The passion of the Peng Challenge

Mace

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Never TRUST a waffler

"Of course you ... are blessed ... and your naturally superior intellect outshines us all as we are filled with ****e and cannot comprehend the simplest thoughts." </font>

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

It was a good evening over at dalem's.

I promised everybody a turn and didn't send any out.

Sort of like all the phone numbers those guys collect on ladies night.

Hmmm, seems like an oxymoron to me ... GOOD evening at dalem's house ... did he die or something?

However, on the really GOOD news front I have a NEW COMPUTER ... no thanks to you lot. And it appears to actually display the game so that I can see at night and it appears to show fog as well ... huzzah!

To celebrate that and my week off doing as little as possible ... I may treat myself to a shower a bit later ... I shall be accepting a limited number of CMAK challenges. First come, first serve, no pushing in line or buying another's sport. I reserve ther right to refuse any challenges for any or no reason at all, so don't sulk if you're not chosen.

Now to try to salvage what I can from the old machine.

Joe

p.s. Use the email in the profile, it's new ... (er) than you may have.

[ March 15, 2004, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Never TRUST a waffler

"Of course you ... are blessed ... and your naturally superior intellect outshines us all as we are filled with ****e and cannot comprehend the simplest thoughts." </font>

NG Cavscout ,

Oh ye of disappearing fame. I am in the midst of creating evil so horrible, that it could melt the prcessor of Joebob new XT computer.

It features Kiwis [without sheep], explody things, crunchie things, flamey things, more explody things, Pommies, Germans, Italy, and April of 1945. It has evolved greatly since seen by the likes of Lars , mnore then can be said of the wafflers .

However, since you are a part of House Rune , dedicated to get Joebob a personal visit from Bauhaus , you may approach him and I will send the scenario to melt his computer. Arise my Knigget, and smithe Joebob , and smithe his often. A speeding ticket for him would be nice too.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

NG Cavscout ,

Oh ye of disappearing fame. I am in the midst of creating evil so horrible, that it could melt the prcessor of Joebob new XT computer.

It features Kiwis [without sheep], explody things, crunchie things, flamey things, more explody things, Pommies, Germans, Italy, and April of 1945. It has evolved greatly since seen by the likes of Lars , mnore then can be said of the wafflers .

However, since you are a part of House Rune , dedicated to get Joebob a personal visit from Bauhaus , you may approach him and I will send the scenario to melt his computer. Arise my Knigget, and smithe Joebob , and smithe his often. A speeding ticket for him would be nice too.

Rune

I believe that I did specify that I could refuse for any or NO reason ... playing a rune scenario has been held to be AMPLE and JUST cause for homicide in many states and some provinces of Canada.

Naytheless, I shall honor your trivial and inadequate effort ... and, trust me on this, make sport of it HERE often.

Did we make this NG Cavscout a Knight ... if so what were we drinking?

Joe

Originally posted by Snarker:

Ah, as opposed to the penguins, which are forever deserving of endless and unfettered trust. Give all others there walking papers..

No, as opposed to anyone who comes in here and stays long enough to make their mark...

Of course you do need to have pretty thick skin and a modicum of wit about you... we would rather talk ****e which needs no explanation, than get all serious and have to start debating things.. That's for the GF..

This is a good thing as it keeps this place clean and tidy.

Are you in the same place as I am Snarker ?

*Looks around while holding her nose*

I've never witnessed a more fetid, putrid, stinking, malodorous, slovenly, disorganised and untidy thread as this one....But it's home... and I love it.... *sob*

Of course you penguins are blessed with rather large craniums and your naturally superior intellect outshines us all as we are filled with ****e and cannot comprehend the simplest thoughts.

We have just as many assholes as any other thread, I of course,include myself in that list...

If we outshine others then it's because we're the best at what we do.. (which is pretty much nothing) so it comes quite easily..

Everyone is welcome, or at least should be unless they step out of line by upsetting someone.. Then if a friendly slap around the head or a quick nudge in the groin fails to work, it's time for more serious action..... people only know if they're offending others if told so... and you may even have to shout it out loud rather than whisper in the corner and point fingers..... We are what we are... and I for one wouldn't have it any other way...

There's a great bunch of guys (and gals) in here and also in the waffle thread (did I really just say that?)

Personally I don't see much difference between the 2 threads, apart from the fact, that the wafflers are all so bloody noisy, and insist on using those angry faces and throwing that TNT around...

Which is just as well really.... Or I may have set myself up a room in the corner and moved in permanently.. rather than just visit when I feel the need for a change of scenery...

So don't fret Snarker you're as welcome in here as the next guy, and the size of your brain or who you are makes no difference to the fact that you'll still be told to SOD OFF.....

It's just a matter of will you or wont you!!!

I am in the midst of creating evil so horrible, that it could melt the prcessor of Joebob new XT computer.

Rune

Now that is truly evil.....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

P.S.

You know, there is something about this shouting lark that's strangely liberating....

Dalem ,

Don't you hate the scneario I sent you and Lars to play? I even got Joebob hateing the cheesehead....err... NG Cavscout

As my duly appointed role* as Famine , I will bring forth hate. I hearby declare this rerun season on TV. Now you will be starved for entertainment....

Rune

*Position only alloted till Emrys makes his return.

Dalem ,

Don't you hate the scneario I sent you and Lars to play?

I think he's only hating the fact that I haven't sent it to him yet. If you want, send over the updated version tonight and I'll send him that instead. Just to give you a little better playtesting of course.

Okay, maybe not hate, but at least a little meanness.

Pic 1:

This is what happens when MrSpkr designs a scenario where he attacks my 7 Grants with 8 billion PzIIIs and PzIVs. I tried to get one picture blocked where I could get all his dead tanks, about 25 of them, the dust clouds from the few still retreating to the rear, AND my 7 brave defenders (1 Grant KOd, 2 crewmembers dead) all in frame, but of course that's impossible.

Did I mention MrSpkr designed the scenario?

desert-6.jpg

Here's one where Boo caught me in a lie. I told him I was sorry that I caught all his guys on fire. Boo may be truly Stegosaurian in his size and need for a neural cluster to run his hind legs because his brain is so small, but he was bright enough to spot my lie, and he deserves credit for that.

boo-2.jpg

Here's one from Joe's visit a couple of weeks ago. After everyone was done making fun of my camera I took a couple of pics. Of course the ones that showed the ladies best had Lars with his eyes firmly closed, so I asked Persephone to work her magic for me.

Better than the real thing, I say.

KitKatEyes.jpg

I hope all these pics are too large and you all have to scroll.

[ March 15, 2004, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Berli I think you're right, the connotations of Cav and Scout are just too horrendous to contemplate. Granted rune "claims" he's a Knight, but since when have we ever trusted rune?

dalem I don't think we ever did get FINISHED with making fun of your camera, we just kind of interrupted making fun of it. Besides I offered to let you take me by my hotel so I could pick up my camera but that was "out of your way" so you'll just have to deal with it.

Tell you what, send me a setup and I may overlook it this time.

Patch, a fine job on Lars ... can it be done in real life do you suppose?

Joe

The Seven Dwarfs go to the Vatican, and they have requested an audience with the Pope. Dopey leads the pack and is addressed by the Pope.

"Dopey, my son," says the Pope, "what can I do for you?"

Dopey asks, "Excuse me, Your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome?"

The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment, and answers, "No, Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome."

In the background a few of the dwarfs start giggling. Dopey turns around and

gives them a glare, silencing them.

Dopey turns back, "Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe?"

The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers,

"Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe."

This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter. Once again, Dopey turns around and silences them with an angry glare.

Dopey turns back and says, "Your extreme holiness! Are there ANY dwarf nuns any where in the world?"

After consulting with his advisors, the Pope responds, "I'm sorry my son,

there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world."

The other dwarfs collapse in a heap, rolling, laughing and pounding the floor, tears streaming down their cheeks as they begin chanting...

"Dopey shagged a penguin!"

"Dopey shagged a penguin!"

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am truly honored but with this ROW thing I have about 12 or 13 games going right now. I think I will have to pass with thanks.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am truly honored but with this ROW thing I have about 12 or 13 games going right now. I think I will have to pass with thanks. </font>