All of your CMAK Demo and Pre-Order are belong to us....

Madmatt

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Romulus:

Does anyone know which nations are playable in the demo?

Thanks

Peppe

USA. Unfortunately the demo would have become too large if they had included any Axis nations because of the uniform and tank textures and speech files, so all you have is a bunch of Yanks drill about in the desert. :(

Originally posted by athkatla:

Lucky guys, hope you have fun :D us 56k modem users aren't gonna get 90 megs downloaded, so I guess we will have to wait till December 5th :( oh well, it's not too far away :rolleyes:

You're in the UK - Drop me an email and I'll see if I can't burn a copy onto CD and post it to you.

Great demo. I've mostly played through the desert scenario.

I downloaded the windows version and there seems to be a problem with the 1-minute turn counter. If I press the forward or rewind buttons, or if I go to desktop the turn never ends and the opposing troops keep moving right through my troops without engaging them and eventually walk off my edge of the board. It doesn't keep me from playing the demo - but I only get to watch the movie once, and in real time. I though the BFC crew might like to know so you can fix it when you get some free time.

[ November 19, 2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: DevilDog ]

Originally posted by dalem:

Ahh, to love CM again. I just finished the AAR scenario - it was loverly.

Madmatt - LOVE the sounds, even downsampled.

Thanks guys.

-dale

Boggs sits impatiently at his desk still at work. "If I get home by 7:30, I can get the demo downloaded by 1 AM". :mad:

Hey dalem

You wanna hear some serious background screams and rants? Turn your ear to the southeast starting at 7:45 EST tonight.

I swear if I get 80% downloaded and it crashes, the sound you hear will not be pleasant.