinkywinky - CMBO, CMBB, or CMAK (all updated of course). I am more than happy to let a dimwit such as yourself create the setup. The only thing I request is being the defender, also, if it's CMBB we're playing, I would prefer to be the Russians. The rest is up to you - yes that means you're actually going to have to make some decisions for once in your life, there's a first time for everything. </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

It's surgery day for me today. I'll be hating each of you as I wait in the podunk hospital begging them to take the right thing out of my furry body.

Send happy thoughts my way...it's my first time under the scalpel.

Well here's wishing you well - having been under a scalpel myself...."It's a piece of cake"

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Well here's wishing you well - having been under a scalpel myself...."It's a piece of cake"

In my case, it was a piece of tonsils and adenoids. Then later a piece of bowel.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

In my case, it was a piece of tonsils and adenoids. Then later a piece of bowel.

Mace </font>

v42, you little twat, i just spend the last half an hour setting your DEFEAT. It was hard work, especially considering it's all for some flea-ridden baboon like yourself. Here is an expert opinion

Did you hear that, Marge? She called me a baboon. The stupidest, smelliest ape of them all.
But VICTORY will taste even better then.

Now if you could get your lazy behind up, and try to control your spastic movements for like five seconds and open you email (and try not to drool on the keyboard, for heaven's sake), then you'll find out that you'll be commanding the russian proletariate against my Renaissance men!

[edited, but with moral objections]

[ March 19, 2004, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

you'll be commanding the russian proletariate agains my Renaissance men!

I didn't know CM made a "Borgia to Bolshevik" version.

Oh, and Hiram, I'll still be expecting turns from you with the usual rapidity. So, I should look for the next one sometime mid April.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Mace </font>