Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

20 days to go.....

It's been a lifetime already...

Just like it feels when reading his posts. </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

It's surgery day for me today. I'll be hating each of you as I wait in the podunk hospital begging them to take the right thing out of my furry body.

Heart, liver, spleen, lungs... in no particular order. Do hope they use a spoon though

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

It's surgery day for me today. I'll be hating each of you as I wait in the podunk hospital begging them to take the right thing out of my furry body.

Send happy thoughts my way...it's my first time under the scalpel.

I send you happy thoughts, but I shall remain dedicated to messing with you.

DjB

'Lo all.

Hiram asked me to come in and thank you for the well-wishes and kind words. And the not-so-kind ones, as well, as we both know they were meant in all fondness. *insert tired smilie here*

He had surgery at 9:30am and they sent him home at 1:15pm, so he's home and recovering. It's been a rough couple weeks leading up to surgery and it'll likely be another rough couple weeks for us both while he recovers, but such is life and he's worth it.

I'm going to try to move one of the computers into the bedroom this afternoon so he can come in here himself and give you all a sound drubbing. Looks like you lot need it.

Best wishes to Hiram, I am, however, surprised that they were able to finish shaving the incision site in such a short time.....

Best wishes to Hiram, I am, however, surprised that they were able to finish shaving the incision site in such a short time.....

Lady Sedai, greetings. Did you receive the photo's of my new daughter I sent you?

Lady Sedai , greetings. Did you receive the photo's of my new daughter I sent you?

Rune I have given 4, count 'em 4 FIB's breaks on traffic tickets, mainly because it was near the end of my shift, and I didn't want the paperwork, but nonetheless, I have followed your instructions my liege. Now, as a favor to your loyal kanigget, perhaps you could smack R Leet around, he still owes me a bottle of Ginger Mead, and I grow thirsty. I need something to wash down the donuts after all.

alright, I return to awaiting my next paycheck so I may purchase CMAK and get back to the important business of embarrassing myself... I mean demonstrating my prowess... errr, something like that......

Dear Hiram,

I'm quite glad that the surgery went well and I sincerely hope your recovery is quick and without setbacks.

Rest peacefully and allow yourself to heal.

I am surprised that you were allowed to go home mere hours after the surgery.

I thought they kept you in for a couple of days following a hysterectomy.

XOXO,

Boo

@Doug Beman (bolded cause I don't know if he's a kniggit or not and prefer to err on the side of caution): Just to clarify - I, the one who gave the update, am Hiram's girlfriend. You must have been absent for a while if you've missed that.

Check that...As of two days ago, I'm now his fiancee. *BIG HAPPY GRIN*

@NGC: Yes, hon. I got the lovely piccies. She's a beautiful little girl. *contented sigh* Can't wait to have my own little ones.

I just haven't had much opportunity to reply to emails lately what with all Hiram's been going through.

@ YK2: That's beautiful!!!

@ The lot of you in general:

Hiram's recovery is coming along nicely, so I haven't moved one of the computers to the back (quite a bit of doing, that, as he's got all KINDS of things hooked up back here) so he'll be up here in the next couple of days, I'm sure, to express his gratitude himself...and settle a few scores, LOL!