The passion of the Peng Challenge

Mace

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

polyestervslatex you ignorant twat, sturmsebber couldn't properly apply makeup if his life depended upon it!

No sodd off!

Only in the Pool can you get an insult that resembles a compliment or vice versa.

Ps.: The grain thing in Fiefdom is rather silly, isn't it?

Agreed on the grain thingy, don't quite see the meaning of it. Lovely comment by snarker -

CBers - May they be installed in tractor trailers all across North America and fingered frequently by ham-handed, hairy mole covered truck drivers.

And now I am a kanigget in fiefdom. Afraid, be very afraid.

stickypoxy - Talking to yourself again?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You can tell Fiefdom's up.

There's tumbleweeds rolling through the Cess.

Nothing's changed as far as I can see, you're still here. Don't you have nose hairs to pluck or somefink?

Well, dalem's call on the grain thingy was spot on. Went to bed last night and for some reason, people kept moving into my fief, even though there weren't enough farms and the weather patterns began to resemble what you might see in Minnesota and people began starving left and right.

Morale began to nosedive and still the peasantry flocked to my little corner of Sheol in their lemming-like way.

Sad, really.

I can only attribute their mindless loyalty to the aggressive ad campaign I was running at the time.

"Live in Bucky Cat's Fief! Lose weight fast!!!"

Bless the gap-toothed little ninnies.

Originally posted by Lars:

Just makes me feel good to know Boo's starving.

No Lars, I'm not starving. My virtual peasants are. You do know this is just a game, right? There isn't some little pocket of the world where you are indeed a Baron or what have you and your subjects don't adore you. People DO NOT show you respect and you are not admired and feared for your wise and glorious rule.

The closest you might come to this is in you duties as slumlord to the misplaced Iowans who inhabit your gaggle of doublewides down by the levy.

And the fact that this is the nearest you will ever come to having a "fiefdom" -like life is proof enough for me that the universe is run by a kind and benevolent deity.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Just makes me feel good to know Boo's starving.

No Lars, I'm not starving. My virtual peasants are. You do know this is just a game, right? There isn't some little pocket of the world where you are indeed a Baron or what have you and your subjects don't adore you. People DO NOT show you respect and you are not admired and feared for your wise and glorious rule.

The closest you might come to this is in you duties as slumlord to the misplaced Iowans who inhabit your gaggle of doublewides down by the levy.

And the fact that this is the nearest you will ever come to having a "fiefdom" -like life is proof enough for me that the universe is run by a kind and benevolent deity. </font>